Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,614 members, 7,932,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? (1648 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by fineboynl(m): 1:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
mistakes many girls make and the trait of Nigerian girls. although it might be influenced by what the society think about them and in the past, but things have changed so why are they still lagging behind?

1, you ask her out and she never give the yes reply no matter how you tried to hear it from her mouth. we guys are really trying because we continue base on assumption that we are already dating and she only give you the signal and green light to continue.

2, you are the one who always called her and the least she does is flashing and probably when she waited and didn't see your calls her heart begin to beat and she would just flash at first to see the outcome

3, you always tell her you love her and how much you miss her, yet she will just smile and never said anything in return. too shy to say I love you or anything close.

this act put many guys in doubt and most times the girls only do it when the guy is fed up and probably breakup with her. then she start crying and start telling the guy how much he mean to her and how much she love him. being the fact the guy is hearing it for the last moment and obviously will transfer the power of the relationship to the guy and the guy start doubting and maltreating them anyhow as he likes.

because the guy mentality has changed that she start loving him only when he maltreat her, he will continue to mess her up and the more she will be begging him because she is in love with me already. there is the notion that girls love bad boys that treat them bad it all started like this.

just tell him you love him at once and how much he means to you. don't keep it or waited longer it backfired at the ends.

cc: lalasticlala, seun.

3 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Deucalion007: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Nice write-up bro
But these foolish nairalanders will all just view and not comment

2 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by helinues: 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
The word I love you is a complicated word for those who are cautious of their words.

When it's right, it flows freely

5 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by bigDickson(m): 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2021
Because they dont love you! simple!!...

The bible makes it clear...

"Husband love your wife, Wife submit to your husband.."

If God that created women didn't demand that they love their husbands.... who are you to demand love...

Women aren't designed to love their husband's... they aren't truly capable of that. They only love their children.

5 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by fuckaholic25(f): 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
speak for the small girls u have been with!!! I call my man and he does too!!! try and date mature ladies mtcheew
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by bigDickson(m): 2:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
speak for the small girls u have been with!!! I call my man and he does too!!! try and date mature ladies mtcheew

It's not about maturity. Women don't and cannot genuinely love their spouses with no strings attached. Men should always operate with this understanding that they can never be genuinely loved by their women. No matter what.

8 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by fuckaholic25(f): 3:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigDickson:

It's not about maturity. Women don't and cannot genuinely love their spouses with no strings attached. Men should always operate with this understanding that they can never be genuinely loved by their women. No matter what.
true tho... same as men!!! men dont love genuinely too so why the fuss?

1 Like

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2021
Because they don't really feel love. And if they don't care about you, they won't waste time pretending to love you. They only do that if they think you're a good catch. So maybe the ones you've met don't consider you a good catch. Be satisfied with the sex they give you in exchange for your money and your 'love'.

Men on the other hand, often use professions of love to pay for sex. That is why they can say it so easily, in the misguided belief that this will make it easier for them to have their way with her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Its not hard.

Its either she doesn't love you or she's still getting to know you.
Give her time.
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by bigDickson(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:
true tho... same as men!!! men dont love genuinely too so why the fuss?

Men can. Not all men do but most men can love a woman unconditionally... that's why we do some reflex good gestures towards women.

But women can't love a man unconditionally... maybe that's how God wired you people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Kanoski(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
Funny enough..
I hardly call my girlfriend..
Even when we are both seeing each other online..
I don't message 1st...

I only Call when I urgently need something from her..
Or call to scold her on y she hasn't called me for 2 days...
U need to hear me when I de Para 4 this girl...
N she go just the beg...

Chai women

3 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigDickson:

Men can. Not all men do but most men can love a woman unconditionally... that's why we do some reflex good gestures towards women.

But women can't love a man unconditionally... maybe that's how God wired you people

So true. That's why a woman can kill the same husband she claimed to love yesterday if she feels offended enough.

2 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Isokoson1: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2021
Girls wahala too much for this life..

All the things way bros op write all Nah true

My girl friend hardly tell me say I love you

I tire for her

3 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by MJBOLT: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
some of them actually say it,the better question should be "Do they mean it"

3 Likes

Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
don't worry, they'd say at the right time
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2021
fuckaholic25:

What nonsense are you spewing angry
Women love conditionally and opportunistically
Men love sacrificially and idealistically

You are not excempted ,that your nature
All of You
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
It hasn't been hard for me, hearing such.
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
Didn't read the trash you wrote up there but I can say I love you whenever I like

Op I LOVE YOU

See no big deal
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by merieam16(f): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigDickson:
Because they dont love you! simple!!...

The bible makes it clear...

"Husband love your wife, Wife submit to your husband.."

If God that created women didn't demand that they love their husbands.... who are you to demand love...

Women aren't designed to love their husband's... they aren't truly capable of that. They only love their children.
loud it
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by merieam16(f): 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Kanoski:
Funny enough..
I hardly call my girlfriend..
Even when we are both seeing each other online..
I don't message 1st...

I only Call when I urgently need something from her..
Or call to scold her on y she hasn't called me for 2 days...
U need to hear me when I de Para 4 this girl...
N she go just the beg...

Chai women
I really need to hear u or idontbelieveit undecided
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by fuckaholic25(f): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

What nonsense are you spewing angry Women love conditionally and opportunistically Men love sacrificially and idealistically
You are not excempted ,that your nature All of You
well, somebody more sensible has replied me!
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Cholls(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
perkyB:
Didn't read the trash you wrote up there but I can say I love you whenever I like

Op I LOVE YOU

See no big deal
my sister lol
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by phazotron(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
bigDickson:

Lie.

If woman love you true to say I love you go easy pass to make money
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Kanoski(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2021
merieam16:
I really need to hear u or idontbelieveit undecided
Doubting thomas grin
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by bigDickson(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2021
merieam16:
loud it
See ya mouth angry
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by bigDickson(m): 11:27am On Feb 04, 2021
phazotron:

Lie.

If woman love you true to say I love you go easy pass to make money

Women fit talk say they love you... but I'm reality that don't.. na why them dey leave their husband when they become broke ..
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by Sandrach: 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2021
You guys really need better women in your life if your wives and girlfriends don't say "I love you" to you. I suggest you start making changes for the better and meeting girls online on https://www.upforit.com. There are tons of great looking chicks there who will appreciate and love you, so don't be shy and go on a few dates, it's not as scary as it seems.
Re: Why It's So Hard For Girls To Say I Love You? by kiddkash(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2021
Bible says women submit, Men love your wife.

so you see only men that loves

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Want? / Why You Have Problems With Women. / Woman With Gigantic Breasts Reveals How She Made Money From Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.