Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:14 PM

APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party (7396 Views)

APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership / Kwara APC Members Fight With Chairs During Membership Registration, Meeting / Tinubu ‘Seizes’ APC Membership Register - APC Youth Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by hibeebeeking: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2021
Aderewah:
No. We are not interested in Ewedu guzzling, Afonja and Fulani party. All we ask is they zone their ticket to us.
. The man make sense. When you join their party. There may be way for you to have their candidate, but its not certain.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by BruncleZuma: 10:41am On Feb 07, 2021
I think say this paddy dey sanko?
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by bptc10: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2021
No party will save Nigeria, disintergration is the only answer
Sunnycliff:
New party can only save this Nigeria
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by tellsblinks(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Hp 250 g6
Core i3 7th generation
8gb ram
1 terabyte
Windows 10
Neatly used, few months old.
Anambra state Awka

Price:150k

Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by noisy45(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
dreh17:
Instead of talking about the unjustly execution of the eastern soldiers that were reportedly killed without fair hearing undecided undecided , he's here encouraging them to still join the enemy
Igbos are the problems of themselves.... Hear talk from one of their elders.

He will soon get the Ike Ekweremadu beating.
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by Zontage: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
semyman:

Senseless ranting of a foolish pigdiot

Ok
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by garfield1: 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Ndigbo ain't joining a party full of shit
A party devoid of intellect and ideology....

For them to join Apc ...They better align with Pdp

I thought you are from edo and an obaseki supporter? Pdp will never rule again
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by Omoslim26: 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
post=98821721:
It is interesting and vital to note here that the PDP which many thieves, looters and criminals still proudly support and adore was in power for 16 solid years and in those years there were 4 Presidential Inaugurations and on none of those was an Igbo man found worthy by the PDP of even Vice Presidency and they are still bold to say it is the APC that has not even finished one and a half tenure that doesn't want to give power to Igbos.

And now this again........

Odi nma.

God bless you for sticking with the truth.

You see the problem you have

all the so called pdp theifs you keep crying about are they not in Apcheat now so they are now holy men right

truth is very far from you
sorry for you
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by EmekaA125(m): 7:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
Staru1:
funny man...you will likely watch next election from maximum prison abuja...watch as they unfold your errors of past.
U will enter that prison before him. Wicked boy
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by ThatFairGuy1: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2021
I humbly invites the likes of ChoCho54 kriss216 Fahdiga nwanyiogwashi MelesZenawi to join evil Islamic party so as to be easier in islamizing the South East in totality as we've started with Imo State
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by Fahdiga(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
I humbly invites the likes of ChoCho54 kriss216 Fahdiga nwanyiogwashi MelesZenawi to join evil Islamic party so as to be easier in islamizing the South East in totality as we've started with Imo State
Not until you go back to Damaturu where you comes from
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by Staru1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
EmekaA125:

U will enter that prison before him. Wicked boy
As I never wish you evil...you so much wished me.
Now ,receive that which you have wished Me.
Politicians don't stress in prison,they will even have access to facilities than you fake Emeka
Re: APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=98843775]I humbly invites the likes of ChoCho54 kriss216 Fahdiga nwanyiogwashi MelesZenawi to join evil Islamic party so as to be easier in islamizing the South East in totality as we've started with Imo State[/quote][/s]

When my able wonder working governor Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is doing well in Delta state. Keep your Islamic party in south west.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyebanji Inaugurates Ekiti Agro Marshals To Protect Farmlands, Schools, Palaces / Nigerians Not Captured In 2016 Census Will Lose Citizenship / Peter Obi To FG: Allow Regional Security System To Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.