Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:34 PM

Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) (19552 Views)

APC Youth Forum With Buhari-live Pictures / Muhammadu Buhari Live – How Impressed Was I ? / Buhari Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by efisher(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ jason123, I understand your passion but this is politics. As a leader of people with diverse interests, he has to learn how to be tolerant and careful with words. This matter is beyond morality. It is about people and their interests. Buhari may lose a lot of votes in places like Lagos because of the insults Bakare has rained on some pastors / leaders people hold in high esteem at one time or the other. No insults intended. It's left for Bakare to remember that this is politics and the rules of the game will have to be followed.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by dapachez: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
Pataki God bless you well well for the pix na work no make me go do paparazzi work for the campaign. i smell change in the air
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
efisher:

@ jason123, I understand your passion but this is politics. As a leader of people with diverse interests, he has to learn how to be tolerant and careful with words. This matter is beyond morality. It is about people and their interests. Buhari may lose a lot of votes in places like Lagos because of the insults Bakare has rained on some pastors / leaders people hold in high esteem at one time or the other. No insults intended. It's left for Bakare to remember that this is politics and the rules of the game will have to be followed.
I get you but you fail to put this fact into consideration, he only needs 25% of the SW coupled with the north to win this election. Bakare cannot generate any political will in the South and you know it but there is something he can revive, our conscience!
I mean, if a "muslim extremist" and a "christain extremist" become corrupt, then there is indeed no hope for Nigeria. You have to understand that people are voting this men as a last measure to stand against corruption and protect our future and that of our children. There votes are not based on tribalistic or ethnocentric reasons but on patriotic reasons and the passion to revive a dying, raped and corrupt Nigeria.
People are simply tired of PDP and unfortunately GEJ is in PDP. I am sure NO ONE has anything against GEJ but since nothing good can come out of PDP and GEJ is in it, True Nigerians will go for BB. T[b]he masses are tired[/b]!!!!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ogaemma: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Look at the faces of the people, I can tell you how confused and helpless they are to ever cast their humble vote for Buhari.Look deep into their eyes, I can see everybody crying Goodluck come and change Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2011
jason123:

I get you but you fail to put this fact into consideration, he only needs 25% of the SW coupled with the north to win this election. Bakare cannot generate any political will in the South and you know it but there is something he can revive, our conscience!
I mean, if a "muslim extremist" and a "christain extremist" become corrupt, then there is indeed no hope for Nigeria. You have to understand that people are voting this men as a last measure to stand against corruption and protect our future and that of our children. There votes are not based on tribalistic or ethnocentric reasons but on patriotic reasons and the passion to revive a dying, violated and corrupt Nigeria.
People are simply tired of PDP and unfortunately GEJ is in PDP. I am sure NO ONE has anything against GEJ but since nothing good can come out of PDP and GEJ is in it, True Nigerians will go for BB. T[b]he masses are tired[/b]!!!!

gbamm thank u itsekiri man grin
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by efisher(m): 7:23pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ jason123, no wahala, Bottomline is Nigeria should come out better after the election. A strong opposition in 2011 will help bring out the best of PDP in 2011. But just for the records, it is completely untrue that Nothing good can come out of PDP. All that is bull. It is an insult on people like:

Donald Duke,
Amaechi,
Ribadu,
Okonjo Iweala,
Sanusi Lamido,
El Rufai,
Soludo,
Deziani Madueke,
Akunyili etc.

who were appointed by and have served under the PDP led governement.

Even if you dont like PDP, it is wrong to cast both the wheat and the grass into the same fire. Mind you, lots of people in CPC today are people who were once in PDP. Are you saying all those who came out from PDP into CPC are bad? If so, why do you want anyone to vote your party. 1 tree cannot make a forest. I am happy however that for once the democratic process is coming alive.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Pataki: 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2011
Party supporters hold banners bearing portraits of presidential candidate retired Major General Mohammadu Buhari and his running mate Pastor Tunde Bakare as they wait for his arrival during a rally in Lagos, on April 6, 2011. The ex-military ruler seen as the main challenger in Nigeria's presidential vote took his campaign to the nation's largest city on Wednesday, telling thousands that the ruling party has failed. Muhammadu Buhari drew thousands of supporters in Lagos today. AFP PHOTO PIUS UTOMI EKPEI.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by BravoZulu1: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2011
I DEY LAUGH IN PDP.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
efisher:

@ jason123, no wahala, Bottomline is Nigeria should come out better after the election. A strong opposition in 2011 will help bring out the best of PDP in 2011. But just for the records, it is completely untrue that Nothing good can come out of PDP. All that is bull. It is an insult on people like:

Donald Duke,
Amaechi,
Ribadu,
Okonjo Iweala,
Sanusi Lamido,
El Rufai,
Soludo,
Deziani Madueke,
Akunyili etc.

