Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) (654 Views)

Glory Akpaku: Man Kills His Sugar Mummy Over ₦100,000 In Delta (Video, Photo) / Army Recovers 1,671 PVCs, Ballot Papers In Lagos Apartment / Crossdresser Arrested For Deceiving Man Who Paid Him For Sex In Delta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2021
Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqTnV3Ny6gA

A mysterious event occured in Ogwashi-Ukwu, a town in Delta state after money given to a rice seller for 20 bags of rice turn to papers.

It was gathered that the buyer who came in white Toyota sienna bought the 20 bags of rice at the rate of over N400,000.

However, the seller counted the money and it was complete when it was handed over to her, but on reaching her shop from the Bank, she discovered papers instead of money.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/watch-video-shocking-as-money-paid-for-20-bags-of-rice-turn-to-papers-in-delta/

Re: Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by LMS1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
I Dont Believe In Shit
Tell Her To Go And Request For A Cctv Footage Form The Bank,
There Must Have Been A Smart Swap Without Her Knowledge When Exchanging The Money.
And Why Didnt She Deposit It Straight?

1 Like

Re: Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by Righteousness2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
That's Diabolical Wickedness !!
Principalities and Demonic Forces are everywhere looking for who to Prey on.

It is a Risk to be Carnal in these End times..
It is a Risk to be Spiritually Empty in these Perilous times.
You will end up being a victim of Spiritual Kwashiorkor and Wickedness..

In these Endtimes, your Spirit man needs to be alive because a whole lot of the things that happened are first Concluded in the Spirit realm.

May GOD open our eyes of Understanding..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by Kriss216: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2021
. However, the seller counted the money and it was complete when it was handed over to her, but on reaching her shop from the Bank, she discovered papers instead of money.
...on reaching her shop from the Bank.

Was she expecting to keep 400K in her shop? Why didn’t she transfer the money to her account?
Re: Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I often laugh when I see atheist claiming that God don't exist.
I often laugh when I see men who don't believe in the spirituality of life.

If you don't believe in the above just know that wickness and diabolical things do occurs .

This a concert example of how spiritual life can be. She took the money, counted it and on reaching the bank the money became paper, how Some might deceive them selves that it's a lie or bring up some alternatives views that is charade.

What happened is pure witchcraft, nothing more. And it's possible to see things like that. Haven't you heard men coming back home and the next thing that happen is an invisible hand slapping them? Life is spiritual. Cogitate on the spirituality of life.
Re: Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by Madibah(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's Diabolical Wickedness !!
Principalities and Demonic Forces are everywhere looking for who to Prey on.

It is a Risk to be Carnal in these End times..
It is a Risk to be Spiritually Empty in these Perilous times.
You will end up being a victim of Spiritual Kwashiorkor and Wickedness..

In these Endtimes, your Spirit man needs to be alive because a whole lot of the things that happened are first Concluded in the Spirit realm.

May GOD open our eyes of Understanding..

You no geh Sense
Re: Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2021
LMS1:
I Dont Believe In Shit
Tell Her To Go And Request For A Cctv Footage Form The Bank,
There Must Have Been A Smart Swap Without Her Knowledge When Exchanging The Money.
And Why Didnt She Deposit It Straight?

I swear to God bro, it's real. It has happened to me before in my mom's shop.
They bought maltina packs worth 21k, I counted the money, it was complete, and when they Left, the money turned to papers and 10 naira (s) It was around 2010, I was so devastated.

Long story short, it's real
Re: Shocking As Money Paid For 20 Bags Of Rice Turn To Papers In Delta (video) by LMS1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2021
cchub:

I swear to God bro, it's real. It has happened to me before in my mom's shop.
They bought maltina packs worth 21k, I counted the money, it was complete, and when they Left, the money turned to papers and 10 naira (s) It was around 2010, I was so devastated.

Long story short, it's real
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Four arrested over alleged ritual killing of Kwara’s about-to-wed / Police Demand N1.5m To Release Transporter Paraded As Gunman, Pregnant Wife Cry / Woman Caught On Camera Stealing Money From A Church's Offering Basket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.