Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,957 members, 7,879,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:21 AM

We Kept Finding Our Way Back To Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Kept Finding Our Way Back To Each Other (294 Views)

See What Happened To My Pregnant Wife On Our Way To The Hospital In Owerri - Pho / Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Kept Finding Our Way Back To Each Other by BigCabal: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2021
Victor, 31, and Wendy, 29, have been married for three years, and they’ve been friends since they were kids. For today’s Love Life, they talk about finding their way back to each other amidst exes, distance and bad decisions.

What’s your earliest memory of your partner?
Victor: I think I was 11 in JSS 2, and she was in primary school. We had some joint events, so I used to see her around. She was tiny, quiet and had big eyes. I thought she was cute.

Wendy: I saw him around the school too. I was in Primary 6, and his class was a floor above the primary school at the time.

Do you remember the first time you interacted?
Victor: I’m not sure when the first time was exactly, but I figure it was during one of the joint events. I know I definitely saw her at one of the Christmas parties and we spoke, or at the very least, I spoke to her sister.

Wendy: LMAO. It was definitely through my sister. She used to come to pick me up, so she became friends with some of the guys in the secondary school. Victor was one of them, and that’s how I knew his name.

LMAO. Just friends?
Wendy: LMAO. Yeah, just friends. I think Victor had a crush on her, but she’s five years older than him. He was in JSS 2, and she had already finished secondary school. I think she just thought he was cute, and he really was.

How did things go after you started interacting?
Victor: The relationship was pretty much non-existent for the first few years. I used to smile and say hi whenever I saw her around, but we never really talked. I think we started properly talking when I was in university, and it was on Facebook.

Wendy: From Facebook, we moved to Twitter. Then I came back to Nigeria during my first year of university and we hung out for the first time in the cinema. He had a girlfriend then, and I was talking to someone, so we were just hanging out as friends.

That didn’t stop it from being weird when his girlfriend saw us together in the cinema. To be fair, he wasn’t answering her calls. He used to be very toxic, so I think he was tired of the relationship and was trying to get her to break up with him by frustrating her.

Victor: Wait. It’s not like I’m saying I wasn’t toxic then, but she’s definitely embellishing the story. I had originally tried to make plans with my girlfriend earlier in the day, and she had said she was unavailable.

I told her I’d make other plans, and I think she misread it as me being upset and then started overtalking the issue. It ended up pissing me off, so I went out with Wendy. I wasn’t even ignoring her; I was watching a movie and couldn’t answer her calls.

I tried to text her instead, but she kept trying to call me. It was annoying. Then she came to the cinema and tried to make it a big deal that I had gone with someone else. Anyway, that relationship had run its course, and I was just reluctant to end it.

Continue: https://www.zikoko.com/life/love-life/love-life-we-kept-finding-our-way-back-to-each-other/

(1) (Reply)

Coachella Sex Hook Up Stories-2021 / Tips To Control Premature Ejaculation And Last Longer In Bed Enjoy Your Sex Life / You Have Low Self Esteem When...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.