Even if you dont like PDP, it is wrong to cast both the wheat and the grass into the same fire. Mind you, lots of people in CPC today are people who were once in PDP. Are you saying all those who came out from PDP into CPC are bad? If so, why do you want anyone to vote your party. 1 tree cannot make a forest. I am happy however that for once the democratic process is coming alive.

I respect your political opinion. It is good to talk to a supporter of PDP without insults, once in a while.  smiley .
Whether GEJ or Buhari, all I want is for my home country to be better off after the election. I also want atleast 2 very strong parties in the country. PDP is turning Nigeria into a one-party state which I do not like. I believe CPC and ACN can achieve this! Then, we are truely on the right track because that will fore these political parties to adopt ideologies instead of this de-camping saga we have every elecction period.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by recoome(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2011
Who can battle with the LORD? Who can battle with JESUS?who can battle with GEJ? I say 'no dictator'.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by mentn007: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2011
they are wasting time money tongue tongue[i][/i]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by mentn007: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2011
they are wasting time money tongue tongue[i][/i]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by ektbear: 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

Who can battle with the LORD? Who can battle with JESUS?who can battle with GEJ? I say 'no dictator'.

Sacrilege to compare GEJ to God undecided What is wrong with you
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

posters god is in ota.

nuff said
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by recoome(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
ekt_bear:

hei, who is comparing GEJ 2 the ALMIGHTY, GEJ was created in GOD's image and likeness, have u forgotten that we(believers) are GOD's ambassadors on earth.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by 9ijaMan: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2011
efisher:

Donald Duke,
Amaechi,
Ribadu,
Okonjo Iweala,
Sanusi Lamido,
El Rufai,
Soludo,
Deziani Madueke,
Akunyili etc.

The bold may have been appointed by a PDP government, they were equally forced out by the same PDP government. Affirming the notion that PDP has nothing good to offer.

I'm just wondering how Deziani Madueke made the list of PDP performers?
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by soldee: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2011
Lol! at the Dizzy Girl post
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Remii(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2011
efisher:

Donald Duke,
Amaechi,
Ribadu,
Okonjo Iweala,
Sanusi Lamido,
El Rufai,
Soludo,
Deziani Madueke,
Akunyili etc.

the issue is not appointing experts, its having political will to do the right thiing with gains of their efforts, no one has ever worked with best heads in nigeria like babangida, from wole soyinka, tam david west, olikoye, kalu idika kalu, tai solarin, oladele olasore, olu falae etc etc the list is endless. but what did he do with the gains of their ideas.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2011
recoome:

recoome:

hei, who is comparing GEJ 2 the ALMIGHTY, GEJ was created in GOD's image and likeness, have u forgotten that we(believers) are GOD's ambassadors on earth.
grin grin grin grin i pity you grin grin

SMH you are going crazy slowlly but surly

before you go mad please leave lagos and go back tou your village so GEJ can rule
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by BravoZulu1: 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2011

BLASHEMY OF THE CENTURY, Watch what u write please racoome, whatever
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Gbenge77(m): 7:59pm On Apr 06, 2011
ogaemma:

Look at the faces of the people, I can tell you how confused and helpless they are to ever cast their humble vote for Buhari.Look deep into their eyes, I can see everybody crying Goodluck come and change Nigeria.
  dont be ridiculous.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Gbenge77(m): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2011
ayinba1:

I was a bit nervous about Lagos but this is a really good turnout despite no cash sprayed and no bags of rice!
and biscuits,lol.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
up Buhari!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
@Eziachi
[/quote]
[b]No my brother you are not stating the fact, you are just trying to justify the dummy my IGBO nation has recently been sold by the same people keeping us down for ages just to make one of them (Jonathan) remain as president.
My brother I have known you on this forum for a very long time now and had always admired your wisdom and contributions to many debates, that is why I am totally pissed off when Igbos like you fall for this wicked dummy being sold our people to make Ijaw man a president.
I am neither a supporter of any of the candidateS or one NIGERIA but I am old enough to know when our people is being taken for a ride by owners of Nigeria. Those that fail to learn from the past will always repeat their failures of the past and I will hate to tell you and my IGBO people in few months time that I told you so.

