Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche (2557 Views)

''Proudly Gay''- Actor Uche Maduagwu Comes Out As Gay (Photo) / Victoria Inyama Graduates From The University Of East London / Princess Vitarah: "Free Bobrisky, Gay Is Not A Crime" - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by VicTee: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2021
Nollywood actress Victoria Inyama has claimed that her colleague in the movie industry Uche Maduagwu, who recently came out as gay, is either seeking attention or battling a mental health issue.

The actress, who presently resides in the United Kingdom, doesn’t seem to believe that Uche is actually gay as he had said. She claims the whole idea might be caused by poverty or a way of the actor trying to garner publicity for his project.

READ FULL: https://firstreportsonline.com/your-being-gay-is-fuelled-by-poverty-actress-inyama-attacks-gay-actor-uche/

1 Like

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Shelumiel: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2021
A mental health issue would be the right word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by viceddy95(m): 9:34am On Feb 06, 2021
Simple as that..... He has mental issue cause by poverty,, because I don't see any reason a man with be interested in fellow man's ass, when there are millions of single girls around... And maybe probably a demon has built a home inside their body and soul...

2 Likes

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by SURElee(f): 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
I said it that this Victoria Inyama is now a nuisance. Must you poke your nose into everything? Stay your lane like classy Genevieve. Film you no act, stay your lane, you no gree stay.

I pray she pokes her nose at Bobrisky, na that one I dey wait for. Bobrisky wey finish Odunlade. Gosh! I used to think when one moves abroad, you learn how to face your own Life and leave others to live their own life, but her own na to talk to stay relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by illicit(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2021
I think the dude is acting up....

4 Likes

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Flamemignon1(m): 11:07am On Feb 06, 2021
Oh please Uche isn't gay, he has a reputation for being a cloutchaser, someone that was outrightly homophobic

3 Likes

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Masterclass32: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
People encourage that guy's foolishness by giving him attention.

1 Like

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Houseofglam7(f): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2021
undecided
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Fahdiga(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2021
Exactly. merely looking at that guy one will notice that he is hungry

1 Like

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by DoubleEngine007: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
I think say the boy say he don become woman? Why he come leave bear bear full everywhere? Stupid boy... He looks malnourished.. Na really poverty confuse he brain..
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by pepperdemzombie: 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
Flamemignon1:
Oh please Uche isn't gay, he has a reputation for being a cloutchaser, someone that was outrightly homophobic
His gay video got leaked online by one of his cheap partners, that's why he came out. Na damage control e dey do.

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by pepperdemzombie: 4:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
illicit:
I think the dude is acting up....
His gay video leaked online, he is doing damage control before Bobrisky comes for him.

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Flamemignon1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

His gay video got leaked online by one of his cheap partners, that's why he came out. Na damage control e dey do.
The person in the pic is Godwin, not Uche

1 Like

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by jcross19: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2021
SURElee:
I said it that this Victoria Inyama is now a nuisance. Must you poke your nose into everything? Stay your lane like classy Genevieve. Film you no act, stay your lane, you no gree stay.

I pray she pokes her nose at Bobrisky, na that one I dey wait for. Bobrisky wey finish Odunlade. Gosh! I used to think when one moves abroad, you learn how to face your own Life and leave others to live their own life, but her own na to talk to stay relevant.
Birds of the same feathers!!! Soon he come out to asks for alms to treat himself for internal sickness....
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by falcon01: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

which of the uche?
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by lkillbrokehoes: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2021
SURElee:
[s]I said it that this Victoria Inyama is now a nuisance. Must you poke your nose into everything? Stay your lane like classy Genevieve. Film you no act, stay your lane, you no gree stay.

I pray she pokes her nose at Bobrisky, na that one I dey wait for. Bobrisky wey finish Odunlade. Gosh! I used to think when one moves abroad, you learn how to face your own Life and leave others to live their own life, but her own na to talk to stay relevant.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Randy100: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Gayism is an inherent stupidity that is getting stronger everyday thanks to the Western world. It is just a matter of time we will all come to accept them. It is a hard pill to swallow.
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2021
SURElee:

You think say going abroad is going to erase the sanity of most people or their beliefs? look at u. don't u know that homosexuality is foolishness, bullshit, balderdash and void in one word? u better change and leave homosexuality cos u're deceiving urself doin something that has no life in it. bullshit.
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 07, 2021
homosexuality is bullshit and a useless lifestyle. don't be deceived it can't give any life.

1 Like

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by SURElee(f): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Puloc:

You think say going abroad is going to erase the sanity of most people or their beliefs? look at u. don't u know that homosexuality is foolishness, bullshit, balderdash and void in one word? u better change and leave homosexuality cos u're deceiving urself doin something that has no life in it. bullshit.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in anyway in support of homosexuality. I'm simply saying Victoria Inyama doesn't have to poke into people's life . One day it's Etinosa, another day is Uche Maduagwu.

We all know Uche Maduagwu has been latching on issues to trend for some time now.
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by pretydiva(f): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na true she talk. Since acting no gree pay
Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2021
SURElee:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not in anyway in support of homosexuality. I'm simply saying Victoria Inyama doesn't have to poke into people's life . One day it's Etinosa, another day is Uche Maduagwu.

We all know Uche Maduagwu has been latching on issues to trend for some time now.
Well I don't know if she's been poking her nose into people's life lately but the issue here is she said the truth on this one. I suppose when that chap said wat he said publicly it was an invitation to public opinion and bashing. Common we have lots of sane people in our society and nobody wouldn't counter d guy with his balderdash stunt. Homosexuality is rubbish. itself.

1 Like

Re: Your Being Gay Is Fuelled By Poverty — Actress Inyama Attacks Gay Actor Uche by dangotesmummy: 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Behind The Voice " Ololade Mi Asake" / Oge Okoye Battles Ini Edo / Mr Ideal Nigeria 2011 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.