Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,735 members, 7,889,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

What To Know About DISTILL Series - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Know About DISTILL Series (112 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About DISTILL Series by CraterLib: 11:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Crater Library & Publisher has introduced a new program called ‘D I S T I L L Series’ where research is communicated in style. It is a monthly Facebook live chat with researchers and non-fiction authors who talk about their research in simplest and informal terms that you and I can enjoy and understand.

Beneath the technical language, tables and graphs found in research papers, articles and books, lies real stories which can help us make better sense of our world and plan better for our present and future.

So, while we immerse ourselves in the joy of the make-believe world, we must also remember that it is a reflection of the real world we live in. For this reason, we bring you DISTILL series.

CLP's objective with DISTILL series is to break down research works to a level where its objectives, findings and implications are understood by the public. Distill series aims to change public perception about the value of research, and influence attitude to policy process.

To stay updated and participate in CLP's DISTILL monthly series, check out Crater Library & Publisher on FB.

(1) (Reply)

Excellent Scholars / Aws Training / AWS Certification Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.