I repeat it again! I am not against the candidacy of Jonathan but what I hated was the slimy way he tried to use the Igbo nation on the way to his Jericho.  If the shoe was to be on the other leg, what will be the scenario today with Jonathan and his IJAW  people?

And in order to achieve that APGA stupidly decided to follow AD's mistake of 2003, only that they are lucky, other elections come first before Jonathan's. And I hated the cheap propaganda being sold now that some how Igbos hates Buhari, that they will give 100% support to Jonathan, a figure IJAW can't even give to him  themselves. Igbos are 70% all over north and other nonesensical things being said now to get Igbo vote and plant more Igbo hate along the way.
As always, Igbos will become the victim of all this going on today because most of our people decide not to learn from our pst and when the time comes, Jonathan will be nowhere to be seen.
Azikiwe, Ebele will quickly disappear from his name just as it come in the first place. [/b] 
[quote]

Eziachi my brother, I tire.
Our people will never learn

Overnight he became not only Ebele Azikiwe but also our son in-law. The belief that he has agreed to hand over to an Igbo man in 2015 is widely shared, not many care about the issues surrounding GEJ/PDP or performance. Fewer worry about the shoe being on the other leg angle and historical relationship with the Ijaws.

Please come off the fence you are sitting. SAI BUHARI.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Eziachi: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2011
Blackwind:

@Eziachi

Eziachi my brother, I tire.
Our people will never learn

Overnight he became not only Ebele Azikiwe but also our son in-law. The belief that he has agreed to hand over to an Igbo man in 2015 is still is widely shared, not many care about the issues surrounding GEJ/PDP or performance. Fewer worry about the shoe being on the other leg angle and historical relationship the Ijaws.

Please come off the fence you are sitting. SAI BUHARI.

My brother/friend, If I can tell you how really worried I am for the Igbo nation now you cannot believe it. This year/election alone whatever remain of Ndigbo in their so called Nigeria has been decimated.
First they pushed off ogbulafor for trying to say the truth and overnight they hanged a corrupt charges over his head and he went silent. In comes Okwy nwodo, willing and able to dance to their tune with the first music of zoning is dead and the rest is now history.
When they got their wish, Nwodo misunderstood his important when he tried to instill real democratic process against the mighty governors and he was immediately told that he was no longer needed. The governors made Jonathan and Jonathan promised them automatic ticket or the chance to choose their successors, so who is Nwodo and Jonathaan immediatly sacrificed him.
And Nwodo was handed out the most disgraceful treatment ever to be metted out to any NIGERIAN politiician since Shugaba.

So in just one stroke NDIGBO practically killed zoning, so a northerner get nwodo's position. Why not? after all zoning is dead and they will even get the biggest shock after the election because after all zoning is dead.

But don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate of zoning as a means of finding good leaders but this is NIGERIA, to survive you have to know how and when to play the game to survive. Now as we speak, Ndigbo is dead in PDP and what did the oppostion from Igbo land did courtesy of APGA? We don't have a presidential candidate- Jonathan is now one of us and he is our inlaw, he will get our 100% vote and Oheneze seconded with amen because as they madly believed GEJ will handover to them in 2015 and then went up north promising CIROMA and others, that by 2015, the presidency is there own for take.
whether this last gimmick by APGA/OHANEZE has the final blessing of Our IKEMBA, no one can tell as PETER OBI is now more PDP than Jonathan himself, how quickly people forget. So Ndigbo has succeeded in putting all their eggs in one basket and their is no backup left.
Compared that scenario to the Yoruba's. Love them or hate them they understood the politics of crooked Nigeria. If Buhari is to win, hurray! they are number two without asking. If Jonathan winS, Obasanjo is still in charge. No matter what happened in this election, both Buhari/Jonathan has vow not to be involved in 2015 and if their words is to be kept, the YORUBA has a standby and untainted gold bar like candidate positioned for 2015 in Fashola.

