Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,822 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:31 AM

Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright (24161 Views)

Ayiri Emami: I Don't See Peter Obi Winning Any State In The South-South / Taraba State Ethnic Crises / Wike Conferred With The Title "Dike Oha" Of Ikwerre Ethnic Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by ggood: 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
oya go nd remove ijaws from akwa ibom na.. ipobingo
Ogar there is no Ijaw in Akwa Ibom go and do your maths

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaAro:

Adaka Boro, the ungrateful Ijaw renegade "warrior" whose useless insurrection was crushed in just 12 days... a year later he was fighting on the Nigerian side as a Major during the Biafran war... Adekunle set him up and he was wasted like a dog while his Ijaw fighters were killed like rats in their failed offensives into Aba... Ijaws have always been the sewage disposal of Nigeria, that's why they are best used and then dumped cause they are worthless anyway.
hmm. just as coward and wasted being like ojukwu run to ivory coast for just sound of bazooka.. igbos are rejected by all tribes..

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by NwaAro: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
you are a real drug lord and a real unity begger. hmm. a stereotypical yam igbo. babyfactory
This dumb Ijaw illiterate sewage rat can't even properly quote a post, abi you dey fear my backlash? grin
At least the yam Igbo with baby factory still better pass your people that still live in oil polluted rivers, air and creeks. The level of poverty and environmental pollution in Ijaw areas is so bad that anyone who visits your villages will think primitive cavemen and nearthandals will exist in that part of Nigeria. I actually pity the Ijaw race who might be going into extinction soon...the Ijaw subhumans are truly the sewage disposal of Nigeria's biodegradable waste.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by NwaAro: 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
hmm. just as coward and wasted being like ojukwu run to ivory coast for just sound of bazooka.. igbos are rejected by all tribes..
At least Ojukwu fought for 3 years even with very little military support, your punitive Ijaw noise led by Isaac Boro was crushed in just 12 days by ordinary police constables from Enugu grin. If Igbos are rejected by all tribes then that's fine cause not everybody will accept you anyway... we still better pass una wey oil companies dey use dump chemicals and polluted toxic crude oil, essentially the Ijaws are only good for inhaling hazardous hydrocarbons and having their environments polluted since you people are disposable waste products anyway cheesy grin grin
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
why igbos eat yam and leaf like goat na? no wonder u people reason like goat. goat mmeeee.. ur igbo mothers and sisters are in all ijaw lands in delta state doing prostitution.. ashawo people. do u know ur father? every tribe have reject igbo. even south africa reject them.. dont worry fulani is coming to rape ur ashawo mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaAro:

At least Ojukwu fought for 3 years even with very little military support, your punitive Ijaw noise led by Isaac Boro was crushed in just 12 days by ordinary police constables from Enugu grin. If Igbos are rejected by all tribes then that's fine cause not everybody will accept you anyway... we still better pass una wey oil companies dey use dump chemicals and polluted toxic crude oil, essentially the Ijaws are only good for inhaling hazardous hydrocarbons and having their environments polluted since you people are disposable waste products anyway cheesy grin grin
useless ojukwu use ibibio/efik and some whitemen rangers to fight, yet was destroy by greatest warlord adaka boro.. igbo land is too barren and too landlocked.. poverty driven people.. just stay here and be making mouth with ijaw, fulani is coming for ur head.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by NwaAro: 9:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
useless ojukwu use ibibio/efik and some whitemen rangers to fight, yet was destroy by greatest warlord adaka boro.. igbo land is too barren and too landlocked.. poverty driven people.. just stay here and be making mouth with ijaw, fulani is coming for ur head.
I can't even make sense of the nonsense you typed, seems the excess inhalation of toxic gas and the polluted water you drink in that your environmentally polluted region has messed up your cognitive abilities to articulate yourself properly... but accept my sympathy.

