Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,841 members, 7,889,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:04 PM

2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello (28140 Views)

2023 Presidency: Don’t Denigrate Yourself By Joining APC, Sagay Warns Jonathan / Osinbajo, Patience Jonathan, Tinubu, Orubebe, Ooni,sultan At Aisha's Book Launch / 2023: Don’t Let Northerners Divide You, Adebanjo Tells Jonathan, Tinubu, Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by frankson1(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2021
doctorherbal366:

see this one,
so you want to go and vote for tinunbu and all those other hausa-fulani people?

so you are not tired of drinking white garri with groundnut everyday abi?

is like you yorubas likes to suffer!

vote for an Igbo man and you will eat good food everyday because he will fling open the borders and all Nigerian foods will be cheaper,

then we can even buy big agege breads for 100 naira again as before

Nobody is stopping the Igbos from contesting. Politics is about aligning and making friends. But the Igbos just seat down and expect all the political parties to just nominate them. It's never done that way. They should fight for it just as others are doing.

The MASSOB leader didn't mention PDP in his speech when I think they have a better chance in the PDP but his threatening the APC. Let them keep crying instead of standing up like men.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by splashbaby(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2021
doctorherbal366:

stop talking like a kid and use your brains please
You are very stupid for quoting me and still manage to say rubbish. Awon omo ale jatijati...this is how your forefathers started a war they can't finish.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2021
When I say it will be difficult for the south east clinch the presidency people think I am just hating. Imagine resorting to treats in a democracy to get people to back down from contesting instead of wooing. The same mindset that brought about ipob (i strongly believe it was initially fuelled by politicians who wanted to trumpet the marginalization card so as to make case for Igbo presidency before Kanu Went rogue.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Funkeshuga(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2021
Yoruba people should focus on bringing sanity and peace to their communities most especially the rural part

we can tend to exchange our peace and securities for one post that favoured only politicians
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Bigmo21: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2021
All these terrorist massob and ipob with their usual ways of noise making, go to ur biafrug and allow us to choose nigeria president
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Vainglory: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2021
doctorherbal366:

the igbos are different from the yorubas,
a Yoruba leader does not care about his people and that's why they suffer

but an Igbo leader will go the extreme just to see his people liberated

if an Igbo man rules Nigeria am sure by now we would have been dragging shoulders with the Chinese and the US for world power.

i can really bet my balls on this
I am amazed at how you guys always manage to divert every topic to an Igbo vs Yoruba war.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by bash8936: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2021
doctorherbal366:

the igbos are different from the yorubas,
a Yoruba leader does not care about his people and that's why they suffer

but an Igbo leader will go the extreme just to see his people liberated

if an Igbo man rules Nigeria am sure by now we would have been dragging shoulders with the Chinese and the US for world power.

i can really bet my balls on this

Like the development in Abia and imo abi Nonsense! It is the Yoruba states that they are suffering 40% of ur kins live and eat daily just to run away from poverty in ur land.

Am I the only one noticing that this people did not warn Atiku embarassed
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by doctorherbal366(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2021
RobbStark:
These Massob and their useless followers are a bunch of lunatics.
Everything an election approaches they claim it's the turn of the Ibo man or the country will collapse but then again, they run into their hidings and wait again till another 4yrs to start spewing trash.

When are they going to have sense.
Ask them now who are they presenting, they will start running from pillar to post talking trash as always.

oga is like you still like to suffer?

your argument here is baseless and unfounded!
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by doctorherbal366(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
LoveThemChubby:
When I say it will be difficult for the south east clinch the presidency people think I am just hating. Imagine resorting to treats in a democracy to get people to back down from contesting instead of wooing. The same mindset that brought about ipob (i strongly believe it was initially fuelled by politicians who wanted to trumpet the marginalization card so as to make case for Igbo presidency before Kanu Went rogue.

an Igbo man is the best for now
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Akachai2030(m): 8:11am On Feb 04, 2021
AmbaliJ:
These Massob must be Fulani slaves. Na only Southern politicians and Non-Fulani politicians dem sabi warn? What of Atiku, and Tambuwal? Werey slaves dey disguise. Make ona nor mind dem o, dem go follow 'Atikulate' in 2023.
is atiku a better candidate under PDP that has lead for years and nothing to show

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by 10mobile: 8:13am On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized....

We should work together to produce an igbo president

Biafra is dead on arrival and dead in the field

If you like quote me and insult me....no problem

Ain't scared of no shit

Why is it that when the issue of Biafra is raised, everybody's bars are raised? Even Slawormir becomes sober? And why do you honestly think that Biafra can't be realized? And how will an Igbo as President or VP change anything?

For instance, I know that the North and South-West will never support a sensible Igbo man to become President. So, let's assume Nigerians decide to support an Igbo person to become a President in 2023 and that Igbo person becomes Hope Uzodinma (my sense of justice does not allow me to give him the title of 'Governor'). So, tell me how such a Presidency will help you as an Igbo person (if you are)?

