Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,403 members, 7,947,687 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please Nairalanders I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders I Need Advice (490 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Patronize Me. I'm Selling These Items.. / Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help With This. / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by Lunomall1905: 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
I almost get my self killed each time I go and to drink

What should I do .
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by daddytime(m): 2:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lunomall1905:

What should I do .

Quit with drinking.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by kalu61(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2021
Keep drinking until it kills you

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lunomall1905:

What should I do .

You are the problem and you are the solution

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by helinues: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2021
Take life easy oo...

Shayo has always been a bastard for long time.. Don't deceive yourself of saying you want to stop, instead, reduce the drink slowly till it fades away..

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by Xenry: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2021
Stop tempting the devil to tempt you; it get why! ✌️

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by gasparpisciotta: 10:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Lunomall1905:

What should I do .

Left over drinks (brandy, whiskey, wines) from Xmas and New Year jolly still Dey if you can find your way to an address I will share with you only if you are coming...

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Advice by jawalis(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
Continue drinking and Improve your drinking skill. Take more bottle and make sure they are cold so you can take at least 8 bottles daily. If you don’t have with you, borrow from friend and take more of green bottles I.e beer. The make sure you augment it with sachet drinks like ponshe, dry gin etc before you sleep.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Parents Are Pure Evil. / How I Lost My Virginity / Here Is What Your Boyfriend Hates Most: Clingy Girlfriend Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.