If this election is to end up in a run-off, ACN populated by the Yorubas will be the bride and meanwhile there is every chance that they will recover everything they lost in 2003 in Yorubaland because JONATHAN dare ot rig there as he is desperate to get their vote to upset Buhari, so any rigging like that of 2003 is a dooms day for him, so he was willing to sacrifice the likes of Gbenga Daniel.

Look at even our backyard in Akwa Ibom, ACN is well positioned today to snatch it away from Akpabio/PDP and only few months ago, there is no such thing as ACN over there. What stopped APGA harvesting what ACN is now reaping in Akwa Ibom? Bad politics and bad leadership. What stopped Peter Obi becoming a Tinubu in Igboland when our icon is ready to do anything for him? Lack of foresightedness.

So after this election, whatever remained of Nigeria, Ndigbo may find themselves where they were in 1970 despite what my generation has suffered and endured for this generation and if Ojukwu finally is to die? Its not even worth thinking about.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by honeric01(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT!!!

I SEE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

BB2011!!! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by bkbabe97y(m): 10:48pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

My brother/friend, If I can tell you how really worried I am for the Igbo nation now you cannot believe it. This year/election alone whatever remain of Ndigbo in their so called Nigeria has been decimated.
First they pushed off ogbulafor for trying to say the truth and overnight they hanged a corrupt charges over his head and he went silent. In comes Okwy nwodo, willing and able to dance to their tune with the first music of zoning is dead and the rest is now history.
When they got their wish, Nwodo misunderstood his important when he tried to instill real democratic process against the mighty governors and he was immediately told that he was no longer needed. The governors made Jonathan and Jonathan promised them automatic ticket or the chance to choose their successors, so who is Nwodo and Jonathaan immediatly sacrificed him.
And Nwodo was handed out the most disgraceful treatment ever to be metted out to any NIGERIAN politiician since Shugaba.

So in just one stroke NDIGBO practically killed zoning, so a northerner get nwodo's position. Why not? after all zoning is dead and they will even get the biggest shock after the election because after all zoning is dead.

But don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate of zoning as a means of finding good leaders but this is NIGERIA, to survive you have to know how and when to play the game to survive. Now as we speak, Ndigbo is dead in PDP and what did the oppostion from Igbo land did courtesy of APGA? We don't have a presidential candidate- Jonathan is now one of us and he is our inlaw, he will get our 100% vote and Oheneze seconded with amen because as they madly believed GEJ will handover to them in 2015 and then went up north promising CIROMA and others, that by 2015, the presidency is there own for take.
whether this last gimmick by APGA/OHANEZE has the  final blessing of Our IKEMBA, no one can tell as PETER OBI is now more PDP than Jonathan himself, how quickly people forget.  So Ndigbo has succeeded in putting all their eggs in one basket and their is no backup left.
Compared that scenario to the Yoruba's. Love them or hate them they understood the politics of crooked Nigeria. If Buhari is to win, hurray! they are number two without asking.  If Jonathan winS, Obasanjo is still in charge.  No matter what happened in this election, both Buhari/Jonathan has vow not to be involved in 2015 and if their words is to be kept, the YORUBA has a standby and untainted gold bar like candidate positioned for 2015 in Fashola.

If this election is to end up in a run-off, ACN populated by the Yorubas will be the bride and meanwhile there is every chance that they will recover everything they lost in 2003 in Yorubaland because JONATHAN dare ot rig there as he is desperate to get their vote to upset Buhari, so any rigging like that of 2003 is a dooms day for him, so he was willing to sacrifice the likes of Gbenga Daniel.

Look at even our backyard in Akwa Ibom, ACN is well positioned today to snatch it away from Akpabio/PDP and only few months ago, there is no such thing as ACN over there. What stopped APGA harvesting what ACN is now reaping in Akwa Ibom? Bad politics and bad leadership. What stopped Peter Obi becoming a Tinubu in Igboland when our icon is ready to do anything for him? Lack of foresightedness.

So after this election, whatever remained of Nigeria, Ndigbo may find themselves where they were in 1970 despite what my generation has suffered and endured for this generation and if Ojukwu finally is to die? Its not even worth thinking about.