Please, let's learn to be looking before we leap as a people. That's how we warned and warned and warned against a Buhari Presidency, giving all the reasons that could convince an average Joe anywhere. But Nigerians 'mumuishly', 'cowishly' ignored all the warnings and they were like water poured on smooth impervious rock.

Must we continue to experiment with our destinies? Nawa oh!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Akachai2030(m): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2021
osilamah77:
Buhari APC all the way.. Make the kwantree kuku sfoil.
so you still want buhari APC I. power
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Hushbingo: 8:24am On Feb 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Biafra is a dream and goal that can't be realized and actualized....

We should work together to produce an igbo president

Biafra is dead on arrival and dead in the field

If you like quote me and insult me....no problem

Ain't scared of no shit
you act like a ret*ard. I'm not talking about Biafra, I am not igbo, but to be honest, you are a Nairaland freak

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by doctorherbal366(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2021
10mobile:

Why is it that when the issue of Biafra is raised, everybody's bars are raised? Even Slawormir becomes sober? And why do you honestly think that Biafra can't be realized? And how will an Igbo as President or VP change anything?

For instance, I know that the North and South-West will never support a sensible Igbo man to become President. So, let's assume Nigerians decide to support an Igbo person to become a President in 2023 and that Igbo person becomes Hope Uzodinma (my sense of justice does not allow me to give him the title of 'Governor'). So, tell me how such a Presidency will help you as an Igbo person (if you are)?

Please, let's learn to be looking before we leap as a people. That's how we warned and warned and warned against a Buhari Presidency, giving all the reasons that could convince an average Joe anywhere. But Nigerians 'mumuishly', 'cowishly' ignored all the warnings and they were like water poured on smooth impervious rock.

Must we continue to experiment with our destinies? Nawa oh!

all we need is Igbo presidency come 2023!
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by vikiphy89(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Property? I see......... When do nigeria turned to someone property
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by doctorherbal366(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2021
Hushbingo:
you act like a ret*ard. I'm not talking about Biafra, I am not igbo, but to be honest, you are a Nairaland freak

please leave my Niggar slawormiir alone
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by doctorherbal366(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2021
vikiphy89:
Property? I see......... When do nigeria turned to someone property

you know this is just the turn of the igbos
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by vikiphy89(m): 8:30am On Feb 04, 2021
They mention pdp though
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by vikiphy89(m): 8:32am On Feb 04, 2021
He who fights and run leaves to fight anoda day..... Be watch of the old time sake
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by kollinz1234(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2021
gbagyiza:

Seriously, I respect Igbos because of there nature of standing on what the beleived in no matter what it will cost them. They r the only tribe in Nigeria that the government can not buy but looking at this statement by MASSOB, it's confusing. You r saying another thing n you want to do another thing. How will Nigerians trust them if they r saying they want Biafra n they r also saying they want the presidency. Nigerians will have the feeling that if an Igbo man emerged as the president of Nigeria, they will utilize the opportunity to bring to life Biafran State. You see my point?
wat we want and have always wanted since before the cry for Biafra started is just a level playing ground and equal treatment and opportunities. Biafra was born because those things were not there
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by Dagrace01(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2021
I don't understand this Ipob and Massob true agenda...
You guys wanna secede yet u want to rule Nigeria..
If u guys are serious about ur agitation for actualization of Biafra, u don't need to aspire for presidency, instead put more pressure on Nigeria to let u go.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by stawarts(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2021
Dey don't give president,you won election to become a president...you guys should stop all these victim mentality.
longetivity:
okay we don't need biafra again....... give us the presidential seat
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by orisa37: 8:57am On Feb 04, 2021
No Restructuring no 2023.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by orisa37: 8:58am On Feb 04, 2021
No Restructuring no 2023. MAY ALLAH PERISH MACBAN.
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by IGBOpigs(m): 8:58am On Feb 04, 2021
NORTH AND YORUBA WILL DETERMINE WHO WIL WIN THE ELECTION IN NIGERIA NOT IGBO PEOPLE,NORTH PEOPLE SAY 2023 IS YORUBA TURN BUT YAHAYA BELLO IS YORUBA BUT EXCLUDED
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by loopman: 9:07am On Feb 04, 2021
Mad people full that south East grin cheesy

Now it’s getting clearer why the war happened, everything about these people come with aggression and combativeness
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by brookz: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2021
Which one be Massob grin grin

Evening news from a Evening newspaper looking for relevance.

Come 2023

Jagaban we know

Jagaban we move
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by RobbStark(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2021
doctorherbal366:

oga is like you still like to suffer?

your argument here is baseless and unfounded!

No I don't but Massob has nothing to offer.
They are a bunch of useless retards.

Say something else or keep quiet
Re: 2023 Presidency: MASSOB Warns Jonathan, Tinubu, Bello by fredoooooo: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2021
Massob will continue to SOB ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 2019 Presidential Elections And The Current Noipolls / Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / Atiku Reacts To Death Of Stanley Nwabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.