Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba (1427 Views)

$268,000 Fraud: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy At His Luxury Hotel In Delta State / Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / Kenyan Woman Arrested For Raping Boy At Police Station They Were Detained In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2021
I made a transfer of 135,100 to Nnaamah Uchenna on 5th of February 2021 hoping to buy 20 numbers of standing fan with plugs and bulb. Up till now he refused to pick my calls and I am furious with him. I sent him a message on WhatsApp and he read my chat and refused to reply. I made a little investigation about him and I found out this is how they defraud people there money. I am very furious right now. Please if you know alaba international market, ojo very well this bastard stays at block 18 number 4. His name is Nnaamah Uchenna and his phone number is 08161252329, 08186788181. If you can help me get hold of this boy on Monday I will be very grateful.

Thank you

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Fixey: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2021
When you get to Iyana Oba, take a bike 300 Naira there. It's easy na. I know the street sef

For the sake of your funds go there first.

Follow the procedure of going to the bank. Speak to customer care you want to speak with fraud unit. File a complain there. Then you'll be asked to go to police to make police report let's say 3k. Have the screenshots printed before you head to the bank.

Attach the police report and screenshots then head to his bank and your bank to file complain

When you're done... Take the file number for the case and the scanned document for all of this and send a mail to CBN. His BVN and bank details will be blocked and CBN will instruct his bank to revoke the funds to your bank.

You won't spend beyond 6k in all of this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by savageyoungboy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm in Delta State so I can't help you but only give you advice. Nobody is going to snitch except money is involved. Run to the nearest police station now and report the case and you will see the magic. Hold money for hand sha
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by AlphaSoul: 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
Fixey:
When you get to Iyana Oba, take a bike 300 Naira there. It's easy na. I know the street sef

Follow the procedure of going to the bank. Speak to customer care you want to speak with fraud unit. File a complain there. Then you'll be asked to go to police to make police report let's say 3k. Have the screenshots printed before you head to the bank.

Attach the police report and screenshots then head to his bank and your bank to file complain

When you're done... Take the file number for the case and the scanned document for all of this and send a mail to CBN. His BVN and bank details will be blocked and CBN will instruct his bank to revoke the funds to your bank.

Cool intel info!
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Rita33(f): 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Funkyswagzz:
I made a transfer of 135,100 to Nnaamah Uchenna on 5th of February 2021 hoping to buy 20 numbers of standing fan with plugs and bulb. Up till now he refused to pick my calls and I am furious with him. I sent him a message on WhatsApp and he read my chat and refused to reply. I made a little investigation about him and I found out this is how they defraud people there money. I am very furious right now. Please if you know alaba international market, ojo very well this bastard stays at block 18 number 4. His name is Nnaamah Uchenna and his phone number is 08161252329, 08186788181. If you can help me get hold of this boy on Monday I will be very grateful.

Thank you

If it's Ojo Alaba we go fish am out

Let's talk Op
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by bigpicture001: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hello..have you been able to get back your money..?

Just concerned..and just saw your post
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by leoblacky: 6:21am On Apr 03, 2021
Funkyswagzz:

Thank you

Bros give me ur number or contact me on this number 09020580255
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Valkrie: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Fixey:

Very good but what is the cbn email address?
Re: Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba by Unrated900(m): 6:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Fixey:

Na so he easy

(1) (Reply)

Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters / Jealous Man Sets Estranged Wife Ablaze, Sympathisers At Victim's Bedside (pic) / Lady Who Slept With A Dog For ₦1.7m Dies Of Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.