Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline (1905 Views)

Nigerian Army Is Recruiting | How To Register (Video) / Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by IWillRiseAgain(f): 1:04am On Feb 07, 2021
Are you a graduate and unemployed? Do you have what it takes to work in one of Nigeria's biggest financial institutions?

Here's the goodnews you've been waiting for.

United Bank for Africa, also known as UBA, just announced via their official Twitter handle that the bank is currently recruiting more staff to join various departments in the organisation.

Interestingly, mode of application is strictly online. You don't have to visit any of their branches or meet anyone to submit your application. All you need is just your smartphone or laptop and data plan.

The Departments Where Your Services May Be Needed

The positions available for application in the bank are in different departments. Below is a list of them:

1. Cost Management and Budgetary Control
2. Business Partnering/BP Subsidiaries, Treasury and International Banking
3. Investor Relations
4. Strategy and Economic Intelligence
5. Balance Sheet Management
6. Revenue Assurance
7. Corporate Finance and Ratings
8. Earning Assets
9. Non Earning Assets
10. Tax Planning
11. Insurance Operations
12. Francophone Subsidiary Tax Office

Can you work in any of these departments? Below is how to join the UBA team.

How To Apply

To successfully apply for any of the available positions in the numerous departments, simply log on to www.ubagroup.com/about-uba/careers/application

As soon as the site opens, scroll down to where you see "Apply Here" and click on it.

You'll be redirected to a new page where you will be shown three options - Notify Me, Register Me and Why Choose To Work With Us.

Select "Register Me" and another page will open where you are to enter your email address and your desired password.

Once you have successfully registered, you can then proceed to fill the application form in your profile dashboard.

If successful, you will be notified via your email address, text message or direct call.

Application Deadline

Please be aware that the application for the various positions available at UBA will be closing on the 15th of February 2021.

Do all you can to submit your application online before the deadline.

Final Words

Have you been searching online for banking jobs in Nigeria or UBA banking jobs in Nigeria?

Here is the opportunity you've been waiting for. Hurry and submit your application before the deadline.

If you need professional help to get your CV ready before uploading it, please do. You'll be increasing your chances of being taken for the job that way.

Reference: UBA Group https://twitter.com/UBAGroup/status/1356892452448329728?s=19

Source

Re: Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by IWillRiseAgain(f): 1:09am On Feb 07, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44 etc, pls help our unemployed graduates to see this.
Re: Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by realman42: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2021
I av registered but I can't see jobs to apply
Re: Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by IWillRiseAgain(f): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2021
realman42:
I av registered but I can't see jobs to apply
Are you done with filling up your profile information, including uploading your CV?
Re: Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by realman42: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Are you done with filling up your profile information, including uploading your CV?
I have seen them

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by IWillRiseAgain(f): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
realman42:

I have seen them
Great. Goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by pesco1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
IWillRiseAgain:

Yes I filled everything but still did not see the opening, kindly advise.
Thanks
Re: Have You Heard? UBA Is Recruiting. How To Apply And Application Deadline by IWillRiseAgain(f): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2021
pesco1:
Yes I filled everything but still did not see the opening, kindly advise.
Thanks

It's there on your dashboard. Login again and check it well

(1) (Reply)

Conoil Plc / Career Oportunities @ International Logging Inc. / Nigerian Ladies On Okada Bikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.