Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,955 members, 7,873,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Do You Love Sugar Momma? Am Lonely And Single - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Love Sugar Momma? Am Lonely And Single - Lady Cries Out (448 Views)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel / I Am Lonely And I Need A Boyfriend – Nigerian Lady Took To Her Facebook Page / I Am Lonely In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Love Sugar Momma? Am Lonely And Single - Lady Cries Out by TheTwitcher(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Are you a lonely single man looking for a sugar momma? If the answer is yes, you are in exactly the right place. If you’ve always turned on by the idea of hooking up with a sugar momma but not really known how to go about it. This woman is looking for a lonely guy to date with who stay in the continent of Africa either your from Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Ghana or anywhere as long as you fall under Africa. But you must be between 18 and 35 years, be good looking and your strong in bed you have all the energy so satisfying her.

If you think you qualify click the link below and leave your details the lucky one will be contacted:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/za/en/share/detail?news_id=b06fc74c30cb92870fdebccb2dd0bb63&news_entry_id=s6c86b343210204en_za&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_59430a5e-c1c8-4295-9e2e-3a9d668f329d&from=news

(1) (Reply)

Love Vs Compatibility: Which Is The Best Reason To Get Married? / June 12: Will You Participate In The Protest? / When A Guy Says I Don’t Like Her Enough To Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.