Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,724 members, 7,945,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) (1031 Views)

How To Get Your Airtime Sent To A Wrong Number Reversed / MTN Fight Back Deducted 50k From A Bugg User Bank Acc / FTS 2020 MOD Apk+OBB+Data with January Transfer, Real face & Kits (Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
I subscribed for MTN backup service 2months ago, which I discovered that money was been taken away from my account every 2weeks and each time I add a new contact in the name of backup so I cancelled the service from my line which I was told it has been cancelled and they never deducted any money from my account again. But as time goes on they kept on asking me to reactivate the service which I never did so. lo and behold this afternoon they deducted #50 from my account tagging it as backup subscription which I have cancelled 2months ago , hmmm i quickly called them and told them to reversed my money back or else after this call I will remove the sim and break it. To cut the long story short, I called again which they told me there technical department team are still on it.

Just this evening they reversed back my #50. Those of you always compalining here about airtime deduction if you don't follow those people bumba to bumba that is how they will countiue deducting your airtime especially airtel grin grin grin

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by Raydos: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
You be real man!!
those yahoo boys for take all your money all in the name of backup

1 Like

Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:28pm On Feb 07, 2021
Raydos:
You be real man!!
those yahoo boys for take all your money all in the name of backup

I tell u my guy no be small thing grin grin
Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by LMS1(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2021
MTN, MULTI CHOICE, BET9JA NEPA,THIS GUYS CAN EXTORT LIKE KILODE!
Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by femi4: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
I subscribed for MTN backup service 2months ago, which I discovered that money was been taken away from my account every 2weeks and each time I add a new contact in the name of backup so I cancelled the service from my line which I was told it has been cancelled and they never deducted any money from my account again. But as time goes on they kept on asking me to reactivate the service which I never did so. lo and behold this afternoon they deducted #50 from my account tagging it as backup subscription which I have cancelled 2months ago , hmmm i quickly called them and told them to revise my money back or else after this call I will remove the sim and break it. To cut the long story short, I called again which they told me there technical department team are still on it.

Just this evening they revised back my #50. Those of you always compalining here about airtime deduction if you don't follow those people bumba to bumba that is how they will countiue deducting your airtime especially airtel grin grin grin

lalasticlala
Reversed not revised
Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by edoairways: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru you are just lucky
Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2021
femi4:
Reversed not revised

modified

thanks
Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2021
edoairways:
LordviccoDaGuru you are just lucky

no be small thing o
Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by cayorday89(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
If you can afford to break your sim next time just borrow credit from them, use and break chikena..
Re: MTN Illegally Deducted Money From My Account Reversed Back (Screenshots) by Rareoil(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
MTN and lies, they will steal your money and tell you it is technical issues. Thief.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Using The Glo Online Appointments Manager For NIN Registration / Neatly Used Redmi 7A (price Reduced) / Iphone 11 128gb《SOLD》

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.