Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,617 members, 7,965,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:07 PM

#justiceforijeoma: I Can’t Fight Woman Because Of Man – Jane Mena - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #justiceforijeoma: I Can’t Fight Woman Because Of Man – Jane Mena (480 Views)

Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Tekno: I Can’t Be With One Woman Because There Are So Many Beautiful Women / #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#justiceforijeoma: I Can’t Fight Woman Because Of Man – Jane Mena by VicTee: 5:43am On Feb 05, 2021
Instagram sensation, Jane Mena has taken to her Instagram to give worthy advice to ladies on the rules of behavior in a romantic relationship.

Her advice comes on the heels of a trending topic on social media whereby two siblings have been arrested for allegedly killing a makeup artist, Ijeoma.

According to reports, Ijeoma was murdered by a jealous lady for allegedly having an affair with her [jealous lady] man.

READ FULL: https://firstreportsonline.com/justiceforijeoma-i-cant-fight-woman-because-of-man-jane-mena/

Re: #justiceforijeoma: I Can’t Fight Woman Because Of Man – Jane Mena by BlueAir: 6:49am On Feb 05, 2021
angry I can't fight a man because of a woman. Only for glorious and hustle money.

#thefutureisalphamale
Re: #justiceforijeoma: I Can’t Fight Woman Because Of Man – Jane Mena by meobizy(f): 7:01am On Feb 05, 2021
That’s messed up.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Nkem Owoh 'osuofia' Celebrates 63rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Dancer Poco Lee Calls Out Nigerian Artistes For Paying International. / Actress Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Twerking Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.