Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

RIA Money Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / RIA Money Problem (379 Views)

Merry Christmas� From All Of Us At RIA, Ifewara. / Daniel And John Of RIA Ifewara, Won The NNPC CHEVRON Art Competition 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RIA Money Problem by Horstin50(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Hi everyone,

My wife sent me money from the states, I got to first bank and requested RIA form, after filling, I waited on the line until it's my turn, then I submitted the form only for the lady to say my money has already been picked up by someone. How is that possible, which documentation was used or which BVN verification was used.

RIA has been contacted and they already lodged in frauds investigation and emailed the bank to request for ID, form and whatever was used to get my money. Please has anyone being in this situation before? RIA did say if they aren't able to provide the information, my money would be returned to me and she also said as long as the money wasn't picked by me, the transaction would be reopened, but I just wanted to know if anyone has being in the same situation before.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Brahma Cows For Sale / 5 Things To Know Before Buying A Drone / Nigerian Guy And Lady Whose Photos School Are Memes Online Meet (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.