Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,493 members, 7,940,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning (747 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / This Little Bird Lost Its Way Into My Compound / See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Akinola100: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
I was just relaxing, when I stood up, then i just looked outside through the window from inside and I saw this little guy eating the papaya leaves while sitting on the fence.
I am sure some people wouldn't waste time to get it killed. I no be that kind of person oo grin
We need to protect wild animals, if not we won't be seeing them again like before, Make we no create human zoo
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by squash47(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2021
Tell us the truth, that's your neighbor.

grin grin

And you want to deny him so dat we will not laugh at u grin

1 Like

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by arsenal444(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
He dey search for him soulmate
Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Akinola100: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2021
squash47:
Tell us the truth, that's your neighbor.
Nonsense.
Monkey that lives in the forest.
He dey pain you because you no see dead and roasted monkey (Bushmeat)

1 Like

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by chatinent: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2021
You see little guy, I see oily stew.

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Kriss216: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akinola100:
Nonsense. Monkey that lives in the forest. He dey pain you because you no see dead and roasted monkey (Bushmeat)
So, you live in the forest with the monkey

2 Likes

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by WoundedLamb: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
Awesome...

It's actually amazing being so close to nature.

OP, did you recently move to that location? Or did the monkey recently migrate to your area? Just wondering why you're just seeing them for the first time.

1 Like

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by squash47(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
Akinola100:

Nonsense.
Monkey that lives in the forest.
He dey pain you because you no see dead and roasted monkey (Bushmeat)

Thats why I said he is ur neighbor.

He lives in a forest, and you live in a forest too.

So, you both are neighbors.
tongue tongue
Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Omihanifa: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2021
See as the tail long like snake undecided
Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Akinola100: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Awesome...

It's actually amazing being so close to nature.

OP, did you recently move to that location? Or did the monkey recently migrate to your area? Just wondering why you're just seeing them for the first time.
It's a new area, an estate, the forest is almost a kilometre away from the estate.
The monkey came close to human habitation to eat leaves and fruits since this is dry season.
If you look at the background, you will see house,
Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Akinola100: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2021
chatinent:
You see little guy, I see
oily stew.
Grose embarassed
Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Akinola100: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2021
squash47:

Thats why I said he is ur neighbor.

He lives in a forest, and you live in a forest too.

So, you both are neighbors.
tongue tongue
It's an estate, the forest is just close.
They don't come here, because this is dry season, no much food for forest

1 Like

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Akinola100: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2021
;
arsenal444:
He dey search for him soulmate
grin ; grin
He con chop some leaves here

1 Like

Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 04, 2021
You call that a 'little guy'...?

That's one big monkey.

Nice shots by the way. Leave a banana on the fence for that dude next time, OK? That should go and long way in starting off a friendship with your new neighbourhood's oldest inhabitant.
Re: See This Little Guy I Saw This Morning by desiregem: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2021
take the puppy in your house and take care of him

(1) (Reply)

Male Boerboel Puppies For Sale At 45k Price / Guinea Fowls Farming / 1 Year Old Female Rottweiler Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.