Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,877 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. (842 Views)

Reno Omokri: What Boko Haram Is Doing, The Church Did 10 Times Worse / 10 Times God Did The Impossible In The Bible / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by donnie(m): 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Bill gates says the next Pandemic will be 10 times worse and that we should treat this like we're preparing for war.

Tell me, is this a warning or an announcement?

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/364371

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by Bodydiialect57: 11:07pm On Feb 02, 2021
'The next pandemic could be'....he said.

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by viyon02: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
This man should be investigated and monitored, it is either his cooking something big or he knew those behind an evil agenda

2 Likes

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by donnie(m): 12:32am On Feb 03, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

It's the same witchcraft. He just cast a spell.
Now he has programmed the masses to believe and accept whatever they put on the news in the near future; from fabricated data, to hospitals being filled up, to people dying on the streets etc etc.
Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by donnie(m): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2021
viyon02:
This man should be investigated and monitored, it is either his cooking something big or he knew those behind an evil agenda

He is the spokesman for the principalities and powers behind this PLANDEMIC. Like their prophet, so to speak.

They are witches and warlocks.

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by GrandFinale2021(m): 12:57am On Feb 03, 2021
donnie:

He is the spokesman for the principalities and powers behind this PLANDEMIC. Like their prophet, so to speak.

but his wife said she would be seeing dead bodies littered in Africa and here we are today still Basking in good health and stronger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by JaneYave(f): 4:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Self acclaimed prophets of doom who make name via calamity intervention will not rest. The world is sick indeed; When we are sick, we run for help. When we are getting well, we postulate trauma. Must we always tell the future? and must it always be negetive?

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by donnie(m): 6:25am On Feb 03, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
but his wife said she would be seeing dead bodies littered in Africa and here we are today still Basking in good health and stronger

That was another spell but it failed.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by obonujoker(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2021
The next scamdemic
Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by BassReeves: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Your head is there. Thank you

donnie:
It's the same witchcraft. He just cast a spell.
Now he has programmed the masses to believe and accept whatever they put on the news in the near future; from fabricated data, to hospitals being filled up, to people dying on the streets etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by viyon02: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2021
donnie:

This is serious

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by BassReeves: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2021
viyon02:
This is serious
Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by CodeTemplar: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2021
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by Image123(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2021
donnie:
Bill gates says the next Pandemic will be 10 times worse and that we should treat this like we're preparing for war.

Tell me, is this a warning or an announcement?

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/364371

It says "could". Could is a warning. Be objective.

2 Likes

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by donnie(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2021
Image123:

It says "could". Could is a warning. Be objective.

Keep speaking English...y'all deserve the things that are coming your way since you don't wanna wake up.

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by Truthwords: 6:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
The World will be a better place if this nephilim called bill gates of hell cease to exit

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by Truthwords: 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
donnie:

Keep speaking English...y'all deserve the things that are coming your way since you don't wanna wake up.

I just decided to check your article after writing one of my own. I am tired of this so called intellectual nairalanders who are begging for doom. I fully understand how Noah must have felt during His days

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by donnie(m): 6:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Truthwords:

I just decided to check your article after writing one of my own. I am tired of this so called intellectual nairalanders who are begging for doom. I fully understand how Noah must have felt during His days

You see well bro.

1 Like

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by Nephilim: 7:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
tongue cool

I watched a film yesterday GREENLAND and it was quite intriguing! It depicts how the world will be put into total chaos in the aftermath of global disaster which might also come as a result of pandemic but in this movie a meteor shower!!
Truthwords:
The World will be a better place if this nephilim called bill gates of hell cease to exit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Next Pandemic Will Be 10 Times Worse, Prepare For War -Bill Gates. by donnie(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nephilim:
tongue cool

I watched a film yesterday GREENLAND and it was quite intriguing! It depicts how the world will be put into total chaos in the aftermath of global disaster which might also come as a result of pandemic but in this movie a meteor shower!!

Meteor showers will come. It is Judgement from YAH and the wicked know it. So they have built underground bunkers for escape, but they will not escape YAHUAH'S wrath.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Didn't Come For The Sinners But To Call Sinners To Repentance / Righteousness Exalts A Nation, But Sin Is A Reproach To Any People - Prov 14:34 / Where Will Babies That Died Go To, Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.