Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,856 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) (64644 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Governor Obiano Relaxes In A Swimming Pool (Photo) / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2021
GOD BLESS OBIANO FOR THE AIRPORT UNDER CONSTRUCTION AMEN。

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by MisterRuk(m): 8:33pm On Feb 04, 2021
The irony is that the money used for feeding the dog weekly is 5x higher than what some civil servants are paid monthly.
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2021
Kriss216:

And the dog is more valuable than you. No offence.
Mother of all savage so far...

Arsenal444 this is brutality...

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Chai see rog meat

My calabar people come see chomtin
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by chikeson2008: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
Once in a while, His Excellency needs to relax and rest so that he will fresh his brain for creative idea to continue advancing Anambra on the path of prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Dreyton36: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
The money wey them take they feed and maintain this dog ehn
If Dem give that yearly money to Fulani herdsmen Dem go they too exited sotay them go start they shoot themselves
One after the other

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by ladychioma: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2021
Our governor get swag
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2021
people suffering along 3-3 road every morning and evening will not like this picure.....too bad
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Policewoman(f): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Anambra money has finished ooo
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by COMPAQ(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
It looks like the governor is abroad. Doesn't he have work to do in his state?
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Olukat(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2021
post=98743402:

Poor boy, he has achieved more than anybody in your kindred, far better than any governor that has govern your backward state

When poor people type grin grin grin
Willi is a great Gov. I like him.
Talking about achievement, common we are on the internet shocked shocked
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2021
GidiCars:

Okay sir. Noted.

Stop posting nonsense biafra news here. u guys should read your lies and let it remain on una facebook page with u guys

nde ala
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by uchihajt: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
I only came to see the dog..
Now am satisfied..
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Amwitty(f): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
arsenal444:
Bross observe am urself if I lie... grin
Hehehehehe I be babe o I no be bros
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by arsenal444(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2021
Amwitty:

Hehehehehe I be babe o I no be bros
U for tell me since na. Make we relate na undecided might be I fit find my missing ribs from u cheesy
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by Amwitty(f): 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
arsenal444:
U for tell me since na. Make we relate na undecided might be I fit find my missing ribs from u cheesy
Lol
Re: Governor Obiano Relaxes With His Dog (Photo) by arsenal444(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Amwitty:
Lol
If you don't mind can I have your number? please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Dokpesi In Cell At Kuje Prison Before His Bail / Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Sahara Reporters Insults Jonathan On Twitter (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.