Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,602 members, 7,885,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:33 AM

Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved (69896 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Liposure: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
Finally! Lilian can now mess around.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Liposure: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
meobizy:
Good. Now I can have my way with her.
not before i ve had mine
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by sammycarz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I will say it again and again, If you want to marry, marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to pray, just marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to fast, just marry anointing. Doing so will take care of lot of headaches...
The worst mistake you can ever make in life is to marry an unbeliever.
Righteous this gal so fit u o...
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Coinbased: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
Oh
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Amumaigwe: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
I will say it again and again, If you want to marry, marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to pray, just marry anointing. Even if you don't know how to fast, just marry anointing. Doing so will take care of lot of headaches...

So that you will use religion to tie his hands while you will be acting drama up and down. Kerp looming for brother Anointing till the next Shiloh.

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Seun360(m): 8:22pm On Feb 03, 2021
usedcardealerph:
If she had the foresight she would have seen the signs....look at his eyes and you will see an unserious and irresponsible fellow.

She was 3rd eye blind

I appreciated her silence right from the onset. She's mature in mind.

Real eyes realizes real lies

All gone their separate ways including Dami Adegbite and Attoh
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by mariahAngel(f): 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

"Marry anointing"? undecided
Please, what does it mean to "marry anointing"?
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:

Not enough. It is not even a prerequisite for marriage. Millions married successfully ever before humans were blessed by God to be gifted with the anointing. But there is a great advantage if the man and the woman to be married fears God. And people don't necessarily need to be anointed before the fear of God comes upon their heart. "Being religious" alone had proven to impact the fear of God in many devotees. While some that are even anointed (ministerial), seriously lacks the fear of the same God that anointed them as confirmed by their workings/lifestyle.

Though it is a good thing, and very important to have the generic anointing through the New Birth (Salvation through Jesus Christ) as it would fortify the couple to successfully pray against all forms of spiritual attack targeted at their marriage but the main prerequisites for marriage, especially indisputable compatibility (which is based on several factors) must have been ensured by both individuals in the relationship, if they wouldn't be deceiving themselves.

Meanwhile, beware of making blanket statements using great assurances (except on God's undistorted words, relayed accurately and within context) while influencing people (online/offline) to make a very important decision as marriage. This is because you wouldn't be able to stop its effects in people's lives, when you discover later in life that you were so wrong all along. And the feeling? Not good at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by DavidEsq(m): 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Why the hell would the divorce proceedings last this long? That is Justice Othman who is very liberal in things like this. They would have just agreed on some points, made a Memorandum of settlement and signed it. It would be adopted by the court as consent judgment and in less than 8 weeks (worst case scenario), matter don finish.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by qtguru(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Lesson to men who marry because of beauty

True, I can never understand that, I chose character and intelligence. Just that women get issues from time to time. No matter the race

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by chaloskyx: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2021
THEY SHOULD COME ONLINE AND CELEBRATE NAA IST THAT WHAT THESE CELEBRITIES DO CLOUT CHASE LET ME SEE THEM CHASE CLOUT ON TOP THIS MATTER NOW SHAMELESS PPL
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Fahdiga1: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
qtguru:

True, I can never understand that, I chose character and intelligence. Just that women get issues from time to time. No matter the race
Oil dey your head
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Passionate1(m): 11:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
Some people are like clouds.
When they disappear, it's a beautiful day. .
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:11am On Feb 04, 2021
FOR BETTER FOR PEACE.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by ofiko123(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2021
Wishing them success in their future endeavors...
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Henri8: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2021
Make i rush go toast Lilian.
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2021
JovialJune:
Good riddance Lilian, Ubi Franklin is a dog.
Good riddance ubi,Lilian esoro is a dog
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2021
Jobia:
assistant God wedon
Assistant Satan thank you
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 04, 2021
Womanizer:

What is so wrong in being a womanizer? grin

Can you eat the same soup everyday for the rest of your life?
Is it now your wife that'll eat the same soup everyday for the rest of her life
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by holuwajobar(m): 10:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
So what should we do?

It's not a news to celebrate!

GOD Hates Divorce!
but the Bible supports divorce
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by odaniel1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
usedcardealerph:
If she had the foresight she would have seen the signs....look at his eyes and you will see an unserious and irresponsible fellow.

She was 3rd eye blind

I appreciated her silence right from the onset. She's mature in mind.

Real eyes realizes real lies

Why does he even look like he tried to flirt with Osas Ighodalo here?....Wont be surprised Lilian has started knacking Gbenro Ajibade
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by Bluender(f): 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Lesson to men who marry because of beauty

Say something else please, Do u even know the guy in question?

1 Like

Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by SaintUlot: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
At last, what a relief to the couple.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Divorce: Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Marriage Has Been Officially Dissolved by gwama: 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2021
Womanizer:

What is so wrong in being a womanizer? grin

Can you eat the same soup everyday for the rest of your life?
Nothing wrong it is a choice, can you eating always cassava?? Some time you want to eat yams or tarot or corn. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / Juice Wrld Dies Aged 21 After Suffering A Seizure At Chicago Airport / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.