Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,218 members, 7,919,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport (34110 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman / NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 3 Others; Intercepts Meth, Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by fergie001: 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has arrested a businessman at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA), Abuja and another man at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos, ‘with over three kilogramms of cocaine.’

The spokesman of the agency, Mr. Jonah Achema, said on Thursday in Abuja that while “Adeleke Kazeem Biola was arrested at the Lagos airport with 1.5 kilograms of Cocaine on Wednesday, 3 February 2021 during the outward clearance of passengers on Emirate airline to Dubai, a Lagos based businessman, Onu Oluchukwu Friday, was caught with 1.527 kilogramms of the illicit drug at the Abuja airport.”

He quoted the Commander, MMIA Command of the NDLEA, Mr. Ahmadu Garba, as saying that the suspect, Adeleke “was intercepted at the departure hall of the Lagos airport with the hard drug neatly concealed in a false bottom of his travel bag.”

Garba acknowledged that the series of arrests in the past three weeks follows the offensive action approach deployed by his command in line with the directive by the new Chairman/Chief Executive of the agency, Gen. Mohammed Buba Marwa (retd).

While explaining how a plumbing materials dealer, Onu Oluchukwu Friday was arrested at the departure lounge of the Abuja airport on Thursday, January 28, 2021, the Commander, NAIA Command of the NDLEA, Mr. Kabir Sani Tsakuwa, said “During outward clearance of Ethiopian Airline ET 910 en route Abuja-Addis Ababa -New Delhi, India, the 39 years old suspect, a native of Umuaku-Isuochi village in Abia State was intercepted at the boarding gate screening and referred for scanning.

“The passenger proved positive for ingestion. He excreted 83 wraps of substances, which proved positive for cocaine and weighed 1.527kg. The suspect who claimed he is into plumbing material business in Lagos came into Abuja for the purpose of trafficking drugs said he was to be paid N1.5m on delivery to one Chibuzo Nmadu, a Nigerian based in India.”

Tsakwa said his command remains committed to the mission of the new leadership of the agency to disrupt the supply chain and reduce the demand for illicit drugs in Nigeria.

On his part, the Chairman of the agency, Gen. Marwa (retd), commended the commanders of the Lagos and Abuja airports commands and their teams for their vigilance, while urging them to intensify efforts so that the mission to rid the country of the scourge of illicit drugs can be collectively achieved.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LBBINgfbrY

TVC

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by hiiblazhers(m): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ati mo wan

Awon ti swallowme.

You chop finish con dey find *BekunBekun*

wink keep making them proud

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by LMS1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Okwatugutugu! grin Your 1.5 Million Will Be Paid In Ikoyi Prison And Your Plumbing Shop Which U Have Been Managing With Low Income Will Be Closed Down.
Summary Of The Story:
There Is No Short Path To Riches,ask Hushpuppy,ask Maina,ask Magu,ask Rochas,ask Anybody But Never U Ask Tinubu grin

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by OlawaleBammie: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2021
Soo Oluchukwu collected 0.27kg from Adeleke??

From what i see, Oluchukwu wanted to teach adeleke work(as apprentice) reason why chukwu carried the larger portion.

But why didn't Adeleke kuku stay glued with his skull mining jeje??

Abanilorukoje olojukokoro oshi lipsrsealed

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Pochettino(f): 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2021
fergie001:

Adeleke Kazeem Biola was arrested at the Lagos airport with 1.5 kilograms of Cocaine on Wednesday, 3 February 2021 during the outward clearance of passengers on Emirate airline to Dubai,

I knew it.
Adeleke from Iragbiji village notorious for breeding criminal drug dealers.

Nothing wey Igboho no go see for Ayete

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by bigdammyj: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Noted
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ncan masturbating on this thread

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by sonsomegrigbo: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Honestly this idiot just make work dey complicated...

How do I make this report presentable to my NCAN headquarters now..?

Adeleke Biola was supposed to be a skull miner.
Oluchukwu is generally familiar with drugs.

