Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,062 members, 7,883,689 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:30 PM

Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor (530 Views)

I’m A Graduate, Should I Continue With Tailoring Or Look Out For Job / What To Consider When Hiring A Company To Make You Custom Coasters / How To Save Big When Hiring New Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Need a swimming pool?...what to do or what to look out for when hiring a pool builder or contractor

Hi there,
Good to have you here.

while you here it's safe to assume you need a pool and you're in search of a pool builder or contractor.

Is my assumption right?

Yes?

Awesome!

Here are some of the list of things to do or look out for before hiring a pool builder!

I hope this helps.

Firstly...you should shop around...ask a broad selection of suppliers for price estimates. However common sense should be the number one metric that will affect the decision you will take.

...Cost is a necessary consideration but it shouldn't be your number deciding factor ( cheap is the new expensive)

...Interview more than one pool builder

...Check for credibility: ask the pool builder for list of clients he has worked with and put a call across to them to confirm…ask for pictures of previous jobs he has done

...Ask for time of completion

...Check for competence;.ask key question that will help you get into his head to know if he knows what he is doing...tell him what you want

and ask him to walk you through the process of how he is going to help you achieve it...if he is good this is where he gets to sell himself...

These is where he gets to blow your mind away with design concepts that are anchored on
SAFETY, ECONOMY, DURABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY & AESTHETICS!

The latter is where we thrive...it's our CORE strength.

we love it when, after we have sent ''proof and pictures'' of the jobs we have done... we come up with a ''design'', ''plan'', and the ''process'' on how

we are going to bring that ''Desire of your''(what you set to achieve with the pool---could be quality time with your family...quality with wiffy...private

for yourself...couples times; where you get to bond with spouse...and you name it) into a reality!

Anyways my goal is not to sell you on contracting us but rather to educate you on what to do before choosing a pool builder or contractor.

If you want to add us to the pool of builders you will be speaking to, be my guess---call us on 08061164526

Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2021
adsmaster:
Need a swimming pool?...what to do or what to look out for when hiring a pool builder or contractor

Hi there,
Good to have you here.

while you here it's safe to assume you need a pool and you're in search of a pool builder or contractor.

Is my assumption right?

Yes?

Awesome!

Here are some of the list of things to do or look out for before hiring a pool builder!

I hope this helps.

Firstly...you should shop around...ask a broad selection of suppliers for price estimates. However common sense should be the number one metric that will affect the decision you will take.

...Cost is a necessary consideration but it shouldn't be your number deciding factor ( cheap is the new expensive)

...Check for credibility: ask the pool builder for list of clients he has worked with and put a call across to them to confirm…ask for pictures of previous jobs he has done

...Check for competence;.ask key question that will help you get into his head to know if he knows what he is doing...tell him what you want

and ask him to walk you through the process of how he is going to help you achieve it...if he is good this is where he gets to sell himself...

These is where he gets to blow your mind away with design concepts that are anchored on

we love it when, after we have sent ''proof and pictures'' of the jobs we have done... we come up with a ''design'', ''plan'', and the ''process'' on how

we are going to bring that ''Desire of your''(what you set to achieve with the pool---could be quality time with your family...quality with wiffy...private

for yourself...couples times; where you get to bond with spouse...and you name it) into a reality!

Anyways my goal is not to sell you on contracting us but rather to educate you on what to do before choosing a pool builder or contractor.

If you want to add us to the pool of builders you will be speaking to, be my guess---call us on 08061164526

Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Will be talking about pool maintenance shortly
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
(:

Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2021
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2021
adsmaster:

Hi there,
Good to have you here.

Is my assumption right?

Yes?

Awesome!

I hope this helps.

Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
Call us today
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 2:51pm On Feb 09, 2021
For all your enquiries call us today
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
adsmaster:

Hi there,
Good to have you here.

Is my assumption right?

Yes?

Awesome!

I hope this helps.

Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
adsmaster:
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Call us today
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Still available for business
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Call us today
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
adsmaster:
Call us today
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2021
adsmaster:
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
Call us today
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
adsmaster:
Call us today
Re: Need A Swimming Pool?..what To Do Or Look Out For When Hiring A Pool Contractor by adsmaster: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2023
Call us today

(1) (Reply)

How I Make $100 Per Day On Fiverr Without Any Skill: You Too Can! / How Can I Buy Dogecoin In Nigeria / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.