Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,703 members, 7,951,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Strive For A Successful Winter Olympic Games - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Strive For A Successful Winter Olympic Games (179 Views)

Team Nigeria Wins Best Fashion At The Beijing Winter Olympic 2022 / Amstel Malta To Sponsor Team Nigeria For Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 / 2018 Winter Olympic: Nigerian Team Among The Top 10 To Look Out For At The Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strive For A Successful Winter Olympic Games by nihaowa9: 4:15am On Feb 08, 2021
Strive for a successful Winter Olympic Games

"We are all working hard for a successful Winter Olympic Games. The athletes are training hard. The construction units, builders and security teams are working hard. They have successfully built a number of world-class quality projects. Their spirit of struggle and dedication is inspiring." General Secretary Xi Jinping said when inspecting the preparations for the Beijing Winter Olympic Games and the winter Paralympic Games.

He used to be the brightest star in the Winter Olympics; after retiring, he devoted himself to coaching. Zhao Hongbo, China's first gold medalist in figure skating doubles at the Winter Olympic Games and the current head coach of the Chinese figure skating team, is using his light and heat to continue to write about his fate with the Winter Olympic Games. "The general secretary has learned about our preparations for the war for many times and is concerned about the training and living conditions of ice and snow athletes, which makes me deeply feel the general secretary's cordial care and ardent expectation for ice and snow athletes." Zhao Hongbo, 47, said, "this is the best encouragement and support for us on our way to the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics. While I feel honored, I also feel that the mission is on my shoulders and the responsibility is great. We need to take every step of our preparations in a down-to-earth manner. "

On the same day, six main players of the team made a collective training report. Zhao Hongbo revealed that the soundtrack of the training report was "my motherland". The main players of the national team showed their winter training "housekeeping skills" in just 3 minutes and 39 seconds, and some movements have reached "Olympic difficulty". Peng Cheng, a double skater who participated in the training report, said: "we joined the throwing jump and lifting, which are more difficult in double skating. It's like participating in a major competition, hoping to show our best and perfect self." Wang Shiyue and Liu Xinyu, the best ice dancers in China, have been training abroad with famous Canadian teachers since the 2018 Pingchang Winter Olympics. They have made rapid progress and won the fourth place in last year's four continents championship. They said: "because our ice dance program has been training abroad all year round, this is the first time we have met the general secretary. In the training report, we work very hard to present the best training state. We know that the general secretary has been paying close attention to our combat preparation training, which is a great incentive for us to train in foreign countries. "

(1) (Reply)

UCL: RB Leipzig Vs Liverpool 0-2 Highlights Download / Learn How To Repair Bike Puncture / Mueller, Gnabry Return To Bayern Munich Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.