Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? (738 Views)

Would You Allow Your Spouse Do Business With An Ex? / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by jobowen(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2011
Many a times I come to see that many among girls prefer guys that tells the lie and this could lead into marriage. Even guys likewise prefers those that tell them the lie.
Which do you desire that could lead to marital relations?
Your candid answer would be appreciated.
http://www.saveyourmarriagetipps..com
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by luchi5m: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
I prefer truthful once, just dat majority of us prefer d decietful once cos dey hate truth.
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2011
dumb question, no offeinse

everyone, i believe, wants a truthful spouse.
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by MrCork17: 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks (f) <<<<<< Not to be trusted 419 spouse wink
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by Goldieluks: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks (f) <<<<<< Not to be trusted 419 spouse wink

okay 'i loff you'

if that would make you back off!!! angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by MrCork17: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

okay 'i loff you'

if that would make you back off!!! angry angry

Nope. Puuuuny is the solution! wink
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by BABE3: 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2011
@OP, You should have just asked your 5-yrs old cousin the question, instead of going through the trouble of typing. undecided cool
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by 190: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
angry
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by Ranoscky(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
Just passing by
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by BABE3: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ haha! Chesus! That was harsh? Did I insult his cousin? I don't even know if he has a 5yr old cousin. That was just a random statement.

I was trying to pass a point across: the question(topic) is what a 5 yr old can answer.

Pls pls Oga Ranosky, don't ginger the OP abeg. If he has a problem with my contribution, he'll holla at me.  wink cool
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by Ranoscky(m): 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2011
BABE!:

^^ haha! Chesus! That was harsh? Did I insult his cousin? I don't even know if he has a 5yr old cousin. That was just a random statement.

I was trying to pass a point across: the question(topic) is what a 5 yr old can answer.
I didnt say you insulted the cousin, but involving!

Anyhow sha, make we later D mata (edited)!
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by BABE3: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2011
^^ hmmm yh, I get where you coming from. I probably shouldn't have but, his question is a not-so-smart question. embarassed

If you dey vex, My bad, cool
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by Ranoscky(m): 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2011
BABE!:

hmmm yh, I get where you coming from. I probably shouldn't have but, his question is a not-so-smart question.

If you dey vex, My bad,
Not at all, my sista. Am cool with you, aii?
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by chibaby5(f): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Is ds poster 4 real? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by 190: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2011
no hes for fake
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by Ranoscky(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2011
Or maybe high on 'palm wine'
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by chibaby5(f): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2011
190:

no hes for fake

Ohh datzz better undecided
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by desholah(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2011
OP.
Both wink
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by 190: 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
chi-baby:

Ohh datzz better undecided

How Libya!!

I hope Gaddafi is treating u well, kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by chibaby5(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2011
190:

How Libya!!

I hope Gaddafi is treating u well, kiss kiss kiss

Libya ke, dnt vex me awready angry
I'm 10 over 10 if u askin how am doin, thanks cool
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by 190: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2011
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by Ranoscky(m): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2011
***Rano walks into thread, listenin Ace hood (life style). Walks off thread cos it's boring***
Re: What Kind Of Spouse Do You Prefer, Truthful Or Decietful? by andy1(m): 5:25am On Apr 20, 2011
jobowen:

Many a times I come to see that many among girls prefer guys that tells the lie and this could lead into marriage. Even guys likewise prefers those that tell them the lie.
Which do you desire that could lead to marital relations?
Your candid answer would be appreciated.
http://www.saveyourmarriagetipps..com
dumb question!!! Who need a lieing girlie, mchewwww,

(1) (Reply)

A Cure! / If Na You: ? / Why Will An Engaged Lady Cheat Will A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.