Me : Roger! Roger! Correspondent from Ogere Remo, Ogun State, tollgate unit.

NCAN regional headquarters Birnin Kebbi ; go ahead our special Ops.

ME: Thank you. I hereby report that CRIME COMMITTED BUT NO INDIVIDUAL WAS NAMED... I REPEAT, NO NAME WAS MENTIONED. I HEREBY REQUEST THE REPORT DISMISSED.

NCAN BIRNIN KEBBI : SHUT UP! I JUST SAW ADELEKE IN FLASH! YOU ARE SO BIASED! YOU ARE FIRED! SHEGE! NDI LAI MOHAMMED!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Brendaniel: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Please can we stop all Yoruba & Igbo tribal war, the truth Igbos need to tackle this drug trafficking menace, it's much, I don't know how our eastern state governors will be hearing people from your state arrested so often for a particular crime and will not start mass orientation from schools and the TV stations in the state, showing the damaging effect of drug dealing, the day I was opportuned to watch different damaging effects of drug cases in one NDLEA boss's laptop I did not wish for even my enemy to get involve in drugs, Igbo leaders need to do a lot in regards to this...

Bouz:
it's not a state governor thing, it's a personality issue, inferiority complex. i somehow like the yoruba tribe life style, its not always about money for them. but in igbo you must make money oh, weda u like it or not.

But that is where the state government comes in, the reason why there is a government is to do what individuals cannot do, include orientation programs into the schooling system, Identify problems peculiar with your state, try to solve it, if children are taught from primary school and shown graphic images of dangers of drug dealings, it will go a long way in their lives, if you see what I saw on the NDLEA boss's laptop, for days I was thinking, is it dead bodies and autopsies on drug miscarriage in Nigeria, there is a lot not been shown to the public in Nigeria, I mean a lot, the news hardly carry those types, not just on drugs even insurgency, if you see pictures and videos from military generals on killings on their laptops, I tell you if people are aware from childhood, this issue is going to reduce, most times people only see the successes of this ventures but don't know that the negative part is far more than the positive part...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Quitam: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hmmm
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by laketha46: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
cool
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by capatainrambo: 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
The man may not know, one of these rascals almost got me in lagos airport. Bigha told me to hold his bag, like the good hearted person I am I took the bag off him. All of a sudden nigger just bolted, n e I drop the bag quick quick. If not nor be my bag wey person go dey shout go be tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by majamajic(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
The Adeleke arrest was silent

As against this one now

Una well done !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by EXLOVER(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nn
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by abdulskulboy(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thief don catch thief be that ooo..
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by samuel19222(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thief Dey catch thief.... hahahaha I laugh in Pluto, one of these thieves wey call themselves ndlea Dey come street come collect bribe from Igbo(cannabis sativa) dealers weekly as if na him start the business for them, omo corruption don spoil Naija

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Chummynoni(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nice posture
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by drey076(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
hmmmm business man

May God bless Gen. Mohammed Buba Marwa (retd).

All those people spoiling the image of our country most be nabbed and punished

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by FastLane25(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
e no pay his card well.... now he's caught they will still confiscate some of his properties
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Aldebaran(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by pickatyouu: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Be like say ndlea don resume duties officially for airport

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Sensitivity: 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
Na them

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by sotall(m): 2:31pm On Feb 04, 2021
undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Prodigee: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
Awa eastern brodas at it again! Una neva dey disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
The NCAN are confused over this report

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by CalabarPikin: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
And the big guys sending them will be seated somewhere chilling....

Sorry man

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by osuofia2(m): 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Skull Mining and Drugs is a dangerous combination

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by BigDawsNet: 2:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
Good job
Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by fourboys: 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
crime knows no tribe... apart from terrorism... leave that one for northerners nd fulanis

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport by Queenlovely(f): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2021
before I opened the thread

I knew it would be them

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra / How I Was Scammed Through Fake Alert! / Viral Video Of Okada Killing: Policemen Involved Were On Illegal Duty — Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.