Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,819 members, 7,872,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba (15047 Views)

Lagos Task Force Raids Okada Riders, Confiscates 70 Motorcycles In Abule Egba / Troops Kill Scores Of Bandits, Recover Arms And Motorcycles In Kaduna (photos) / The Moment Rivers State Taskforce Vehicle Was Destroyed By Angry Youths (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2021
Yomboy4ever:

I heard so too bro, but if thrbartisan job is so attractive and profitable like those days And u don't have to wait for Nepa to bring light,or u will not have to buy fuel of 3k to finish a job of 7k.. And the mentality of the ogas treating their apprentice as slaves I am sure nobody will go looking for Okada.... My thoughts anyways..

You made very valid points sir. Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You made very valid points sir. Thanks.
You welcome sir thank you for your understanding

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by guychidile: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
What's their offence
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by DaCharis2016: 6:36am On Feb 05, 2021
The only job the Nigerian police can do so well is impounding okada.
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by Gamesmart: 5:51am On Mar 05, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Ure such a frustrated fellow looking for whom 2 vent ur frustration on. Pls ooo, try d next door neighbour as I'm not ur candidate.
Bloody Lunatic.

You are an idiot.

My only frustration is having moooorons like you as fellow country people and people of my racial group.

Your brain is at the level of a babboon.
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by Gamesmart: 5:53am On Mar 05, 2021
MykelD:
Why are you so abusive and insultive, allow people have rights to their opinions without attacking them please. You call some slowpoke, some crazy, some ode, only you be the wise one ba.

If they are morons, crazy, ode etc. so what else should I call them?

Smart?

Comot for my front!
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by Gamesmart: 5:55am On Mar 05, 2021
Arewa12:

Because of the unavailability of jobs, high tendency that crime rate might increase especially in that my area Ojuelegba

So because of the unavailability of jobs, you should have the liberty to be a nuisance in society, danger to others and lawless?
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by Godpikin4real(f): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2021
Eeeya, Omashey ooo,Guess Ure d ediot here. I'd advice u find something productive 2 do with urself rather dan constituting nuisance thinking Ure a super star. Bloody ediot dat u are.
Gamesmart:

You are an idiot.

My only frustration is having moooorons like you as fellow country people and people of my racial group.

Your brain is at the level of a babboon.
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by chrisblack: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2021
Arewa12:
I'm not really in support of this but this ppl too can overdo they wud ride through the walkway, if you stand to correct them they would insult you, if go to ojuelegba that diamond bank junction no more road for pedestrian, when I was growing up we were told to always to look left and right but now you have to look up, down and behind you in front of u even underneath u cuz you don't know where the next bike wud come out from. I was pleased with Oride, Gokada & Max.
What eventually happened to Pride, Gokada and Max. The insensitive Governor kicked them out to spite Ambode and please there so called loyalist
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by chrisblack: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Better. Come to Ikorodu road, you see bikes taking one way while risking their lives and the lives of their passenger/passengers.

Not even mentioning d various accidents they caused like the one below, the bike guy hit my vehicle with so much force that saw them landing on the other side of the road, they were lucky to have not been run over by an in coming vehicle.
for one way,they should be impounded.likewise movement on no go roads designated by the Government
Re: Lagos State Taskforce Team Confiscates 80 Motorcycles In Yaba by PHAYOL81: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2021
Cantonese:
Rubbish. Good riddance.

Why do you all pretend and make the state government look wicked? Government provided routes where okadas would ply. Government also provided routes where they must not ply. Some greedy okadas supported by get-there-quick citizens deliberately flout the order and expect not to get punished. What kind of people do we have in this country? Why must we continue this act of brazen lawlessness?

Greedy and make-it-rich-quickly okadas will always lose their okadas. Foolishly they quickly get other bikes and continue with their lawlessness on the same routes. Okadas must be totally banned in Lagos.

A lot of states have banned them. As we speak we have a lot of northerners coming to Lagos on the backs of trailers with their okadas to ride. Why will they not ride the same bikes in their respective states? Must they make 20,000 daily? Those who make 2,000 are satisfied and go back home in peace.

You support lawlessness and accuse Buhari and the governors of breaching the laws. As it stands this country will continue to get worse with such attitudes.

Don't mind them. They will be quick to compare the state strength and development to an advance country while at the same time, they are the same troops who are supporting lawlessness. They don't like how the state's progressive: so they would always want to intimidate the officials into doing nothing by attacking each development with another in advance country or by making moves to eradicate abnormalities look like wickedness against the residents. Thank God the government ain't concerned about their antics. LASG just does what it thinks is best and proper for the progress of the state.
Lagos is just another state in Nigeria and it has right to govern its state according to its vision for smart-city development. Anyone who has problems with any policy the state put out can try another state (no problem) else law-breakers would continue to be punished without remorse or restrain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Wasn’t Prepared For Governance – Hakeem Baba-ahmed / NITDA Bill Threatens Tech Startups In Nigeria / No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.