Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:21 AM

How Wise Is It To Always Tell Your Gf The Whole Truth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Wise Is It To Always Tell Your Gf The Whole Truth? (590 Views)

How Wise Is It To Date Your A Girl Born The Same Day, Month And Year With You / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Wise Is It To Always Tell Your Gf The Whole Truth? by Landofmystery: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2011
Girls clamor for honesty but fall for dishonest guys, A lot!
Re: How Wise Is It To Always Tell Your Gf The Whole Truth? by clemcykul(f): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
according to your topic . . . .the guy should be ready for blackmail. only your wife should know all. you might end up not marrying your GF.
Re: How Wise Is It To Always Tell Your Gf The Whole Truth? by iice(f): 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
Well if you're gonna tie your life to her then yes.
I prefer the truth, that way if something goes wrong i know my own part.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Catch A Cheating Husband! / What On Dating / Seduction Do U Wanna Know / Help,is She Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.