Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,996 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Wearing Waist Trainer Is Time Wasting & Painful, I Prefer Surgery – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wearing Waist Trainer Is Time Wasting & Painful, I Prefer Surgery – Tonto Dikeh (641 Views)

“See My Flat Ass, Thank God For Surgery” - Tonto Dikeh Shares Throwback Photo / Bobrisky Shows Off New Looks After Surgery, Tonto Danced Behind / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wearing Waist Trainer Is Time Wasting & Painful, I Prefer Surgery – Tonto Dikeh by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nollywood actress and Philanthropist, Tonto Dikeh has revealed what ladies go through while wearing a waist trainer, saying that she prefers surgery to maintaining a curvy body.

It is no news Tonto Dikeh had surgery to enhance her body and she even took to social media on several occasions to share her before and after surgery photos and amazingly she says iwith pride that she had a liposuction.

Taking to her Instagram story in a latest post, the mother of one revealed that wearing waist trainers is time wasting, painful and uncomfortable, explaining why she went under the knife to work on her body.

According to the brand influencer and entrepreneur, she feels like exploding when she is in waist trainers as she can’t drink tiny water most times.

She wrote;

"Waist trainer will not kill me, I can't even drink tiny water, I feel like I'm exploding...

" You people see why I love my...MORE

1 Share

Re: Wearing Waist Trainer Is Time Wasting & Painful, I Prefer Surgery – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
whatever you do, remember that beautiful model that ended her life in the process of getting butt surgery..
Re: Wearing Waist Trainer Is Time Wasting & Painful, I Prefer Surgery – Tonto Dikeh by Charx122: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
Felixamos:
whatever you do, remember that beautiful model that ended her life in the process of getting butt surgery..

That's how women are very ungrateful...always trying to alter what was given to them by God...
Re: Wearing Waist Trainer Is Time Wasting & Painful, I Prefer Surgery – Tonto Dikeh by JaneYave(f): 5:00am On Feb 03, 2021
That bastardly expensive waist trainers and risky surgeries can wait.Exercise well, eat fruits and vegetables, avoid late nights heavy foods. Some days, you can choose to go on liquid foods. You will be just good.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why Big Butt Drives Men Crazy & Girls Think It’s An Achievement / Chioma Caught Davido In Bed With New Babymama|don Jazzy In Tears As Girlfriend / Nigerian Dancer Poco Lee Flaunts His New Tiger Tattoo [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.