Adaka Boro the rat was killed like a dog, his Ijaw madness was crushed in just 12 days, how was he a warrior? grin

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
NwaAro:

This dumb Ijaw illiterate sewage rat can't even properly quote a post, abi you dey fear my backlash? grin
At least the yam Igbo with baby factory still better pass your people that still live in oil polluted rivers, air and creeks. The level of poverty and environmental pollution in Ijaw areas is so bad that anyone who visits your villages will think primitive cavemen and nearthandals will exist in that part of Nigeria. I actually pity the Ijaw race who might be going into extinction soon...the Ijaw subhumans are truly the sewage disposal of Nigeria's biodegradable waste.
i pray nigeria divide one day so that those goat brain igbos will automatically turn to street beggers. barren people
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by NwaAro: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
i pray nigeria divide one day so that those goat brain igbos will automatically turn to street beggers. barren people
The Igbos have one of the largest commercial/economic bulwarks in Africa and have lots of renowned and celebrated technocrats, academicians, entertainers and business tycoons. What are Ijaw sewage rats known for in Nigeria? grin

When Nigeria divides, the Ijaws will become threatened by either unviable environmental conditions, or their Niger Delta neighbors will simply band together and chase them out once and for all into their shithole poverty-infested ramshackle of a state in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BlackSaints: 1:33am On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

Look at this cursed fool whose mother was rap.ed by a fulani herdsman to give birth to him. A cursed minority that are living worthless lives, drinking their miserable lives away and dying in penury and wretchedness despite having oil in their backyards.

If ijaws are not cursed, others wouldn't have come to their land, extract the crude and use it to develop their places while all they do is to work as gatemen and oil pipelines security shocked shocked Oil blocks they don't have. Oil workers are mainly Yorubas and Igbos with even Northerners too taken up all meaningful positions while they keep ranting our oyel our oyel like re.tar.ded idiots.

A miserable and cursed minority that are not good at anything except to be drinking kai-kai and constituting nuisance.

Wake me up when you worthless ijaw minority can measure up to 1% with Igbos in anything meaningful.

You are more dumber than i thought, look at this igbo bastard who don't know who his pathetic, useless father is, is talking about curse who is more cursed than igbos? cheesy

You are haunted and kill like animals everwhere you go be it, south africa, Ghana, kenya, Togo, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Dubai, UAE, Libya and co. grin Wike is busy killing your pathetic people in Oyigbo, fulani herdsmen are busy destorying your farms, raping your wh0re of a mothers and sisters (giving them different sex styles) grin while your dumb kerosene sharing governor keep paying them for a job well done grin, if this is not signs of people who are cursed right from creation, then i don't know what it is. grin grin

I will wake you up when a hopeless, worthless good for nothing, useless majority tribe like yours produce the next president of Nigeria. grin

Igbo criminal. wink

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BlackAdam55(m): 1:51am On Feb 09, 2021
NwaAro:

List one Ijaw personality dead or alive in the mould of just one Igbo woman in person of Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, JUST ONE, I'm waiting.
I don't rate my people with inferior beings like yours.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by ariesbull: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2021
pazienza:

Enyia mechionu and settle with your fellow "Rivers men" and leave Ndiigbo out of your own hallucinations.

Very despicable lots ... And lazy minded
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2021
BlackSaints:

[s]
You are more dumber than i thought, look at this igbo bastard who don't know who his pathetic, useless father is, is talking about curse who is more cursed than igbos? cheesy

You are haunted and kill like animals everwhere you go be it, south africa, Ghana, kenya, Togo, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Dubai, UAE, Libya and co. grin Wike is busy killing your pathetic people in Oyigbo, fulani herdsmen are busy destorying your farms, raping your wh0re of a mothers and sisters (giving them different sex styles) grin while your dumb kerosene sharing governor keep paying them for a job well done grin, if this is not signs of people who are cursed right from creation, then i don't know what it is. grin grin

I will wake you up when a hopeless, worthless good for nothing, useless majority tribe like yours produce the next president of Nigeria. grin

Igbo criminal. wink[/s]

Bla bla bla, you keep bleating like a goat instead of being coherent like a normal human being. It's quite obvious that fulani herdsmen ra.ped your ashawo mother who eventually gave birth to you before dumping you in a refuse bin.

ijos are the most foolish people that exist in Nigeria today. Since 1958, crude oil has been extracted from beneath your soil yet you all living in poverty, misery, deprivation and gross pollution. You unfortunate re.tards are so myopic and lacking in confidence and ambition that all you aspire for in life is how to become a gateman or oil pipelines security man when Yorubas, Igbos and Northerners have taken up all the meaningful jobs available in the oil industry, what a cursed set of people!

