Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,469 members, 7,888,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo (689 Views)

I Am Embarrassed With The Court Invading By Dss To Arrest Sowore / Ogbomoso Residents Cry Out To Oyo State Gov Over The State Of Roads (Pictures) / List Of Roads To Be Closed As President Buhari Visits Lagos On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo by Tkoy(m): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2021
I AM ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED ABOUT THE STATE OF ROADS IN ANAMBRA STATE, LAMENTS OLIGBO.

Top contender for Anambra Governorship election slated for 6th November, 2021, Hon Amb Ike Oligbo has disclosed his embarrassment over the poor state of road infrastructure in Anambra State. In a telephone chat with cross section of journalists, Oligbo revisiting his ugly experience during his Local Government tours of the State lamented that the deplorable conditions of roads in all the local government areas in Anambra State is worrisome and deserves immediate attention to spur up development in the grassroots.

"Without good roads, it's impossible for development to get down to the grassroots" , he said. To solve this problem, Oligbo promised to conduct local government election within six months in office as the Governor of Anambra State.

The amiable and charismatic Chieftain of Peoples' Democratic Party, PDP, emphasized that it's his desire to see that every community in Anambra State is linked with passable intra state roads so as to facilitate industrialization of the State and distribution of agricultural produce. "Sustainable road infrastructure is the majic wand to the industrialization of Anambra State and should be given unprecedented attention if given the opportunity to serve Ndi Anambra in November 6", Oligbo stated.

Finally, the security expert turned politician added that good road networks is also strategic to maintainance of good security in the State for unprecedented socio - economic development of the state. "The plan of my team is to create enabling environment to make Anambra State an investment destination both local and foreign investors", he concluded.

"Let me add with all sense of responsibility and modesty that I am much aware of the enormity of work to be done in order to place our dear State, Anambra on the path of renaissance" - Ike Oligbo

https://9newsng.com/anambra-2021-am-ashamed-and-embarrassed-about-the-state-of-roads-in-anambra-state-laments-oligbo/

1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo by OVB123: 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Infact the present administration led by Gov. Willie Obiano is a huge embarrasement to the people of the state. No roads, no jobs for the teeming youthful populations and above the aforementions, no security in the state.
Re: I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo by yanabasee1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2021
He should do something about it then.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo by hisgrace090: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2021
Obiano stop building roads two years ago.
Re: I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo by Iamgrey5(m): 8:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
The man should stfu angry

According to Juslismalema and Anambra first village Son and their numerous monikers, Anambra is the the London (aka ogbodo Oyigbo) and Dubai of Africa combined in one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo by Tkoy(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2021
Iamgrey5:
The man should stfu angry

According to Juslismalema and Anambra first village Son and their numerous monikers, Anambra is the the London (aka ogbodo Oyigbo) and Dubai of Africa combined in one.

What is your point
Re: I Am Embarrassed About The State Of Roads In Anambra State, Laments Oligbo by Tkoy(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2021
OVB123:
Infact the present administration led by Gov. Willie Obiano is a huge embarrasement to the people of the state. No roads, no jobs for the teeming youthful populations and above the aforementions, no security in the state.
We are looking forward to a greater Anambra come Nov 6 Governorship election. But PDP is really prepared

(1) (Reply)

Ayim At 60: He Is A Bridge Builder, A Mentor With Great Virtues / Buhari Regime Blames Retired Civil Servants For Acute Insecurity / Ipob Are Sabotaging Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.