Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,926 members, 7,922,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen (4223 Views)

Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez Finally Settle With Mama Ereko / After Acting In One Unreleased Movie, Tboss Is Nominated For Best Actress In Nol / Jamiu Azeez Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by viralmaged: 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ_zXQg-31Y

Popular Yoruba Actor Jamiu Azeez break down in Tears as the concept for his first ever personal unreleased blockbuster Movie Oko Ramota has been stolen.
The actor who made this known in a video he posted on his Instagram handle broke down in Tears while he Speak in Yoruba narrated how his unreleased Movie Aunty Ramota was stolen and released, from Storyline to even featuring the same Popular Aunty Ramota which he already used in his movie .

The Actor Went further by saying he Sold his plot of land and take up loan just to produce this movie.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CK9kEZPJ43A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by sirjoggy(m): 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2021
These what ruin Baba Sala career embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by Cholls(m): 12:13am On Feb 07, 2021
My brother write to the government...

1 Like

Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by viralmaged: 2:55am On Feb 07, 2021
sirjoggy:
So true
Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by lkillbrokehoes: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2021
sirjoggy:
Why?
Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by mayklef(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2021
some people in this country no longer fear d word "hellfire" again because surviving as a Nigerian is worse than living in hell....StayStrongMan#

1 Like

Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by goldbim(f): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2021
This is what happens when a professional body that should defend the interest of her members is only concerned about going about to visit wealthy politicians,musicians and clerics all in the name of crumbs!
If their TAMPAN or whatever happens to be active ,this won't happen..unfortunately, anything goes.. I feel pained for the guy..I really hope help locates him!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by viralmaged: 8:22am On Feb 07, 2021
goldbim:
This is what happens when a professional body that should defend the interest of her members is only concerned about going about to visit wealthy politicians,musicians and clerics all in the name of crumbs!
If their TAMPAN or whatever happens to be active ,this won't happen..unfortunately, anything goes.. I feel pained for the guy..I really hope help locates him!! lipsrsealed

I totally agree with you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by goldbim(f): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
viralmaged:

I totally agree with you my brother.
grin grin brother bawo?..she is a she.14years imprisonment no be joke cheesy cheesy..#just kidding#.point noted tho cool.
Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by Venerable612(m): 2:51pm On Feb 07, 2021
goldbim:

True, in an ideal world. But he might not be an active member, or has not been paying his dues to the Association.

Nevertheless, he just dd the best thing for himself - cry out!

I should have advised that he gets a lawyer - but Nigeria is a lawless country. Plus the people he will be chasing may not have compensation money to pay. They may also be at it, in the court, for years, wasting scarce resources.

Crying out to the Public was his best bet!

3 Likes

Re: Oko Ramota : Jamiu Azeez In Tears As His Unreleased Movie Concept Is Stolen by sirjoggy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
I pity him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chidi Dike The Handsome Actor Taking Over Nollywood / D'Angelo: Who Loves This Guy? / ~ Rhianna's New Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.