Look at how wretched and hopeless majority of you are despite billions of dollars worth of crude oil taken away from your villages. They will dash you guys chicken change to share and you will kill each other over it while others take away all the money.

How many ijaw people own oil wells?
How many ijaw people are top oil company executives?
How many ijaws own big oil firms?

You all are so worthless and inconsequential in anything except to be drinking ogogoro and constituting nuisance while shouting our oyel, our oyel cry cry

You can't fish and neither can you farm due to gross pollution from crude oil that hasn't even benefitted you one bit. Can't you see you all are so worthless, senseless, unreasonable, re.tard.ded, hopeless and godforsaken??

Wake me up when you're able to achieve 1% of what Igbos have achieved in areas like education, industry, commerce, sports, innovations, IT, business, entertainment etc cool cool

Hopeless and cursed tribe of foolish people tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
unleash indigenous rivers to fight ijaw, and ijaw is the majority in that rivers state.. get sense smal na

You dumb asswipe, can't you read or what? Didn't you see in the article where Wike was threatening to unleash his Ikwerre people on you people if you dare come to P.H again to shout our oyel, our oyel?

Tribe of re.tards!!!
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AniOmaa: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

Bla bla bla, you keep bleating like a goat instead of being coherent like a normal human being. It's quite obvious that fulani herdsmen ra.ped your ashawo mother who eventually gave birth to you before dumping you in a refuse bin.

ijos are the most foolish people that exist in Nigeria today. Since 1958, crude oil has been extracted from beneath your soil yet you all living in poverty, misery, deprivation and gross pollution. You unfortunate re.tards are so myopic and lacking in confidence and ambition that all you aspire for in life is how to become a gateman or oil pipelines security man when Yorubas, Igbos and Northerners have taken up all the meaningful jobs available in the oil industry, what a cursed set of people!

Look at how wretched and hopeless majority of you are despite billions of dollars worth of crude oil taken away from your villages. They will dash you guys chicken change to share and you will kill each other over it while others take away all the money.

How many ijaw people own oil wells?
How many ijaw people are top oil company executives?
How many ijaws own big oil firms?

You all are so worthless and inconsequential in anything except to be drinking ogogoro and constituting nuisance while shouting our oyel, our oyel cry cry

You can't fish and neither can you farm due to gross pollution from crude oil that hasn't even benefitted you one bit. Can't you see you all are so worthless, senseless, unreasonable, re.tard.ded, hopeless and godforsaken??

Wake me up when you're able to achieve 1% of what Igbos have achieved in areas like education, industry, commerce, sports, innovations, IT, business, entertainment etc cool cool

Hopeless and cursed tribe of foolish people tongue tongue
Take it easy on them, the most useless cast-away Igbo misfit is a king in Ijawland, afterall it was an Igbo man that put them on the map of historical significance in the first place (King Jaja of Opobo). I doubt Ijaws are even known outside of Nigeria; well except when the floodlights of conversations ranging from environmental crude oil pollution, excruciating poverty, militancy, cultism, ugly women with masculine physiological features, useless youths who pine away in the oasis of unproductivity and excess ogogoro consumption, and other relatively worrying sociological defects are opened to rational scrutiny. So sheath your e-attacks and fussilades on those poor creek-dwelling clan of degenerates my dear comrade, it's already common knowledge that the Ijaw (real spelling Ijo) are the real ethnogenetic story of utter neglect... a people whose region remains the real sewage disposal of Nigeria's natural and artificial (biological and chemical alike) waste products.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Dumb iliterate coconut head that don't know anything. Pick up a damn book and read, you olodo! Ojukwu picked up Adaka Boro like a goat when he tried to fight government and chased away his men like a bunch of touts.

During the war, the stupid Adaka Boro teamed up with others in fighting Igbos but the same people he teamed up with saw him as a slave and Benjamin Adekunle didn't hesitate to snuff life out of him like a rat, right there in his village shocked shocked

What a pathetic set of people. For over 60 years, Nigeria extracted crude oil from your villages only to leave you all hopeless, poverty stricken and ruined for life.

Igbos are already building a vast network across Africa and globally. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is about to become WTO president! Another Igbo man is the president of ICJ at the Hague.

