Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? (1401 Views)

Must A Guy Always Kneel Down While Proposing To His Babe? / Why Must The Guy Always Pay For The Date? / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by omodarlin(m): 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
it has become a tradition here in africa for the guy 2 always make the 1st move towards starting a relationship and even during sex.should this trend continue?
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by BABE3: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
Over the years, One of the important things I've learnt is "I make the first move" (If and when I want to). I don't necessarily wait for the guy to do his thing!  cheesy

P.S, Relationship-wise, not sex-wise!
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by MrCork17: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
omo darlin:

it has become a tradition here in africa for the guy 2 always make the 1st move towards starting a relationship and even during sex.should this trend continue?

Bro, women nevar approach u? undecided
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by afrika(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
Its crazy but, for me. i make the first move, i beg in if there is a scuffle. hmmm, but now, i ve made up my mind not to look back. and forge ahead wit other relationships if she is waitin for a plea. guys, lets make it, like it used to be in our grand father's days. grin
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by Thirst4Lif: 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
You mean men have gotten so lazy nowadays they don't even want to approach a woman??

Sad!
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by CrudeOil2(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2011
Its time for some changes in the dating world. In this age, girls should be asking guys out more frequently. Guys don try naa.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by desholah(m): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
OP.
Girls make the first move towards me . . . .It happens all the time . . .Don't know why undecided
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by Phate07(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2011

@topic,
No.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by MrsChima(f): 11:38pm On Apr 05, 2011
Yes.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by chikeorji123(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2011
more girls make first move than me on them.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by InkedNerd(f): 9:18am On Apr 06, 2011
@OP: No the guy mustn't make the first move. Unless there's a rule or law that I don't know about, its not a must smiley
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by Arosa(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2011
In today's world, a man don't choose a woman. A woman chooses a man , LL cool j is of the same opinion.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by SexyDuby(f): 10:31am On Apr 06, 2011
I never make d first move but d best i normally do is send u d signal im interested & wait 4 d guy 2 make d move cool cool cool cool
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by alagha: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
@op , it means you dont understand their moves, because they do make moves.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by jjgirljay(f): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
i have always made the first move and its always worked for me,infact i dont give listen ears to any guy i am not attracted to first.

i dont think its wrong
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2011
SexyDuby:

I never make d first move but d best i normally do is send u d signal im interested & wait 4 d guy 2 make d move cool cool cool cool

Trash. Instead of sending signals, why dont you just walk up to him and talk!
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by SexyDuby(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2011
i dont know how 2 toast a man shocked shocked Not all ladies do dat. K?
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by alagha: 10:04am On Apr 07, 2011
SexyDuby:

i dont know how 2 toast a man shocked shocked Not all ladies do dat. K?
vice visa .
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by BB013(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2011
@Sexyduby
Pls send me signal and let me make d move. grin grin grin grin
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by SexyDuby(f): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2011
LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On Apr 07, 2011
I give signals and then wait for his moves,its not as if i can't walk up to him and say something but like we all know,no one is a fan of rejection though i don't know if any guy would reject a girl outrightly,he may end up acepting her out of pity and that's fukced up,so that's why i won't make the move.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by chic2pimp(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
freecocoa:

I give signals and then wait for his moves,its not as if i can't walk up to him and say something but like we all know,no one is a fan of rejection though i don't know if any guy would reject a girl outrightly,he may end up acepting her out of pity and that's fukced up,so that's why i won't make the move.
You bet they do.
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by Pweety4me(f): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2011
Omdz what r u complaining about?men ave really gotten lazy!
Re: Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? by aribisala0(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
depends on what MOVE means women make moves all the time but many guys cant decode them with experience you know

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead? / Differences Between A Boy Friend Material And A Husband Material / Pls Rate This Newly Wedded Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.