Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,118 members, 7,899,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast (10626 Views)

Ken Nnamani's Wife, Jane Dies After Surgery / Ken Nnamani Picks N100m Nomination Forms For President (Photos) / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by zeusdgrt(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2021
See this otu

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Olabode971(f): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Don't worry, Until when your Relations start reaping the fruit of Frivolity you people planted long time ago,then una eyes go con red...

#SayNoToFulanizationOfYourHomeland.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:29am On Feb 06, 2021
beardedboy:
Weekend don spoil for some people grin
oga what is your problem na

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by ello29(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2021
This man is deceiving himself. Some people can't just say the truth. Everything they play politics

2 Likes

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by 77up(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2021
ebuclassic18:
his an idiot that's Igbo man for you,put small sugar into his mouth he starts talking nonsense
You people keep insulting him without counter what he said shocked

These type of human specie is really wonderful, untill you people change una tribe name to hatred on world dico before you know that your unnecessary hatred for everyone even among yourselves is killing.

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Nicklaus619(m): 7:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
NDLEA needs to be going to these politicians house and find out what they're taking.

Seconded, this man was high on skunk before this interview no doubt shocked

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Cutiekatty: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2021
Oga are u normal?

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Latvin: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2021
Abdulmumin412:

Thanks for ur respect for elder but I want you to states the PDP achievement in southeast by the last administration as the man has stated APC own so that we can compare. If not we may not concur with ur assertion.

I concur with you. Irrespective of the fact that the SE region is massively anti APC, the law of fairness dictates that facts are acknowledged. The people can counter Ken's observations with facts if available. It shouldn't be politicised. Give kudos where it is due and knocks where necessary too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by spinzagom(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2021
I remember when Alhaji Atiku picked Peter Obi as his VP and same Igbos like Umahi kicked against it. Now see what this man is saying even when the truth is clear to everyone. People that don't even like their selves wants a country! I pray their request is granted thou.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by bibianna(f): 8:10am On Feb 06, 2021
I sadly watched him on channels yesterday and all I can say is even Seun was disappointed. Nigerians are watching with clear eyes now. Just can't wait for the coming elections.

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Ezidimma(m): 8:15am On Feb 06, 2021
Ewu
Efulefu
Done so well for your stupid mind not my East

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by etrouble: 8:17am On Feb 06, 2021
You cannot take the title of king of infrastructure from Buhari. He is better in infrastructure development than all our past leaders combined. Even his worst enemies cannot deny this.

However, a Major General that cannot secure his people, is that one a Major General or a Major Failure?

If his blood sucking vampire brother herdsmen kill all Nigerians, who will use the infrastructure? Will herdsmen start using Enugu International Airport to move their Cows from Sokoto to Enugu ni?

But we Southerners will not fold our arms and watch blood sucking vampires from the Sahara desert to overrun us, we will match the desert warriors blood for blood

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2021
Mraphel:
Is true APC has preformed better than PDP in the east. Thanks to Buhari and Tinubu

And u know this all d way from ur room in ogbomosho?

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

Yeah done far better than Pdp in SE.. Undisputable fact

Meanwhile, his people would have contrary opinion about this..

Just watch as how his people will come for his head instead of telling us what Pdp did for them
And u know this from ur room in Oturkpo ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Blackdisciple(m): 8:29am On Feb 06, 2021
Say no to drugs
Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by KosiGee(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2021
I am disappointed in Ken Nnamani. This is a once vocal and unapologetic Igbo man who would say the truth about injustices in the South East. He mentioned Enugu-PH road, uncompleted airport and second Niger bridge.

You’ll have to be alive and privileged to use those projects.

April 2016, Fulani mercenaries assembled at Odolu in Kogi state, we saw and read it here on Nairaland...fulanis were about to attack a town in Enugu state. On 25th April, 2016...Fulani mercenaries attacked Nimbo and massacres vulnerable people in their homes. Gov Ugwuanyi had contacted Buhari but was frustrated in reaching him/presidency. The police force and military were compromised. They watched as citizens were killed all because Buhari wanted to intimidate south east with RUGA...Enugu was used as an example of what’s to come.

Months after that attack, Ndiagu, Attakwu, Akegbe Ugwu in Nkanu LGA of Enugu state was invaded by Fulani mercenaries. We saw photo of a seminarian named Laz Nwafor who was murdered, a pregnant young woman had her tummy cut open in more gruesome manner compared to the Tiv footballer who was killed about two days ago.

Nnamani was talking about airport yet Enugu state and south east indigenes can’t fly directly to Enugu from their various residences across the world without first landing at Abuja and Lagos before travelling the treacherous route down south with hundreds of army, police and custom officials extorting motorists along the way.

Local people who depend on their farm produce have had a fair share of their troubles with herdsmen and their animals who have caused wide-scale destructions and anguish to farmers.

The likes of Ken Nnamani is one of the reasons Nnamdi Kanu’s popularity has soared. Their inefficiencies and ineffectiveness have been exploited by Mazi Kanu. South East live in fear and apprehension of both marauding fulanis supported by the police and army.

