Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,946 members, 7,906,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:30 PM

Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP (15269 Views)

Judiciary Groans As Buhari Delays Judges’ Appointment - Punch / Nigeria Police Release Statement On Appointment Of Mba As New PRO By New IGP / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP by Hermzou: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
to

Re: Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP by engineerboat(m): 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
fergie001:

I just wonder.....I am just so annoyed at the man, and I think he didn't do a bad job as IGP but with this stunt....it is crazy.

Must he be told to handover to the next person?

Nigeria and seattight syndrome
Re: Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP by engineerboat(m): 9:41pm On Feb 02, 2021
fergie001:

I just wonder.....I am just so annoyed at the man, and I think he didn't do a bad job as IGP but with this stunt....it is crazy.

Must he be told to handover to the next person?

Probably still observing somebody's body language
Re: Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP by engineerboat(m): 9:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
fergie001:
Sammy07 ejimatic dansuqi kahal29....Please I need you guys to come tell me if this country is still one of constitutionality with this Party in Government?

The IGP is still observing body language.

I gues a northerner on the way tp replace him
Re: Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP by osuofia2(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
A new IGP has already been appointed, AIG Zanna, Commandant Nigeria Police Academy. Wudil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamu Remains In Office As Buhari Delays Appointment Of New IGP by ejimatic: 6:31am On Feb 03, 2021
engineerboat:

The IGP is still observing body language.

I gues a northerner on the way tp replace him
. Adamu handed over to the most senior yesterday.The truth is a northerner will replace him.Whoever is not ready to cooperate with them or is not from the north will be retired to pave way for their anniinted candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commiserate With Victims Of Onitsha Fire / Dangote Refinery To Export Two Fuel Cargoes / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.