Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 05:06 AM

Singer Timaya Reacts After Being Compared To Duncan Mighty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Timaya Reacts After Being Compared To Duncan Mighty (174 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results / Timaya Reacts To Runtown's Ban From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Timaya Reacts After Being Compared To Duncan Mighty by Naijassador: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2021
Popular Nigerian musician, Timaya recently reacted after a tweep compared him to his fellow colleague, Duncan Mighty.

The Twitter user, identified as @IsimaOdeh had started a debate on the micro-blogging site by asking who would win a 10 vs 10 battle of hits between Timaya and Duncan Mighty.

Timaya caught wind of the tweet and he had somethings to say about the comparison.

The Egberi Papa of Bayelsa cautioned people against comparing him to other artistes.

In his own words;

“E BE LIKE SAY UNA DEY REASON ME LES LES. NOBODY SHOULD EVER PUT MY NAME OR COMPARE ME TO ANY RUBBISH AGAIN. WHAT DISRESPECT…” HE TWEETED.

See the exchange below:
https://naijassador.com/singer-timaya-reacts-after-being-compared-to-duncan-mighty/

(1) (Reply)

Learn Best Survival Skills At Home In This Pandemic / T55 Smartwatch / Naira Marley Vs Busiswaah: New Music Alert, New Vybe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.