Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,838 members, 7,972,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

"These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" (806 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
In the introduction to TRP, there are two different kind of guys/men:
1.The ones who knew about it from the start and had systematically evolved in it with their different strategies whilst applying it.
2.The SIMPS who were always blinded by the societal motions towards woman and only got to know about TRP after so many failures and emotional degradations.

If you are guessing the No. 2 is supposed to be the dreadful redpillers the topic glorified, then you are absolutely and completely CORRECT.

I will gradually explain in thread...Fellow redpillers should feel free to add their own opinions...
Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Cerebellum: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2021
Chai!
Arindin OP
Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Men who were redpillers from scratch can at any age be refered to as an adult in this topic in the sense that they understand the redpill early and are already using it long before the simps know this so they already know how to control their emotions towards women and utilize it at every stage that is involving women.

This is not same for the REDPILLED SIMPS, i will shed light
Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2021
I gave women love, they hated me. I gave them hate and so far, they have loved me. In my shoes, what would you rather give women? Love or hate. Be honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by delishpot: 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
Well done sir! grin grin
Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2021
An everyday regular simp who had always believed in what the society says about women gets a very hard time swallowing the redpill, it takes a lot of process for the redpill to completely sink, the first process is DENIAL, he would always ask himself "can this be true?" and at every giving point he would kick at the redpill because he was never trained in the way of TRP, this is just like telling child who had always loved sugary things to eat bitter kola for the first time, they would give out a very unappreciative responce.

1 Like

Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2021
As TRP continues to sink in them the next step in the process chain is ANGER. All their lives they had always worshiped women and gotten very little in return from them and at many points they actually thought thats how it should be(black pill) or maybe they are just unlucky but when they find the redpill and they gradually begin to sink it in they will realise that what they never got was actually what rightly BELONGS to them and they had always been played everytime. this will defintely spark up very very very HOT ANGER

1 Like

Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2021
At that point, any woman they come across will be in deep trouble because the urgent urge for REVENGE will be in excess. Men generally hate being cheated on, not to talk of being cheated on things like this. The redpill + Anger when working together simultaneously can be very dreadful to be more better conveyed DEADLY. Because the redpilled simp would showcase every bit of it with every fibre of his being.

Everything would be visibly redpilled: his conversations with the woman, his choices with the woman, sex etc

1 Like

Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2021
His redpill could be in most cases be mistaken for MYSOGYNY because he would want to express his frustrations accumulated over the years in every woman available to him, he is a redpiller so the game now works for him too only that while the redpillers from scratch are trying to build a strong relationship, the redpilled simps are trying to cover up for wasted years hence the mysogynist nature

2 Likes

Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
There you have it, REDPILLED SIMPS are the more reasons the few women who know about TRP should be scared.

Drop mic

1 Like

Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by CrazyBen(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Twale!! You try OP....
Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by olatunbosun12362: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2021
Well done sir!
Re: "These Kind Of Guys Are The Most Dreadful Redpillers" by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 04, 2021
Correct bro
Thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Searching For My Soulmate / You'll Never Sit In Front Sit After Watching This Video / Man Caught Wife With Another Man On Their Matrimonial Bed (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.