Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,213 members, 7,873,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi (336 Views)

If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara / Miyetti Allah: "Let Them Divide This Country, Fulanis Are Better Prepared" / Looters Beg Soldiers To Let Them Loot Peacefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by ItsTutsi(m): 7:26pm On Feb 02, 2021
Don't let the Yoruba media misinfo, deceive or lie to you!! They control the media so their niche for propaganda and publicity is second to non.. the fight and uproar against the Fulani is all a ruse and smokescreen, nothing much is going on apart from media red herring.. its all a written script like keeping up with the Kardashians.. if only they made it a series out of it, they would have gotten something out of it

the definition/meaning of Seriki Fulani or Sarkin Fulani , it refers to a leader of a small community.. it can be 10, 50 or 100 but it can only be qualified when referring to a leader of a small community like Sarkin kasuwa(leader of market) or Sarkin unguwa(leader of town or area).. the only difference between Sarki and monitor of a class or a head boy in this scenario, is that Sarkin Fulani is reserved for Fulani tribe just like how we have Sarkin hausawa, Igbo or Yoruba in the north... don't confuse it for Sultan or Emir!! this is like comparing a President and Chairman of a LG!!

but the Yoruba touts, hooligans and agberos wants to make it look like they have finally awaken from the Fulani menace and threats by attacking, ambush and pouncing on unsuspecting and defenceless Sarkin Fulani who lived in town among them, within their midst!! and they made all sorts of false allegations against him so they could give dog a bad name!!

while unable to confront the biggest fish Iskilu Wakiri

this is what Yoruba elders and indegenes had to say about Iskilu Wakiri:

“Wakili has mounted red flags on some locations as no-cross zones. He has taken captive of Kajola, Gbagban Idere, Konkon, and Magbeje villages under Ayete. In fact, people can’t cross Wakili’s territory"

Wale Oladokun, the President, Igangan Development Advocates, a youth association in Ibarapaland, said "the 200 operatives of the Oyo State Security Network Agency, aka Amotekun, deployed by Governor Seyi Makinde, were in Ibarapaland but they were yet to be sent to confront Wakili and his men in Ayete."

“When we got to where the 200 Amotekun operatives are, they just slept on the floor and some were even listening to music. They have not been deployed to quench the fire, they were deployed and then camped for almost a week now."

lol these people want to make it look like they are warriors by attacking soft targets like Sarkin Fulani houses!! most of their atrocities have been on a hit and run basis at soft targets.. the Yoruba elders perfectly know Fulani herdsmen who kidnap and kill are in the bushes, is not rocket science!!

In fact, Seriki’s son, Ibrahim Saliu, said Sunday Igboho can’t dare Wakili. Wakili and his son, Abu, are warlords for the herdsmen in the whole of Ibarapaland.

Sunday Igboho and co are the biggest cowards!! even kwarra state is talking about expelling Sarkin Fulani.. why don't they attack and expel the the Emir of kwarra state first!! that's when they will know the reality

Yoruba are only chasing shadows!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by ThatFairGuy1: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Who raised you angry
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by haffaze777(m): 7:03am On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Who raised you angry

Terrorist herdsmangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by helinues: 7:04am On Feb 03, 2021
Summary of this epistle pls
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by MsAllison(f): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Who raised you angry
my love
I had a dream yesterday where you where pressing my brezz
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by ThatFairGuy1: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
my love I had a dream yesterday where you where pressing my brezz
When does a bald headed, hairy balled and bearded man started growing brezz angry
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by ijaw1stson: 7:27am On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
my love
I had a dream yesterday where you where pressing my brezz
lol u no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by MsAllison(f): 7:31am On Feb 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

When does a bald headed, hairy balled and bearded man started growing brezz angry
are you insulting me cry
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by ThatFairGuy1: 7:49am On Feb 03, 2021
MsAllison:
are you insulting me cry
NEVER, just stating the facts tongue
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by Mightyhaiz: 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
what insult..
Re: Dear Nairalanders, Don't Let Them Deceive Toi by sweetonugbu: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Goading of the highest order

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Nnamdi Kanu / Meet The New Service Chiefs Appointed To Tackle Insurgency In Nigeria / DON'T GIVE NNAMDI KANU MONEY - LET HIM USE HIS 100 MILLION FOR GOV WIKE BOUNTY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.