Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:30 PM

Not A Regular Signature, "An Extra Baby Added To My Garage" Actress, Destiny Eti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Not A Regular Signature, "An Extra Baby Added To My Garage" Actress, Destiny Eti (275 Views)

Mohbad: Something Was Added To Water NDLEA Gave Me To Drink (Gistlover) / “A New Baby Has Been Added To My Garage Actress Destiny Etiko / "Not Your Regular Signature" - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her New Car (see The Inter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not A Regular Signature, "An Extra Baby Added To My Garage" Actress, Destiny Eti by Gladtune: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2021
NOT A REGULAR SIGNATURE, "An extra baby added to my garage" Actress, Destiny Etiko shows off her newest car(photos)

Nollywood actress, Destiny Etiko is the proud owner of a new Toyota LandCruiser Prado and she took to Instagram to show off her new baby.

"An extra baby added to my garage," the actress wrote as she showed off her old cars and the newest one.
See photos: https://gladtune.com/2021/02/05/not-a-regular-signature-an-extra-baby-added-to-my-garage-actress-destiny-etiko-shows-off-her-newest-carphotos/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Nkem Owoh 'osuofia' Celebrates 63rd Birthday / Sanwo-Olu Appoints Adenike Oyetunde as SSA On Persons Living With Disability / What Would You Do If This Happened On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.