Go to Cameroun, Gabon, the entire West Africa and now moving over the rest of SSA and see Igbos controlling trade and commerce. Africa's only indigenous car maker, Innoson is an Igbo owned brand. In the same oil industry, Igbos own some of the biggest brands and sit on the board of the multinational ones.

Go to Lagos, Abuja, Jos, and indeed the entire Nigeria and see Igbos running the local economy of those places yet these riffrafs want to argue with an ethnic group they are not fit to lace their sandals!

Ijo re.tards, tell me one thing, I mean just one thing you people are good at aside drinking ogogoro and shouting our oyel, oyel??

I'm waiting, fools!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by chukwuaustin(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2021
AlexBells:
Dear Igbo Outcast Wike, Niger Delta Belongs to the Ijaws, Ogonis, Akwa/Cross etc Don't drag Igbos and other of our brother tribes in a supremacy struggle with the Ijaws in the Niger Delta, Ijaws obviously rule the Swamp of Niger Delta, leave the creek politics, Ibo boy that's what an average Ijaw sees in You, You can't eat your cake and have it back, you can't kill Igbos and wish to ride on our fame, Igboland is East central state, Niger Delta is Secondary and since you are not even Igbo please speak for your tribe and Ijaw side of River state is okay with current status of the Niger Delta politics, Goodluck in your Niger Delta Republic, Day never break this one don they cry. If Okowa is not speaking Igboland is good, Wike should speak for his tribe.

The boy is crying, I will mobilise our people lol, is he now a Kanu wannabe, when a state governor have to mobilise people, please don't mobilise oo, you have enough people, Ijaws are a great chunk of Rivers state they can put you in your place right there. You have PH, what more do you want, or you need more money to send to Sokoto when oil spillage is ravaging Ijaw, Ogoni land and pollution killing in PH, I wonder who you can mobilise, prepare to retire by 2023 or rest in the Senate.
Ikwerre is not Igbo
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2021
AniOmaa:

Take it easy on them, the most useless cast-away Igbo misfit is a king in Ijawland, afterall it was an Igbo man that put them on the map of historical significance in the first place (King Jaja of Opobo). I doubt Ijaws are even known outside of Nigeria; well except when the floodlights of conversations ranging from environmental crude oil pollution, excruciating poverty, militancy, cultism, ugly women with masculine physiological features, useless youths who pine away in the oasis of unproductivity and excess ogogoro consumption, and other relatively worrying sociological defects are opened to rational scrutiny. So sheath your e-attacks and fussilades on those poor creek-dwelling clan of degenerates my dear comrade, it's already common knowledge that the Ijaw (real spelling Ijo) are the real ethnogenetic story of utter neglect... a people whose region remains the real sewage disposal of Nigeria's natural and artificial (biological and chemical alike) waste products.

Naturally, I always feel pity for them considering their sorry state but I was shocked when I saw these reprobates trying to join issues with Igbos shocked shocked

The re.tards want to use Igbos that are far above their league to gain relevance. Who knows about them outside the Niger Delta? That was why Northerners were calling Jonathan Igbo man because most people there don't even know about their existence, talk less of outside Nigeria.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2021
NwaAro:
[/s]

Ijaws are the bottom barrel of every facet of human endeavor, you are the least productive subhumans in the whole Niger Delta, you're hated and looked down upon by your ND neighbors, what else can you boast of in terms of human resources besides the same old oyel noise that you don't even have in larger quantities compared to the Akwa cross nation? in the areas of education can you name any notable Ijaw figure known globally? What's the academic performance of the brainless Ijaws in Nigeria based on every available index? in sports when last did we hear of any celebrated Ijaw figure after Finidi and Siasia? how many Ijaw tech wizards are known home and abroad? in the areas of commerce, IT, technocrats etc where are the Ijaws?

I've posited these questions to your dumb fish-brained coconut head as a challenge to actually list notable Ijaw personalities that have made and left recognizable benchmarks of achievements but all your stupid self does is deflect on how Igbos are criminals and whOres blah blah blah among other incoherent tripes... Ijaw women are the semen disposable waste of the Niger Delta, we fucck your women for free cause they are the least desirable and marketable across the South South, Igbo men typically go for the more beautiful and classy Akwa Ibom women cause they are actually wifey materials... who dey rush Ijaw girls for Naija abeg? grin. It doesn't even help that the typical Ijaw man is a waste of human resources, no talent, no ability to make and create enabling environments for wealth, poverty reigns supreme in your wastelands, your Niger Delta neighbors want nothing to do with you subhumans cause you're perennial leeches who bring no sustainable development to your host communities besides violence and land-grabbing.

