Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) (44120 Views)

Abike Dabiri Joins The Kizz Daniel "Buga" Challenge (video) / Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / Abike Dabiri: We Are Doing Everything To Get Omah Lay, Tems Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by nwekeugochukwu: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2021
'I Got A New Whip' - Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos)

Media Personality, Abike Olawuni has expressed her excitement after she got a new sewing machine which she referred to as her ‘new whip’, IgbereTV reports.

The multi-talented TV Personality and fashion designer could not contain her joy over the arrival of the machine which she would use to bring her designs to life.

Sharing the photos on Twitter, she wrote ;

"I got a new sewing machine today permit me to call it “My New Whip” to be honest this means so much to me. Thank God may the works of my hands continue to flourish"
https://twitter.com/abikeshuga/status/1357700926501494786?s=20

She had earlier revealed that Actress Toyin Abraham sent her money for the machine.

She wrote;

"@toyin_abraham1
just sent me the money for my machine backLoudly crying faceLoudly crying faceLoudly crying faceLoudly crying faceLoudly crying face I don’t know to behave. Kindly say a word of prayer for her on my behalfPleading face I have always loved her,I fact so much. God bless you abundantly MA"
https://twitter.com/abikeshuga/status/1358126348808687618?s=20

See photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr4FivzO9sU

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2021
Who is media personality Abike Olawuni ?

Before I opened it I was sincerely hoping to see Abike Debire

Hey girl we don’t know you exist

Many Nigerians can read but not many understand what they read

Don’t worry this girl will soon come up with a big car & a big house and say Hard work pays grin

Nah setup most of us already know

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Omihanifa: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2021
Lol
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by yanabasee1(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2021
She's gorgeous and sexy.....

Being your own fashion designer is the key to dressing good.....

If you know how to sew.... You'll design your wears alone and your charisma will be top notch (Where people mistake it to be pride)

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by ckmayoca: 10:27am On Feb 07, 2021
She want someone to buy her an industrial sewing machine.... don’t worry someone will show off by buying it ... let’s keep watching.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Beckysexy(f): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2021
Who the hell is she?
Well congratulations to her though.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Barbsamiin: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2021
Congrats,
God bless your hustle.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by potent5(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
I like the spirit of taking pride in this modest achievement. It's not only when you acquire a a house in banana Island that you show it.

The holy book says, do not despite the days of your early beginnings.

Kudos, gal.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by merieam16(f): 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2021
Beckysexy:
Who the hell is she?
Well congratulations to her though.
Who d hell is she really....she is a celebrity naw lolz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2021
Some of you here are mad...

She got a sewing machine.. showcasing her industriousness, hardwork..

All you can say is "you don't know her" "she's looking for someone to buy her industrial machine"..

Isn't it a good thing that she's not one of those asking for urgent 2k...

May God open doors for her

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lool, she seems really excited, congrats girl. Happy for you!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by saddeeqrunka(m): 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
I'm happy for her

Who will buy me a Lappy too? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by PussyKing(m): 6:35pm On Feb 07, 2021
sad
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by IamPlato(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021

Celebrating sewing machine?

And e dey front page

These mods no dey try at all...

I talked about insecurities in Nigeria but them ignore..

Watch Nigerian youths discuss Insecurity in Nigeria, that's the link in my signature

Link to YouTube

The conversation is quite intelligent and exposing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by janedonez(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Great. The future is Female.
These are the real slay queens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by LMS1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na Wa O. I Nor Blame You Sha Congratulations.
As For The OP If U Nor Update Us When She Buy Tape And Other Sewing Materials
Wetin Happen Give Dangote For January Go Happen Give U Too!
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by RedChiefPriest: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations to her
That's the real whip
That whip can make her money to buy other whip.

Oya take our salute
You deserve am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
No be God............ ?

Na God oooooo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by privaldo: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
I love how she has a grateful heart, and looks contended.

MTBB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by smile11s(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
Na so
Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by simi1(m): 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2021
I like this kind of news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by driand(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2021

grin grin nigga didn't read the write_up, or probably doesn't know what they talking about...
Volibbler34:
How did she get the money? Shameless girl sleeping with politicians or how else will a young girl afford sewing machine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by AnonymousAhoy: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2021
First good news for today, check my signature for the next good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2021
Volibbler34:
How did she get the money? Shameless girl sleeping with politicians or how else will a young girl afford sewing machine
Do I detect sarcasm?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by nakodii(m): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2021
Abike Dabari. that woman that use to cast news for NTA that year that has now turned a full time igbo's hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Lol, I like our Naija ladies sha, she is indirectly telling Shina Peller and co that she need her own replica of Destiny Etiko's machine, let's watch and see grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by TheStranger: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Abike Olawuni Celebrates Her New Sewing Machine (Photos) by abuyazid22(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
By tomorrow Dele Momodu may surprise her with 3 industrial machine ( Emel) to be specific

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Flaunts Impressive Abs During Workout / Juliana Olayode Sexually Abused As A Little Girl, Shares Throwback Photo / BBC Team Visits Olajumoke Orisaguna, Interviews Her At Home (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.