Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada (449 Views)

Bbnaija Star Ifu Ennada Savagely Claps Back At Non-fan / Bbn Star Ifu Ennada Stuns In Native Dress / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada by Naijassador: 9:54am On Feb 04, 2021
Reality TV star, Ifu Ennada will not be accepting love messages from broke boys and she is out to let everyone know this.

The BBNaija ex-housemate cum entrepreneur took to her Instagram account to share that she has been receiving tons of messages from broke boys in her DM.

Writing on her Story specifically, the fast-rising actress pens a strong warning to those men, telling them that they should go out to hustle first before finding time to chase a woman who is busy trying to make a living for herself.

She also asked why poor people find it comfortable having many children.

See her post below:
https://naijassador.com/ifu-ennada-warns-broke-boys-to-stop-sending-her-love-messages/

Re: You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada by BizzBizz: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2021
How much she get for her bank account undecided

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel cry

to my YouTube channel https://youtube.com/channel/
Re: You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada by YoonSung84: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2021
Who dey talk?

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada by EmptyGarden(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2021
Better people dey talk, this Wait-and-take sef dey open mouth.
Re: You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada by Fahdiga1: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Imagine a smello talking. an empty headed fish brain with itchy vagina who begs men for money
Re: You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada by Naijassador: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2021
I tire o
Re: You Can’t Be Broke & Be Chasing A Woman Like Me — Reality Star Ifu Ennada by internationalman(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2021
She's right..

But I can't be rich and chasing a girl like you either.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp On Fire!! As CBN Plans To Ban Crypto Currency / Live Interview: Destiny Etiko Revealed The Truth Behind Her Success / Cruise: Moment Davido Denied Himself After Being Recognized By A Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.