Aba might be bad no thanks to the successively bad governments, but at least they are know for viable and proficient services like manufacturing and production of essential products that your dumb arse definitely patronizes without even knowing it. Lots of the brands of footwears, bags, cloths, leather belts etc that most Nigerians buy are produced in Aba! what is Bayelsa known for?

In Europe and America Igbos and yorubas make the headlines for various groundbreaking achievements and many more are elected into enviable political positions in these advanced nations... When last did we hear of any Ijaw making the headlines for groundbreaking achievements? what are you braindead mo.rons even known for in this Nigeria at all?

And stop the repertoire of lies that you feed the nation, the bulk of the oil proceeds that fuels the economy of Nigeria comes from Akwa Ibom, Ijaws are barren degenerates who leech on the indigenous lands of others, that's why the Ilaje people in Ondo invited OPC to butcher you irritants when you wanted to cause trouble, the Edo people chased you out of Gelegele when you wanted to cause trouble, your Ikwerre neighbors won't have anything to do with you, Urhobos despise you, Itshekiri, Anioma etc hate you with passion... You're the most despised people in the South South and the reason for that isn't far-fetched either.

Europe and America is not our homeland! It is mostly cowards who run to Europe and America. Ijaw people are not cowards. They will fight for a better Ijawland either within Nigeria or as an independent country.

Igbo that even Igbo people are ashamed to identify with dey talk! Wonders will never end!!!

I don't have the time to talk trash with you, as Ijaw men we believe in action.

If una misbehave we go treat una f**k up!

Make una just dey una lane make we dey our lane, you idiots without any atom of self respect have drawn yourselves into a thread that shouldn't be your business since Wike said he is not Igbo and the Akwa of a man he was talking to hails from Akwa Ibom.

Bunch of lousy people! No wonder a minority like the Fulani use the Igbo as their roll-on

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

Naturally, I always feel pity for them considering their sorry state but I was shocked when I saw these reprobates trying to join issues with Igbos shocked shocked

The re.tards want to use Igbos that are far above their league to gain relevance. Who knows about them outside the Niger Delta? That was why Northerners were calling Jonathan Igbo man because most people there don't even know about their existence, talk less of outside Nigeria.

Pity for who? Pity your barren states you liar!
You started this whole thing and it makes me happy you did. I never knew a grown up could be this petty and foolish. You played into our turf and I am glad you did.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

Dumb iliterate coconut head that don't know anything. Pick up a damn book and read, you olodo! Ojukwu picked up Adaka Boro like a goat when he tried to fight government and chased away his men like a bunch of touts.

During the war, the stupid Adaka Boro teamed up with others in fighting Igbos but the same people he teamed up with saw him as a slave and Benjamin Adekunle didn't hesitate to snuff life out of him like a rat, right there in his village shocked shocked

What a pathetic set of people. For over 60 years, Nigeria extracted crude oil from your villages only to leave you all hopeless, poverty stricken and ruined for life.

Igbos are already building a vast network across Africa and globally. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is about to become WTO president! Another Igbo man is the president of ICJ at the Hague.

Go to Cameroun, Gabon, the entire West Africa and now moving over the rest of SSA and see Igbos controlling trade and commerce. Africa's only indigenous car maker, Innoson is an Igbo owned brand. In the same oil industry, Igbos own some of the biggest brands and sit on the board of the multinational ones.

Go to Lagos, Abuja, Jos, and indeed the entire Nigeria and see Igbos running the local economy of those places yet these riffrafs want to argue with an ethnic group they are not fit to lace their sandals!

Ijo re.tards, tell me one thing, I mean just one thing you people are good at aside drinking ogogoro and shouting our oyel, oyel??

I'm waiting, fools!!

Adaka Boro, God bless his soul! He did the right thing. Today Igbos are minorities in Nigeria. They fear the Fulani. The Yoruba are way too big for the Igbo!

