Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,505 members, 7,898,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" (48463 Views)

'I Almost Poisoned My Brother Over 9ice And Ruggedman's Beef' - Instagram User / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by lastchild: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2021
Zzor:
Na wa ooo,why didn't he check well before marrying her,most men are very careless with selection of a life partner now see the result
so you can check well and know who will not kill you tomorrow?

is that how you reason?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by 001spice: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2021
jaybenugo:
"You Poisoned My Food And Bathing Water For 2 years" - Duncan Mighty Calls Out His Estranged Wife, Vivian

Singer Duncan Mighty has continued to accuse his estranged wife and her family members of making attempts to kill him, IgbereTV reports.

A few months ago, he took to Instagram to allege that his estranged wife Vivien connived with her family members to try to inflict him with an illness through diabolical means just so they can inherit his properties.

He further alleged that he has the "confession" recorded and would release it to the public should she or her family members deny the allegations.

He has now come out to call them out again.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9Kf2iB44W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
she poinson ur bathing water. Is it bucket that u use in ur bathroom no shower again. I honestly feel this guy is not an honest guy
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by mila1121(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
Who chinaeke God have blessed no man can cause
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Kaymansion(m): 7:12pm On Feb 07, 2021
Hope isn't suffering from depression or psychological problem God forbid shaa
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by GeniusX: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2021
Wahala.

Look at my signature and contact me if you need those services.
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by Exodora: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2021
Someone should define poison for this Olodo.
Somebody poisoned you for two years and you are still alive to tell the story .
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by yetty247(f): 4:53am On Feb 08, 2021
jaybenugo:
"You Poisoned My Food And Bathing Water For 2 years" - Duncan Mighty Calls Out His Estranged Wife, Vivian

Singer Duncan Mighty has continued to accuse his estranged wife and her family members of making attempts to kill him, IgbereTV reports.

A few months ago, he took to Instagram to allege that his estranged wife Vivien connived with her family members to try to inflict him with an illness through diabolical means just so they can inherit his properties.

He further alleged that he has the "confession" recorded and would release it to the public should she or her family members deny the allegations.

He has now come out to call them out again.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9Kf2iB44W/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

wahala dey ooo

divorce her nao abi until she kill u or u vex kill her?
Re: Duncan Mighty To His Wife: "You Poisoned My Food & Bathing Water For 2 Years" by jantman(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
This thread reminded me of many event that unfold in my life 12 years ago.

A very close friend of mine had made up his mind to poison my food on a Sunday morning because of breakthrough money the Lord bless me with.

Before then my elder brother told me he was preparing rice and I as a peraon i cannot do without eating rice daily. I thought to myself that I should go to my brother's place just to eat from the rice he told me About.

Then my elder brother told me that he went to a friday all night and tne pastor of the church prophesy to him about me that a very close friend of mine wanted to kill me and I just have some hours left.

Before my brother finished talking I receive an instant phone call from onr of my sister that live very far from my brother and she told me that one Celestial prophet prophesy to her about me that a very close friend of mine wants to poison me via food.

I argued with my sister and brother even though they though they dont live close to each other and dont even relate with each other

I fought against the prophecies and called the men of God a liar

In my foolishness and ignorance I thought that they were lying against my evil friend but I decided to obey and packed all my things out of my friends apartment because in 24 hours two different prophet has spoken the mind of God concerning me that a friend wants t me poison. The celestial prophet even mention my friend name and his tribe and told my sister to ask me to run as there is no time left.

My friend went out that that saturday night but before he came back I had already pack all my things and left his apartment.

Sometimes i will see him shooting me in my dream and I thought I would die in my sleep. Why? because he was using charm to mention my name trying to kill me with charm.

He knew were I ive then and he came to meet me asking me to give him my shoe that he wants to use it to party after two month of running away from him.

I gave him and he put the poison at the left leg of my shoe. Behold at 1am in the night my leg has swollen and the poison affected my heat and I was no longer able to breath well.

I cried because I was no longer breathing well because he has succeeded in poisoning me via my shoe

How did I get out from the mess.

It was the senior prophet TB Joshua that God used to remove the poison from my body.

That day when the poison started effecting me badly and wanted to stop my heart, during on sunday evening, NEPA brought light and I turn on Emmanuel TV even though all my body was itching me

It was a live service and TB Joshua spoke and said. Viewers all over the world.
Say after me.
Spirit of God, come in to my heart
I repeated the word with the prophet and that is how the poison disappears from my body instantly.

There is more to the story buy he posion me because of his impatient and greed.

Even after the Lord save me that day I still escape another poison attempt becuase I was dating the daughter of the devil

Then I discovered that no evil powers can kill me because God loves me so much

Thank You God Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Undergoes HIV Test, Shares Result (Photos) / Oritse Femi's Ex-Manager, Kara, Exposes His Infidelity & Disrespect For His Wife / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.