Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

RE: CBN Cryptocurrency Ban Would Hurt Government Finance More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: CBN Cryptocurrency Ban Would Hurt Government Finance More (235 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / Would You Prefer being lied to If The Truth Would Hurt/break Your Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RE: CBN Cryptocurrency Ban Would Hurt Government Finance More by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
The CBN hasty move to ban cryptocurrencies came too late. Cryptocurrencies has gained popularity among the countries young population and most of the youth I know has already shipped some bucks to one of these exchanges to raise capital for their daily traded. The latest move by the CBN would only make maximize profit and spread it across exchanges that would continue to find all ways to penetrate the Nigerian market. The truth is, in years to come remittances from across the world won't be accessed by the CBN. THIS IS REALITY!
The federal government should scavenge for new ways to get foreign exchange cause, remittances would be scarce.

Nigeria's security has collapse, now it finance is on a binge. What next before we become history?

(1) (Reply)

Games Men Play - Read This And You Will Never Be Played / My Friend Makes The Best Attractive Perfumes / Hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.