Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:57 AM

Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! (273 Views)

I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore / Redpill Is Nonsense - NON REDPILL THREAD / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2021
Men are always the ones in control of every long lasting relationships, not because he is helplessly romantic(this is actually very disastrous) but because of two things namely:

1.He is in love
2.He is a REDPILLER

To combine, he is the REDPILLER IN LOVE. The two mixed together in one man is enough to handle any relationship.
I will be dropping rules these redpillers must never forget and of course always follow so as to never go off course putting himself and practically other men out there in danger.

Pls fellow redpillers should feel free to contribute because it means a lot to TRP movement.

LETS GO!!

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2021
1.NEVER TAKE RESPONSIBILY FOR ANOTHER MAN'S SEED.
To subhighlight, avoid SINGLE MOTHERS

2 Likes

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 04, 2021
2.NEVER BE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR HER LIFESTYLE

3 Likes

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
3.NEVER MAKE YOURSELF ALWAYS AVAILABLE, women love unavailable men and disgusts men who would always drool her with his presense

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2021
4.YOU DESERVE SEX, ITS YOUR RIGHT! Its supposed to be a 50-50 system not parasitism on your end so therefore if she depresiates in the supply of sex then you should as well decline in your favours

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2021
5.NEVER GIVE HER SO MUCH ATTENTION!

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2021
6.NEVER LET HER MANIPULATE YOU WITH SEX!

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2021
7.PAY MORE ATTENTION TO HER ACTIONS THAN HER LOOKS!

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2021
8.NEVER BEG FOR HER ATTENTION!

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
9.MAKE HER FEEL SHE IS OF VERY LESS IMPORTANCE AND THERE'S NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HER

2 Likes

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
10.UNDERSTAND THAT NO WOMAN CAN DO WITHOUT A MAN, DON'T BE FOOLED BY WHAT THEY WILL TELL YOU. THEY NEED YOU!

We continue this tomorrow, feel free to contribute.
We ride to the end!

1 Like

Re: Golden Rules Of The Redpill Thread!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
redpiller till ma casket close..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single And Ready For Something So So Serious / True Love Is Between 2 Virgins / Do You Agree With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.