If the Igbo were running any local economy Nigeria wouldn't be the poverty capital of the world! You guys are amongst those who ruined Nigeria's economy.

At the end Ojukwu ran to Ivory coast like a bitch with her tail between her legs.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
[quote author=BastardWike post=98896043]

Igbos are already building a vast network across Africa and globally. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala i cant even read ur trash.. but one thing the world know is that major adaka boro is the greatest freedom fighter africa has ever produced.. unlike ojukwu that varnish into tin air with his yam head by senting ibibios and yam igbos to die
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

You dumb asswipe, can't you read or what? Didn't you see in the article where Wike was threatening to unleash his Ikwerre people on you people if you dare come to P.H again to shout our oyel, our oyel?

Tribe of re.tards!!!
why igbo tribe eat too much leaf and yam na? come. are u people goats? no wonder kanu and ipob reason like goats.. all prisons africa and asia are full of igbos.. crime is in their DNA. wasted tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
NwaAro:

If any group of people are sub humans it is Nigerians like you who created such living conditions for Ijaw people.

You claim there is so much poverty in Ijawland yet you Igbos can't stick to your "rich" Igboland!

What kind of beings are you?

The other day Nnamdi Kanu claimed he was offered Biafra but rejected it because it did not include Ijawland.

You guys are a bunch of parasites!
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
why igbo tribe eat too much leaf and yam na? come. are u people goats? no wonder kanu and ipob reason like goats.. all prisons africa and asia are full of igbos.. crime is in their DNA. wasted tribe.

Even European and American prisons are full of Igbos. Prisons across the globe are filled up with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

Even European and American prisons are full of Igbos. Prison across the globe are filled up with Igbos.
PHijo. i tell u.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2021
PHijo:

Adaka Boro, God bless his soul! He did the right thing. Today Igbos are minorities in Nigeria. They fear the Fulani. The Yoruba are way too big for the Igbo!

If the Igbo were running any local economy Nigeria wouldn't be the poverty capital of the world! You guys are amongst those who ruined Nigeria's economy.

At the end Ojukwu ran to Ivory coast like a bitch with her tail between her legs.

Okay, Ojukwu went on exile at the end of the war and later returned to Nigeria, and eventually died in his old age. However, unlike Ojukwu who was given a state burial with full military honours, Adaka Boro died like a rat and was equally buried like one.

It's actually only the Igbos that fulani fear in Nigeria, they see the rest of you all as their subjects. Even with all the gang up against Igbos, we still stand strong.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by BastardWike: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
AdakaBoro8:

Igbos are great people, an ethnicity that was categorized alongside Chinese, Germans, Jews and Indians as among the world's most intelligent. Go to the Ivy league institutions globally and you will see Igbos making exploits, what about innovations, commerce, trade, industry, sports, entertainment etc, we dominate too but I have been asking you guys since to tell me just one sector or area ijaws are good at?

Okay, I agree you guys are champions in ogogoro drinking and delinquency, but these are shameful and destructive attributes.

I ask again, name one notable area ijaws are good at? If you fail to do that, it then means that Ijaws are truly the most re.tar.ded tribe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

Okay, Ojukwu went on exile at the end of the war and later returned to Nigeria, and eventually died in his old age. However, unlike Ojukwu who was given a state burial with full military honours, Adaka Boro died like a rat and was equally buried like one.

It's actually only the Igbos that fulani fear in Nigeria, they see the rest of you all as their subjects. Even with all the gang up against Igbos, we still stand strong.

Story!!!!

Nnamdi Kanu could not save his dog, "jack"! If he didn't run like his mentor Ojukwu, one wonders what the Nigerian army would have done to him.

The so called state burial an Ijaw gave Ojukwu is one the reasons certain elements in Nigeria had grudge against him.

I am surprised you could boast about this. If Jonathan didn't give him that state burial no one else would have given him.

What is even important about a state burial? A state you don't want to be part of.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

Igbos are great people, an ethnicity that was categorized alongside Chinese, Germans, Jews and Indians as among the world's most intelligent. Go to the Ivy league institutions globally and you will see Igbos making exploits, what about innovations, commerce, trade, industry, sports, entertainment etc, we dominate too but I have been asking you guys since to tell me just one sector or area ijaws are good at?

Okay, I agree you guys are champions in ogogoro drinking and delinquency, but these are shameful and destructive attributes.

