Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) (46748 Views)

Patience Ozokwo Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday (Photos) / Zubby Michael Meets Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' (Photos, Video) / Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2021
Truvel:
I Done Suffer No Be Small, Upon Say I Get Sense. "Poverty No Good At All Ooo" Nai Make I Join Dis Business.
grin grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Staru1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2021
Happy birthday Legend.
May You livery long to see your fourth generations
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
Wow, 63 years? I didn't know he is this old. Even older than I am undecided

The man is old ooo - He was already acting way back in 1982 just that then him never blow
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by momove4real25(f): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2021
Omihanifa:
Happy birthday Osuofia in London cheesy
(the odogwu of Nollywood)

You shall never have any cause to beg for money to treat any illness

You will live long.
Amen.
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 12:14am On Feb 08, 2021
happy birthday to a great actor, wish you longer life, better health,more wealth,more funny movies... fulfilled years ahead ..ukwa achina kaa...cheers....sir..
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:26am On Feb 08, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health. Amen
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Thazard(m): 2:14am On Feb 08, 2021
Edobabe20:
Happy birthday Mr trouble the only husband that fits mama G grin u taught me to be troublesome grin
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:23am On Feb 08, 2021
happy birthday sir...my first time of laughing with tears coming out of my eyes was when I watched that movie he acted as an interpreter to the white missionary
oyinbo man to osuofia: tell them to gather at the village square for mass every Sunday
osuofia to the villagers: onye ocha si unu weta ewu gbalagba na be m ka ewelu chuolu chineke aja
osuofia to white man: the people say I tell you no problem, they go come

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by ddeola: 2:26am On Feb 08, 2021
Happy birthday. You are putting smiles on people's faces in a depressed country. God bless you and grant you long life in Jesus name
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:16am On Feb 08, 2021
doggedfighter:

Are you his father?
Yes while you are the mother.
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by sunnyp20(m): 6:52am On Feb 08, 2021
Captain: I loved that movie die. The oyibo man later learnt how to speak Igbo
Lovelyn451:
happy birthday sir...my first time of laughing with tears coming out of my eyes was when I watched that movie he acted as an interpreter to the white missionary
oyinbo man to osuofia: tell them to gather at the village square for mass every Sunday
osuofia to the villagers: onye ocha si unu weta ewu gbalagba na be m ka ewelu chuolu chineke aja
osuofia to white man: the people say I tell you no problem, they go come

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Torie8(f): 7:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Wow he's really aging
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by chozzy: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Happy Birthday, sir!
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you're a serial liar and a scammer. I have your original post and will screenshoot it to the mods.
You this jobless fellow
Cry me a river.
Re: Nkem Owoh 'Osuofia' Celebrates His 63rd Birthday (Photos) by SatantheDestroy: 11:22pm On Feb 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Cry me a river.
this one wth toto wey dey smell like okporoko. when will u come and service my dog?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Babllosneh' Akinsola Babalola Friday: Eniola Badmus PA - From Carrying Umbrella / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents / Kiss Daniel Dapper In Army General Suit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.