Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,661 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC (830 Views)

Sadiya Missing In Jos After Meeting Facebook Lover (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Boy Slumps On The Road In Jos After Taking Tramadol (Video) / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by EBMedia: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
Man Dies In Jos After He Jumped From Storey Building And Hid Inside A Well To Evade EFCC Arrest (Photos)

A yet-to-be-identified young man has been confirmed dead after he was brought out of a well in Farin Gada area of Jos, Plateau state on Friday morning, February 5, IgbereTV reports.

It was gathered that the deceased jumped from a storey building while attempting to flee from operatives of the Economic and Financial Cromes Commission (EFCC) who stormed their house at ECWA staff quarters to arrest them for alleged fraud and cyber crime.

While his six flat mates were arrested by the operatives, the young man jumped from the first floor and hid inside the well in the compound.

His corpse was brought out of the well by men of the Federal Fire Service Jos on Friday morning after a report was lodged in their office.

His legs were said to be broken as a result of the high jump. Police were on ground to evacuate the corpse from the scene.

https://igberetvnews.com/1381474/man-dies-jos-jumped-storey-building-hid-inside-well-evade-efcc-arrest-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by EBMedia: 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
More

Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by extol1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
he should have allow them to arrest him, who know maybe he is going to spent six months in the prison before he is going to be released.

wait oo but I thought this northerner don't involve in cyber crime activities or is it the usually slogan that he is from the southern part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by Righteousness2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
Let's endeavor to Live this life to the Glory and Honor of GOD.
Depart from engaging in any Form of Evil.
There is Life after Death and it's in either of Heaven or Hell!
Eternity is not a Joke!
Eternity is a Serious Matter!
Eternal Life Matters! And it's Forever and Ever..
Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by 4everisaac(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nemesis has caught up with him
Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why yahoo boys come dey jump to death....

Maybe it's no longer easy to jump bail
Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2021
illicit:
Why yahoo boys come dey jump to death....

Maybe it's no longer easy to jump bail
I hope the Efcc isn't firing their firearm when going to effect arrest because some people don't like to hear gunshots, but I don't understand shebi after flying down one storey building the next thing is to fly fence.
Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2021
uruba23:

I hope the Efcc isn't firing their firearm when going to effect arrest because some people don't like to hear gunshots, but I don't understand shebi after flying down one storey building the next thing is to fly fence.

Exactly, it seems they were not jumping to escape....

Because I don't see why they should be jumping from such heights when it is obvious they wouldn't make it

It's suicide

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed Too bad, it was on the news a few hours ago, his name is Ayo from Ekiti State, RIP to him though.
Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
In as much as I condemn fraud but you see this spirit called fear eh, when it comes on a person, it takes the grace of God for one to come out of it.
I encountered this spirit one on one late last year. When it came upon me last year, all my hair stood up, I was shaking like some one convulsing. Thank God for the sister and brother close by me. I wasn't listening or hearing anyone talk, I was screaming and shaking at the same time that I almost ran to the main road. They both quickly grabbed me tightly, started praying and calming me before I became calm. Maybe a car would have crushed me if I had successfully ran to the road who knows? Fear is one spirit we should always pray against. It's one spirit that is always around waiting to attack or take advantage of ones situation...

Now back to the news, fear was what happened to this guy, Fear killed him. Like someone said up, he would have gone to the jail, after some months come out, he might even get bailed out sef and he might even have the chance to repent of his sins. You know the devil we know is the same person that will manipulate and twist one into doing bad things and he is still the same person that will finish the work that he began in most cases disgrace and death especially those who didn't have the grace to repent...
Sin is sweet but the end result of it is bitter, Disaster, Death.
Say no to internet fraud!!!
Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by Stockquality: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2021
Jesus is coming. Aboki have joined yahoo boys and started jumping now. Be like say ex sars men have been recruited into the useless anti graft agency
Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by Stockquality: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2021
Shut up. Which fear. Stop lying. You took colorado in secret and 2mins later,u begin display
RiyadhGoddess:
In as much as I condemn fraud but you see this spirit called fear eh, when it comes on a person, it takes the grace of God for one to come out of it.
I encountered this spirit one on one late last year. When it came upon me last year, all my hair stood up, I was shaking like some one convulsing. Thank God for the sister and brother close by me. I wasn't listening or hearing anyone talk, I was screaming and shaking at the same time that I almost ran to the main road. They both quickly grabbed me tightly, started praying and calming me before I became calm. Maybe a car would have crushed me if I had successfully ran to the road who knows? Fear is one spirit we should always pray against. It's one spirit that is always around waiting to attack or take advantage of ones situation...

Now back to the news, fear was what happened to this guy, Fear killed him. Like someone said up, he would have gone to the jail, after some months come out, he might even get bailed out sef and he might even have the chance to repent of his sins. You know the devil we know is the same person that will manipulate and twist one into doing bad things and he is still the same person that will finish the work that he began in most cases disgrace and death especially those who didn't have the grace to repent...
Sin is sweet but the end result of it is bitter, Disaster, Death.
Say no to internet fraud!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Jos After Jumping From Storey Building, Hid In A Well To Evade EFCC by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
shocked

After running and forming james bond,still ended up meeting his waterloo

(1) (Reply)

Money Ritual: Suspected Ritualists Severe Girl Head, Sell Hands For N20,000 / First Bank And Mtn Scam Scheme / Female Student Beaten To Death,body Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.