I ask again, name one notable area ijaws are good at? If you fail to do that, it then means that Ijaws are truly the most re.tar.ded tribe in Nigeria.
the last time i checked south east is most poor region with no developments. if igbos have all this u just mention, then why is it not surface in nigeria progress or ur poor 5 states? keep fabricating lies like cownu. fake aba jews

2 Likes

Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by PHijo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2021
BastardWike:

We don't have to tell you what we are good at. If you Nigeria's history you wouldn't ask such a foolish question.

Your Igbo proverb says; a man who marries a widow without finding out what killed her first husband, the thing that killed her first husband will kill him.
Re: Wike: NDDC Not Any State, Ethnic Group’s Birthright by briggson07(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2021
NwaAro:
[/s]

Ijaws are the bottom barrel of every facet of human endeavor, you are the least productive subhumans in the whole Niger Delta, you're hated and looked down upon by your ND neighbors, what else can you boast of in terms of human resources besides the same old oyel noise that you don't even have in larger quantities compared to the Akwa cross nation? in the areas of education can you name any notable Ijaw figure known globally? What's the academic performance of the brainless Ijaws in Nigeria based on every available index? in sports when last did we hear of any celebrated Ijaw figure after Finidi and Siasia? how many Ijaw tech wizards are known home and abroad? in the areas of commerce, IT, technocrats etc where are the Ijaws?

I've posited these questions to your dumb fish-brained coconut head as a challenge to actually list notable Ijaw personalities that have made and left recognizable benchmarks of achievements but all your stupid self does is deflect on how Igbos are criminals and whOres blah blah blah among other incoherent tripes... Ijaw women are the semen disposable waste of the Niger Delta, we fucck your women for free cause they are the least desirable and marketable across the South South, Igbo men typically go for the more beautiful and classy Akwa Ibom women cause they are actually wifey materials... who dey rush Ijaw girls for Naija abeg? grin. It doesn't even help that the typical Ijaw man is a waste of human resources, no talent, no ability to make and create enabling environments for wealth, poverty reigns supreme in your wastelands, your Niger Delta neighbors want nothing to do with you subhumans cause you're perennial leeches who bring no sustainable development to your host communities besides violence and land-grabbing.

Aba might be bad no thanks to the successively bad governments, but at least they are know for viable and proficient services like manufacturing and production of essential products that your dumb arse definitely patronizes without even knowing it. Lots of the brands of footwears, bags, cloths, leather belts etc that most Nigerians buy are produced in Aba! what is Bayelsa known for?

In Europe and America Igbos and yorubas make the headlines for various groundbreaking achievements and many more are elected into enviable political positions in these advanced nations... When last did we hear of any Ijaw making the headlines for groundbreaking achievements? what are you braindead mo.rons even known for in this Nigeria at all?

And stop the repertoire of lies that you feed the nation, the bulk of the oil proceeds that fuels the economy of Nigeria comes from Akwa Ibom, Ijaws are barren degenerates who leech on the indigenous lands of others, that's why the Ilaje people in Ondo invited OPC to butcher you irritants when you wanted to cause trouble, the Edo people chased you out of Gelegele when you wanted to cause trouble, your Ikwerre neighbors won't have anything to do with you, Urhobos despise you, Itshekiri, Anioma etc hate you with passion... You're the most despised people in the South South and the reason for that isn't far-fetched either.

Are igbos loved by Hausa and Yoruba ?
Not to talk about Akwa Ibom that you disrespect calling Akwa Cross.
The reason why Nigerians are hated is because of your tribe,you are half baked in every ramifications,your culture still carries some attributes of a caveman,your land caused to hate even within your self,no matter what you do the word trust is very far from you when we talk about the unity of Nigeria as a whole.
Up till this day you have become deceptive just like the devil himself,my advice to your generation is to shut up! listen and keep on with whatever craft you have got cause it will announce you without going out on the street to blow trumpets,thank you may God bless your brain.
Everyone should be proud of thier origin but not to cause chaos, I love you my Brother.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Clifford Orji Alleged Cannibal Dies In Kirikiri Prison / Lagos RRS Undergoing Helicopter Training Session - Pictured / Lagos APC Women Gather At Onikan Stadium (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.