Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,553 members, 7,908,488 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Plan Is To Marry Neo - Vee. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Plan Is To Marry Neo - Vee. VIDEO (416 Views)

BBNaija’s Neo Settles Beef With Venita Amid Breakup Rumour With Vee (Video) / Davido: Coronavirus Messed Up My Plan To Wed Chioma In July (Video) / Owomabo Slams Soundcity For Rejecting Demmie Vee's Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Plan Is To Marry Neo - Vee. VIDEO by nairafame(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2021
Former BBNaija housemate, Vee has disclosed that she plans on tieing the knot with her love interest, Neo, anytime.

Vee made this know during an interview when she was asked about the way forward with her relationship with her boyfriend, Neo.

Responding to the question, Vee stated emphatically that she cannot be in a relationship with someone she cannot marry, signalling that she will marry Neo when they both reach that point.

A few days ago, Vee opened up on her relationship with Neo. She was asked to confirm rumours that she is dating Neo after the host asked if Neo is her boyfriend.

The singer said their friendship is good and it even getting better than she expected it to be, considering the dynamics involved as their life in the lockdown house 24/7 is different from their life outside the house where they spend time apart due to work.

Watch the video HERE

Re: My Plan Is To Marry Neo - Vee. VIDEO by Onyi22(f): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2021
grin grin
Re: My Plan Is To Marry Neo - Vee. VIDEO by CryptoClub2018: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2021
Onyi22:
grin grin

Why are you laughing? angry

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B New Reebok Sneakers Just Dropped / Yellow White - Zuga Coin (jingle) / Celebrity Barman Cubana Chiefpriest Joins APC (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.