Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Drop Your Prayer Point Here. - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (17899 Views)

Crossover 2016 Prayer Point And Scriptures / Chosen For Laughter. Sermon And Prayer Point By Pastor E A Adeboye / Get Daily Prayer Point & Pray With Pastor Chris Every Mon, Wed & Fri On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by solatunde: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2009
Dear Lord, you are the almighty God, provide a better jo for my husband, give me better understanding as i read your word. Let there be divine provision for my sister's wedding and clear every debt for me. These i ask in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2009
dear lord,please let me find favour. let me get this particular job i am seeking that, i may use it to your glory in jesus name. amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by AMIRACH: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2010
Father Lord i ask for divine healing from this affliction that has caused me pains and  lots of money for more than 4yrs, Lord now that i have gone for surgery let it be the last i will suffer from this sickness, and i pray for quick recovery from the pains of the surgery and i use myself as a point of contact to all who are sick or passing through one afflictions or the other that the Good Lord will touch us all with his healing hands and we shall be free from all sickness and afflictions. i pray for all those who are passing through the rough side of life that our Lord Jesus will lead them through and for all those looking for life partners, may we all find good ones that will lead us to Christ and not cause us heartbreaks,regrets and pains but rather happiness, love, peace and contentment in Jesus mighty name i have prayed Amen!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by wales(m): 12:27pm On Apr 27, 2010
God's blessing upon my life and my family always.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by femiadams(m): 3:38am On Apr 28, 2010
May the Lord empower me with grace to start a new journey of life as a freelance evangelist, serving God without limitations and inhibitions, forgeting my past and moving on with a renewed strength as God in his infinite mercy restores all my lost opportunities and fortunes in Christ Jesus name, I prayed; amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by nkirubb: 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2010
Awesome Father thank you

I pray for my soul mate
in Jesus name Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by marami: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
marami:

Father Lord I thank you for all you have been doing for me and everybody around me. I give you praise for you are the giver of every good and perfect gift. You said we should ask, we will receive and knock the door will be open, I ask that you please bless me this year with a baby boy and also a very good Job to be able to sustain my family and worship you.

TESTIMONY TIME BLESSING TIME.

God Jehovah is truly a hearer of prayer, He answereth by fire. God has blessed us with a bouncing baby boy since September 21, 2009. Forgot I prayed concerning it in this forum. Words alone are not enough to testify of His goodness in my life and I know and believe He will grant me the good job or business I am seeking from Him in Jesus Name AMen!.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by penn: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2010
oh god i need another job urgently , lord and lord purge my heart of every sinful attraction.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by chi4b82(f): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2010
O lord, I beg thee to give me that good job I ve always longed for. Bless my husband, children, parents and siblings. Help me to maintain good relationship with my friend devoid of plots, lies, destruction and stealing. Disgrace my shame and disgrace abba father. I beg thee I Jesus name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by omotofine(f): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
God please let my joy be full. U know that which my heart strongly desires, please let it come to pass in Jesus' name. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by growrich: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
my business is to make so many nigerians real internet millionaires
through UK MILLIONAIRES CLUB.
Yes, you too can join us by sending an e-mail
to me at: horemnet@yahoo.com with subject: UK MILLIONAIRES CLUB.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by uche13: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
Dear God, pls give me the grace to love you deeper with each passing day and also please provide me with godly friends who will motivate me to be a better christian and to strive further for the sake of the Gospel.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by johndavid1(m): 11:09am On Jul 20, 2010
Dear lord help me this year! i have stayed long at home without no Admission this year i pray my admission will be assigned and granted by you! in Jesus name. AMEN! and also grant my heart desires and forgive my sins plssssssssssssssssssssssss help me LORD JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NA BEG I DEY BEG OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by sholatech(m): 1:56am On Jul 24, 2010
Oh Lord God,i pray for the cancellation of my old bank debts!
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by cicero(m): 10:11pm On Jul 25, 2010
Father in Heaven, I lift up every prayer request here to you in Jesus name.
Let your heal every sick one
Let your truth answer every questions
Let your word show direction in every case of confusion
Let your mercy triumph in favor of anyone under any form of judgement
Yes in your mercy pour out your blessing to break the power of every curse expressed here
Let the blood of your Son wash away every sin and purge the conscience of every one in need of deliverance from sin
Let there be total deliverance for anyone appointed to death
Let your light illuminate the mind of everyone student here and anyone looking for admission
Let your favor answer where struggle abounds
Our helper, let your help meet the need of anyone who wanders in here in need of help
There are those who cry silent tears wondering when they will be delivered, Father stop the tears and turn their lives around
Those that are suffering under various forms of addictions, let the anointed One and His anointing break the yoke of addiction
Are there any barren here? Father babies are your concept, a product of your wisdom, give them miracle children
You own wverything, the silver and the gold are yours, send the light of your Word to those wallowing in poverty and break the chain of poverty
Are there families suffering untimely deaths, poverty and shameful disease and one of theirs have come here? Father Change their story today
Salvation is your very best for man, for any unsaved person that reads this prayer, I decree over them satan loose them and let them go in Jesus Name
1 John 3.8 , for this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil every work of the devil here represented, Father in the matchless Name of Jesus Christ, let them be destroyd. Amen
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by lordizak(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2010
I want to know God more and do his will, i want peace and fufilment, i want God to forgive me my sins and reach to everyone.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tpiar: 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2019
Oh Lord bless this thread and the posters in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by tpiar: 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by nlPoster: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Drop Your Prayer Point Here. by Delightsome2023: 2:28am On Mar 11
stregina:
i pray that God should give the heart to forgive those that must have wronged me one way or the other.
To give me wisdom and understanding to excell in my career and my examination
To protect me from any evil or its agent.
To grant me divine favour, direction and mercy
To tourch me at my points of needs
To grant me my heart desire concerning my soulmate mate so that i would be fulfilled it my marriage.
i qm also using my self as a point of contact to my other siblings, wherever they are, God should meet each one of at their point of need.
I pray that he should be my Alpha and Omega
To strangthened me finanancially and enlarge my coast
To grant the leaders of our great Country Nigeria divine wisdom to country the affairs of the country to its glory
hi Regina good morning.
How are you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Flee Sexual Sins / Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / TB Joshua Gifts 10 Million Naira, Medical Ambulance To Abuja IDPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.