Nkanu youths who mobilised and confronted Fulani Herdsmen were rounded up, arrested and detained at 82 Div abakpa. Ugwuanyi has to intervene after weeks of the army subjecting these youths to beatings and other forms of brutality all because they defended themselves against violent Fulani herdsmen.

Buhari and his APC government is responsible for his military campaign in Afaraukwu. People were killed, properties were destroyed. Internet is littered with evidences of young laid and soaked in muddy and swampy environment while being heated by the men of the Nigerian Army...some of these boys were killed and hidden.

Ken Nnamani and his colleagues who are presently benefiting from their association with APC should know that nothing lasts forever. There will be a day of reckoning.

Nnamani and his band of brothers should go to Ituku Ozalla and see the state of our premier medical centre, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital Enugu. Let him to Nsukka and witness the state of University of Nigeria Nsukka. No he wouldn’t...they wouldn’t. They will rather fly first class to treat boil in a well equipped hospital in the UK, Germany or USA.
You’ll see them competing with each other to attend graduation ceremonies of their children in the UK and USA while education and infrastructure decays back home.

Arthur Eze is praising the government and police today because he has managed to manipulate them to acquire other people’s lands using police to intimidate them. Some of the youths of Abba town have been killed by police and some are still missing.

Yes Enugu-PH Road is now motorable as confirmed by Ken. South East Igbos are not the only people enjoying the project.They have created another means of revenue for the Army and police who mount road blocks to extort money from those who use that road.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by nku5: 8:53am On Feb 06, 2021
In short - "Abeg give me APC presidential ticket in 2023" Clown
Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:03am On Feb 06, 2021
I am not a politician and i never wil be but i 100% agree with him.
Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by udemzyudex(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
These are nonentity Igbo leaders that should be thrown to a burning furnance.

So why did you fail to attract any of the development when you were the Senate President under PDP?
So you like the works abi? But you were foolishly quiet even as no 3 man in Nigeria.

A greater % of Igbo problems were caused by their foolish leaders no doubt about that.

Igbos are not always united, that's their only problem.
Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by NwadykExcel(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2021
leadzeal:
The party system or the government can NEVER take us there, only a selfless cabal of Intelligentsia with long antennae of networks can bring this country to its rightful place.

Nigeria is hoping for 2023 to change the status quo but I am sorry to say this: the effort will prove futile.

Politicians don't have the answers, generically they are selfish; the people don't have it either, for the herd instinct rules them. Then who have the answer, you ask.

It is the Intelligentsia.

Read your history... The past can't lie but the future can.

In conclusion, roads, bridges, airport are basic things that ought to be done. Should I appreciate a government that does this? Sure. But remember the key point here: Basic, not favor or help. It is a fundamental right

Hello sir.
Can we relate?
What do you mean by intelligentsia?
I think your idealogy is very similar to mine.
Can i have your whatsapp number please?
i've never done this before (collecting a Nairalander's whatsapp number).
Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
NwadykExcel:

Hello sir.
Can we relate?
What do you mean by intelligentsia?
I think your idealogy is very similar to mine.
Can i have your whatsapp number please?
i've never done this before (collecting a Nairalander's whatsapp number).

Intelligentsia simply means brains behind inventions and a working system.

Only a handfull of people make a nation, you really don't need a crowd to make a system effective. And you can count this folks with your fingers.

It is a covert thing, so you will hardly hear of it. But conspirationist try to hint on its existence.

I am really busy now on a project and moreover I hardly use WhatsApp. But let's follow each other up here. When I am done with what I have on ground and I decide to follow through this idealogy, then I may hit you up and see what you are offering.

Intelligentsia is the backend of a society system ware. They make society work by ANY means necessary. wink

1 Like

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Dreyton36: 9:39am On Feb 06, 2021
Ken can you give me just one good reason why Pakistan thunder will not strike you sad

Once Dem don collect small allowee their mouth go just dey rush like tap

Nor let men add ur name for Black list o, na Lai Mohamed dey number one for the list and buhari is second then Tinubu third

Once their tenure pass Dem go collect for the innocent endsars protesters wey Dem kill

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Miracle1991: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2021
While ipob terrorists are worshipping PDP for the past 20yrs with nothing to show.
Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Rugaria: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
Who else is tired of this Second Niger Bridge stories?
They did nothing in the east for 6 years and their best bet is to continuously brandish the "second Niger bridge" tales every now and then to hoodwink Nigerians in to thinking that Buhari did wonders in there.. That project, which is basically being financed by a consortium that will toll the living daylight out of users, is now most probably the only signature project of this evil administration in the whole south east. Ofcourse, there will always be that group of highly compromised igbo elites who will always make themselves available to sing praises for Buhari no matter how daft they sound at it ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast by Bishop4real: 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
Kriss216:
NDLEA needs to be going to these politicians house and find out what they're taking.

Why not dispute his claims rather than exposing the kwale weed in your system?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Military Repel Boko Haram Attacks In Damaturu / Fg Pays Oil Marketers Outstanding N48.2b Subsidy Arrears / Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.