Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,682 members, 7,921,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:46 AM

Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late (1064 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / FFK Shades Pastor Adeboye On Building A Church As Big As Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by Opesaleh: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Church members and wedding guests in a church in Port Harcourt engaged in a verbal fight when the pastor refused to wed a couple right away because they arrived 5 minutes late to church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SAlcGkjoN0

Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by Ekejoestar(m): 5:58am On Feb 07, 2021
chai. dis is so unfair, no matter what happened, d pastor have no right to b dis wicked 2 dose intending couple.
he shuld be sued.
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by Nwodosis(m): 6:01am On Feb 07, 2021
The pastor might have been crushing on the bride and had been systematically turned down by the bride, her wedding day was the pastor's payback day.

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by majamajic(m): 6:02am On Feb 07, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by alexsoftwork(m): 6:05am On Feb 07, 2021
This is what happens when people are spiritually ignorant. U don't need church or pastor to get married, even Jesus was an invited guest at wedding in the Bible.
The two most mandatory options are:
1 bride consent
2bride parents consent.
Shikenna.

U receive this embarrassment when u are spiritually ignorant.

3 Likes

Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by Nwodosis(m): 6:07am On Feb 07, 2021
If men were God
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by IamWonderful: 6:12am On Feb 07, 2021
He is principled
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by helinues: 6:21am On Feb 07, 2021
Disciplined pastor
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by Yankee101: 6:32am On Feb 07, 2021
Please don't go to any church that's all about money, money, money.

What am I hearing about refunds?

Una dey pay to marry for una church? We no dey pay to marry fir most churches i know
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by Yobabad: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2021
Very unfair, were is the spirit of forgiveness
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by careytommy37(m): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2021
Sorry to say the pastor did not display any form of wisdom here.
I wouldn't want to be associated with such a person for anything.
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by PissfulProtester: 7:02am On Feb 07, 2021
,..then we move to another church..

Nonsense!

I have a feeling the pastor either had A thing for the bride and is not happy about their union or the bride is his favourite fvck..

modafuckers!

Poos on the lady that commented immediately after me.

Nonsense!

Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:05am On Feb 07, 2021
Waooooh. They don't need the drama, just plead with the officiating minister.
During my sis wedding last year, we were super late. I remember running to the church on slippers because of the mad traffic to inform the pastors and in laws that the bride is on the way. They were supper patient sha. Plead with them and not argue. Argument solves nothing.
Every church have their own principles guiding them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outstanding success has a huge price. It's very costly. The birth of anything valuable is painful. In all Labor, there is profit.

Good Morning and Happy Beautiful Sunday FAM.

1 Like

Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by alizma: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2021
This is why I like some guys with little madness in their brain. They will just give the pastor another 10minutes to convince them that he meant his words and the next minute, you had seen some canopies and chairs and a guy with dreadlocks in suit, holding a Bible and before you say jack, he had lead the couple to exchange their marital vows and the party continues.
And above all, the marriage will still last and be blessed more than some marriages conducted by these selfish pastors.
Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by demmie1: 8:12am On Feb 07, 2021
I love what the couple did, they told the pastor to keep his church and go to hell, then they moved to another venue where they were wedded by another pastor shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Chaos In Church As Pastor Refuses To Wed Couple Because They Were 5 Minutes Late by potent5(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2021
The pastor is stupidly playing god abi dog.

Pastor dob chop the bride before. And him still want to de chop am.

Yeye fake pastor.

(1) (Reply)

Is PDP A Terrorists Party? / PDP Will Suffer If I Leave – Gov Wike Boasts / Sanwo-olu Commissioned Mafoluku Bus Terminal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.