The bolded would have been a good time to throw some jabs at you, BUT, the more I read what u've been writing these past two months, the more I'm starting to understand where you've been coming from all along!
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by seal777(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
I am yoruba,turn 35yrs xteday and i am attending a political rally (CPC)for the first time in my life, dancing to hausa tunes wit my hausa, ijaw, igbo and yoruba brothers wit absolute joy in my heart.
i am proud to be a nigerian, I believe, ,i see hope and passion for change.

GOD KNOWS OUR DESIRES, HE KNOWS WE DONT DESERVE THE PENURY WE ARE EXPERIENCING, HE WOULD NEVER FAIL US.

REAL CHANGE IS HERE. Buhari - Bakare.
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by jason123: 11:58pm On Apr 06, 2011
Eziachi:

whether this last gimmick by APGA/OHANEZE has the  final blessing of Our IKEMBA, no one can tell as PETER OBI is now more PDP than Jonathan himself, how quickly people forget.  So Ndigbo has succeeded in putting all their eggs in one basket and their is no backup left.
Compared that scenario to the Yoruba's. Love them or hate them they understood the politics of crooked Nigeria. If Buhari is to win, hurray! they are number two without asking.  If Jonathan winS, Obasanjo is still in charge.  No matter what happened in this election, both Buhari/Jonathan has vow not to be involved in 2015 and if their words is to be kept, the YORUBA has a standby and untainted gold bar like candidate positioned for 2015 in Fashola.

[size=16pt]YOU HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!![/size]
[img]http://4.bp..com/_SJ2zUNxqg08/TPgEGZE6H5I/AAAAAAAAAJo/3GAgVYj1xJ0/s400/clapping.jpg[/img]
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 12:10am On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

whether this last gimmick by APGA/OHANEZE has the final blessing of Our IKEMBA, no one can tell as PETER OBI is now more PDP than Jonathan himself, how quickly people forget. So Ndigbo has succeeded in putting all their eggs in one basket and their is no backup left.
[b]Compared that scenario to the Yoruba's. Love them or hate them they understood the politics of crooked Nigeria. If Buhari is to win, hurray! they are number two without asking. If Jonathan winS, Obasanjo is still in charge. No matter what happened in this election, both Buhari/Jonathan has vow not to be involved in 2015 and if their words is to be kept, the YORUBA has a standby and untainted gold bar like candidate positioned for 2015 in Fashola.

So after this election, whatever remained of Nigeria, Ndigbo may find themselves where they were in 1970 despite what my generation has suffered and endured for this generation and if Ojukwu finally is to die? Its not even worth thinking about.[/b]

very painful but true cry cry angry angry angry what now happens to ndigbo

this is the question jason123 has been asking that after GEJ what happens

buhari has campaigned in the north and west and only visited onischa in the east

and port harcount in the south-south. it is very painful to see how jonathan has used us igbos as his electorial puppet in this game of nigeria

imagine an ijaw man ordering ndigbo like we are beggers angry angry unacceptable

does not even matter if he is ijaw, the most annoying thing is the ohaneze that put all their egg into basket jonathan angry angry i was so angry when that news came out

this jonathan even told northerners that igbos are 40% in kano the heart land of the north apart from sokoto, can you imagine

i am very angry at jonathan right now because it should be peter obi, odili or kalu that should their right now not joanthan.

and yet apga did not present bukola as their presidential candidate with an igbo vp

so stu.pid

well ohaneze will get what they deserve. what bunch of silly leaders we have

they better join afenefere or awera instead of just taking money and selling the ndigbo angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by AljUche: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2011
ibime, abagworo and obiagu have also said the samething

God bless this people for their forsight.

i am so pissed off right now, we have been renigated again

this was our chance

but if buhari wins, we still have hope because bakare can not run for presidential seat and buhari can not contest again if he keeps to his words

NDIGBO VOTE BUHARI/BAKARE THIS IS OUR LAST CHANCE TO SAVE THE NIDIGBO

ALLAH BLESS ALAGBO
Re: Buhari Live In Lagos (pictures) by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi
Much respect, your views are spot on. The igbos should kiss that seat bye bye by 2015, when fashola is ready the hurricane would be too much to withstand, they should have used this election to position themselves well.
I shake my head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Farmer Drags Buhari To Court / The Opening Ceremony Of The 2018 China-Africa Summit (Photos) / Buhari Loyalists Kick Against Adedayo’s Appointment As Spokesman For Senate Pres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.