Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding (451 Views)

Vitus Nnadi: A Catholic Priest Artist Shows Off His Talents (video) / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by MedaRophe(f): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2021
Do you remember the cake master, Rev. Onyeka Emedosi? The multi-talented Priest has tied knots today with heartthrob, former Miss Obiageli Queen Okafor at the Cathedral Church of the good shepherd, Enugu.

The wedding was officiated by the Archbishop of Enugu Ecclesiastical Province and Bishop of Enugu Diocese, Most Rev'd Dr. E. O. Chukwuma OON, and the host of other Priests.

The vibrant Priest sets a new record today in his cake baking as he unveiled the 12 steps cake he baked by himself for his wedding.

He is a serving priest in the Enugu diocese. The vibrant young priest is a mover and shaker in the Holy ghost.

If you like to read more or know more about Onyeka Emedosi, if you want to see the jaw-dropping cakes he baked for his clients, Read this:

https://9jainformed.com/2020/11/21/meet-rev-onyeka-emedosi-a-priest-who-is-also-a-cake-master-see-20-jaw-dropping-cakes-he-baked-for-his-clients/

Re: Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2021
embarassed embarassed Happy married life to the pastor, for a moment I thought it was this Queen Okafor that he married...

1 Like

Re: Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by HopeVictor: 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2021
Upon the size you go still hear say cake don finish e no reach everybody

1 Like

Re: Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by MedaRophe(f): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
You are wicked Haba! How can you wish my Priest that kin thing? shocked shocked
Karlovic:
embarassed embarassed Happy married life to the pastor, for a moment I thought it was this Queen Okafor that he married...
Re: Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2021
MedaRophe:
You are wicked Haba! How can you wish my Priest that kin thing? shocked shocked
They both bear the same name.
Re: Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by DaddyRochie1642: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2021
In the Second Picture, why is the Man Smiling and why is the woman squeezing her face sad sad

1 Like

Re: Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by Fahdiga(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
Wish you a happy married life but do DNA test on all your children
Re: Multi-talented Priest Ties Knot Today, Baked 12-step Cake For His Wedding by Lattop(m): 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2021
I hope the Madam is happy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Reward For Enduring Temptation / Make No Mistake! If You're Not Philanthropic, Your Soul Is In Danger Of Hell! / Adeboye Said Tb Joshua Tried To Kill Him Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.