Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,148 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:26 PM

Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) (64079 Views)

Destiny Etiko Acquires Another SUV Car (Photos) / Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Alexx Ekubo Acquires A Toyota Land Cruiser (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by uniquetechng: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2021
pope191:

I knew he started his music career in 1999 cos he won best regga artist, but when I surf online to check crisis album, it brought out 2007. Thanks, you just remind me of MusicAfrica on Silver bird.
Those were the days of good music with content not the rubbish we listen to these days.

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by rafcrown(m): 10:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Prado displaying Prado.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by heniford2: 10:20am On Feb 05, 2021
Zzor:
Are you nuts? who's your mate here,respect me or I deal with you
we are not mate inside room oh but outside you just lied oh why you too like bad things why
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by tnerro1(m): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2021
Congra Toto lations cool
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by achaemeka(m): 10:21am On Feb 05, 2021
I wish her well.And me dey here dey beg 10k,to settle some school expenses.my exam na by 22nd oh.UNN why? Nairalanders help me,make I for fit write my exam.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by tamunobello: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Congrat to you
envoymedia:
Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko has acquired a new Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, IgbereTV reports.

The car has a plate customised with the words, "Drama Doll."

Sharing photos and video of the car via her Instagram handle, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK4UHapAOmP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDKlA4SFhWc
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Lashist(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

95% of these noise makers are broke and frustrated. African China showed off his house, no one accused him of yahoo yahoo, but this lady showed off a car (which probably cost less than a duplex) and see them frothing at the mouth!
Lol...the average naija girl as usual...sense and wisdom is very far from thee...comparing African china that has been singing since 20years ago and is just building a house to an average actress that started 3 to 5 years ago with cheap movies that dont enter cinema cheesy...once again, sense is very far from thee...pray it comes to you

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by ofiko123(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations to Destiny Etiko...
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by samwillyco1(m): 10:26am On Feb 05, 2021
Congratulations,
Pussy at work, how much is that car?
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by majamajic(m): 10:31am On Feb 05, 2021
Vince77:

Na for our mouth u wan hear am? grin grin

grin grin grin

Na wa ,
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by mekuxiani(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2021
chatinent:
Okay.

She's showing us the machinery she used to buy it.
Bad Belle is allowed
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by zudozz: 10:33am On Feb 05, 2021
but I just dey look her nyash. I no even look d new moto. grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2021
I love that babe with passion
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Ojemedad: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2021
majamajic:
What are they doing differently from their male counterparts ?

Sit there and keep asking , water go as you by grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by prophetfire: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2021
majamajic:
What are they doing differently from their male counterparts ?

. They fuvvk prickkk.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by greatreality: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2021
Olodo24:
Where these girls them dey go pluck all this money from? I'm happy for her though. Money is good
It's probably she knows how to save, and invest, many people lack the ability to invest, so nothing to question about how she acquired it, she has been very active in movies and get lot of deals.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Gerrard59(m): 10:44am On Feb 05, 2021
Icumsa45:
This babe go dey charge anal 200k or more sef. They use their platform to prostitute. So make we hear word. Was it not recently Teemac or so asked FG to provide palliatives for entertainers. If it was a level playing field no wahala.

If it's legit side businesses going well for her, then congratulations.

As usual, young NL males are not happy that a mere vagina can generate so much within a short period of time. If it was possible to make so much using one's private parts, Nigerian men will be at the forefront. They are just pained that a pen!s does not get much demand as a vagina.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Ojemedad: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2021
Macobet:
her kpekus the land her better SUV...I 4 like chop this kpekus ooo

U get 1m for one round?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by toprealman: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Nice one gal.....but why are you frowning?
Be happy with your nice metal.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by Ojemedad: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...the average naija girl as usual...sense and wisdom is very far from thee...comparing African china that has been singing since 20years ago and is just building a house to an average actress that started 3 to 5 years ago with cheap movies that dont enter cinema cheesy...once again, sense is very far from thee...pray it comes to you

I'm not siding her but it is not how far but how well
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by samwillyco1(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2021
vincentjk:
All these guys asking how she got the money should just stfu and goan sleep.

This babe is currently blazing hot and her college zubby Micheal whom she often stars with has this same vehicle and other powerful SUVs so why asking how she made her money?

This isn't making sense at all abeg.

Zubby Micheal is a politician, producer, director and script writer and also have a billionaire friends.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by samwillyco1(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2021
adesmarty:
Lol...this one way charge my boss 500k for banging when she enter Ghana that time... continue using movie to deceive yourself grin grin

You say what? is GOLD and DIAMOND in her own pussy? Pussy that you can get for free or with a plate of indiomie grin grin grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by mattmogan88: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2021
THE TOTO IS WORKING cheesy
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by pope191: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2021
OmoAkin85:
crisis 2007 .lol it was in 2004

Lol someone just said 2003 and here's what Google feed me. grin I'm just trying to drive a point and not being certain.

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by vicinho7: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2021
Is okayyy
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by davo90tico(m): 11:02am On Feb 05, 2021
Kilishihunter:
If anybody tells me she bought this vehicle from the payment of those senseless African magic epic and African magic Igbo films she's acting I go call boys for am
She bought it from the films of africa magic epic and igbo films. Yeeeeeeeeehhhh who slap me? grin
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by pope191: 11:03am On Feb 05, 2021
GenerationNext:

Have you seen your life? African China built a house and the money is legitimate. Destiny Etiko bought a Prado and the money she used in buying it is illegitimate or men gave it to her. This ladies like their male folks are earning big in the movie industry. Some are using their money to acquire properties like Aki and Pawpaw.

Hope you don't have assimilation problem? Because I don't remember posting these things.
Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by jornwhite: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Chii59:

95% of these noise makers are broke and frustrated. African China showed off his house, no one accused him of yahoo yahoo, but this lady showed off a car (which probably cost less than a duplex) and see them frothing at the mouth!

What as been broke or poor gat to do with stating obvious truth ... is it rocket science that its only females actress hard work that usually pay off while there male colleagues die of funds to treat malaria.
Do you even know how much a toyata prado cost not to talk of recent lexus suvs... even an A list actor income can not buy that lexus.
blackchina is an artist, he made millions when millions still had value + royalties .. see how long it took him to post a house, the house and highlander he parked still conmensurate is earnings.
Its no longer a secret most actresses are into prostitution and i have a 1st hand experience cos of the people i move with it.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) by OmoAkin85: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2021
pope191:

Lol someone just said 2003 and here's what Google feed me. grin I'm just trying to drive a point and not being certain.
thats when Google put it on there ..the album is from 2004 i remember very well..if u check other sites u will see 2004

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burna Boy With His Father And Mother At The BBNaija 2019 (Photos) / Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral / Toyin Abraham Gives Wizkid A Peck At 2Baba Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.