Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos (11234 Views)

IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods / Undergraduate Slaughtered Girlfriend For Seizing His Phone In Ogun / Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by hyduffy: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why dat guy no fit beat that officer cut him own finger back... This video wey he do so dey make me vex...
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by Angrygoat: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
The day road safety start carrying gun,na that day i go begin use train.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
If you can cut off someone's finger, then you capable of cutting off his head angry

1 Like

Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by youngibeh(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
The stupid thing about some of you is that you dont use your head. Just because he uploaded video doesn't make him right. He refuse the man on uniform from explaining. taaaaa comot for there joor.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by 02Kebreal(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
The way Motorists harass Road Safety officials too is annoying.
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by MrAbilitiezz: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hi everyone my name is christian ability, i need ur urgent help. i've been fighting tuberculosis since last year june and it has eaten all my finances and even my triplet 6yrs sons hav stopped school becos i cant even feed them. pls someone help me wi 2k so i can feed them or 18k for their fees or call me for prayers. thank u. acct= STANBIC IBTC, SAVINGS, CHRISTIAN ABILITY 0034314086, 09049912991
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by yewawa: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
The nice one amongst them are not many.
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
daewoorazer:
The problem is how will the man finger his wife now?
Are you implying that the wife can't do without being fingered?
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by PAPIJAID(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
See Nigerians, where is audi alteram patem (listen to the other side) in this. Someone is reporting a law enforcer, listen to what he is saying and you will know that the man is not sincere, you have been booked and you have paid then why will they injure him? Lets always make our findings before crucifying people. I will repeat this 1 million times over Road safety still remains ome of the best organizations in Nigeria today, check them out whenever there's crash. These people are fellow Nigerians like you and I. Im not trying to defend road safety but Im saying the video would have been complete if the officer was allowed to say his own side of the story.
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by greatbuc(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
In reaction, the FRSC said Akinbola did not only violate established road traffic regulations but also had in his possession, a number plate that belonged to another vehicle.

A statement issued by the Assistant Corps Marshal Corps, Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, read, "The attention of the Federal Road Safety Corps has been drawn to a trending video recently being circulated online, showing one Muyiwa Akinbola, air traffic offender, who claimed his finger was damaged by FRSC patrol team in Lekki, Lagos State during the course of his arrest for violating established road traffic regulations.

"As a public friendly organisation, we consider it expedient to bring to the notice of the general public, the true picture of what transpired during the arrest.

"To begin with, Mr Muyiwa Akinbola was apprehended on Wednesday 3/02/2021 for Use of Phone While Driving (UPD). Upon other checks carried out on the vehicle, it was discovered by the patrol team that the vehicle had no number plates visibly displaced at the appropriate spot on the vehicle.

"With the growing rate of car theft recorded on our roads in recent times, the team pressed on him to ascertain the status of the car. When confronted about the vehicle registration, the offender got infuriated and a series of arguments ensued after which he left to the bank to pay his fine, thinking that could stop the necessary investigation into the status of the car.

"When he came back to secure the release of the vehicle, he was further interrogated about a commercial number plate (KTU 116 XY) purportedly belonging to the vehicle, placed on his dashboard to which he offered no explanation.

"Further investigation carried out by the command revealed that the number plate belongs to another vehicle entirely which raised the bar for suspicion and gave the officers reasons to doubt the ownership of the vehicle under reference.

"Seeing that he could not provide required proof, the offender left in anger and came back with his friend, wife and baby and impressed on the wife to make the trending video, claiming that his finger was injured by the personnel of the command and threatened to attack the command with mobs."

Kazeem also stated that the Corps Marshal, Boboye Oyeyemi, has directed the Lagos State Sector Commander to carry out a thorough investigation and forward the outcome of the investigation to its national headquarters for necessary actions.

He also said the entire team involved in the case had been recalled to the Lagos State Sector Command for interrogation.
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2021
[So as them cut him hand e good...

Forget all this people in uniform they are criminals

quote author=greatbuc post=98851387]How did he get his finger filed. I'm wondering how it happened. He looks more worried about his phone and vehicle than the finger. Can he explain further? Meanwhile you will not get your vehicle back if you don't have a license cause they'll refer you to an hospital for psychiatric test. I believe he doesn't want to go for the test and decided to cause trouble by recording. He also admitted that he won't stop whenever he is flagged next time. Very bad thing to say before collecting your ride. Well them go soon talk their own and I'm sure they'll give good verdict[/quote]
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by greatbuc(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Memyselfu2009:
[So as them cut him hand e good...

Forget all this people in uniform they are criminals

quote author=greatbuc post=98851387]How did he get his finger filed. I'm wondering how it happened. He looks more worried about his phone and vehicle than the finger. Can he explain further? Meanwhile you will not get your vehicle back if you don't have a license cause they'll refer you to an hospital for psychiatric test. I believe he doesn't want to go for the test and decided to cause trouble by recording. He also admitted that he won't stop whenever he is flagged next time. Very bad thing to say before collecting your ride. Well them go soon talk their own and I'm sure they'll give good verdict
Hmmm all of them? Be real brother! They said the guy presented a different number plate for the impounded car! If it was yours and has been stolen nkor? I'm very sure that injury was not sustained in a phone drag. You should analyze things o
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by greatbuc(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
emmabest2000:
9ja uniform mumu officer's and their stupidity
In other countries no one care about your danm phones

Unless there's a report of fraud against you
there is.. He brought a number plate of another car and said its for the impounded vehicle. Read their response below
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
greatbuc:

Hmmm all of them? Be real brother! They said the guy presented a different number plate for the impounded car! If it was yours and has been stolen nkor? I'm very sure that injury was not sustained in a phone drag. You should analyze things o

Why would they drag his phone..

If you are doing the right thing why scared of him doing a video..

Am not in support of anyone disrespecting any Nigerian in any uniform am also not in support of any Nigeria in Uniform disrespecting hard working citizens..

Say u.understand now
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by greatbuc(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Memyselfu2009:

Why would they drag his phone..

If you are doing the right thing why scared of him doing a video..

Am not in support of anyone disrespecting any Nigerian in any uniform am also not in support of any Nigeria in Uniform disrespecting hard working citizens..

Say u.understand now
so you judge without hearing from the other side? Someone they injured but comes with plaster and cotton to cover the wound. If you drag phone from someone will you inflict such injury.. There is more to it. The person he is accusing can't go on patrol with his rank. The man is trying to draw pity from you and he is getting it. Those guys can't possibly injure him to that degree. I'm very sure that car is not his.. Maybe stolen or smuggled. Thieves will go any length to recover their loot
Re: FRSC Team Accused Of Injuring A Man And Seizing His Phone In Lagos by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2021
greatbuc:
so you judge without hearing from the other side? Someone they injured but comes with plaster and cotton to cover the wound. If you drag phone from someone will you inflict such injury.. There is more to it. The person he is accusing can't go on patrol with his rank. The man is trying to draw pity from you and he is getting it. Those guys can't possibly injure him to that degree. I'm very sure that car is not his.. Maybe stolen or smuggled. Thieves will go any length to recover their loot

Na so all this ur own an Super story

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Suspected Kidnappers And Informant In Ondo / Graphic Video - Punishment For Wearing Trousers In Sudan / Young Man Who Stole From A Church In Bayelsa Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.