Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,874 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Just Like This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Like This Lady (3286 Views)

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Like This Lady by ruffhandu: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2021
I just like this lady, she is beautiful, and the beauty comes natural in my eyes. I like her mouth too. Is she on nairaland please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Like This Lady by dimexy247(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2021
Lol. Her name is Titilope.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Like This Lady by donbachi(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2021
If ur eyes see wetin she see,open dat her mouth like dat..u go run mad.

1 Like

Re: I Just Like This Lady by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 08, 2021
dimexy247:
even if her name isn’t titilope, no doubt she’s a Yoruba lady. They are always shocked grin

8 Likes

Re: I Just Like This Lady by setobaba: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2021
Carchoice:
even if her name isn’t titilope, no doubt she’s a Yoruba lady. They are always shocked grin

This forum is done,
Like to you people tribalist knows each other’s moniker or what, cos someone like me won’t even think to that extent, she’s only said her name is titilope , oh well I wish I know the writer genuine opinion tho,

I think someone once also posted he’s searching for this same lad, that he really love her for real.

All I see is a diluted and corrupt mind, and lost
Re: I Just Like This Lady by ruffhandu: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2021
setobaba:

This forum is done,
Like to you people tribalist knows each other’s moniker or what, cos someone like me won’t even think to that extent, she’s only said her name is titilope , oh well I wish I know the writer genuine opinion tho,

I think someone once also posted he’s searching for this same lad, that he really love her for real.

All I see is a diluted and corrupt mind, and lost

I don't care about her ethnicity, I just like her. I won't mind chatting her up.

1 Like

Re: I Just Like This Lady by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2021
Carchoice:
you're right my boy,na overshock dey worry themcheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Just Like This Lady by Cholls(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2021
My brother ask @Smellymouth
Re: I Just Like This Lady by Icyexpressions: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2021
ruffhandu:
I just like this lady, she is beautiful, and the beauty comes natural in my eyes. I like her mouth too. Is she on nairaland please.

$500, and I will give you all the info you need.

Her name, house address, phone number, favourite food, color, job etc....

If you are ready for the deal, $250 down payment is required to know your level of commitment and seriousness.

Quote me for the account number.

Your faithfully,
The searcher
Re: I Just Like This Lady by BaddieFreak(f): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2021
Lol. I am sure you've masturbated with her pix. NL won't kill me grin
Re: I Just Like This Lady by ruffhandu: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2021
Icyexpressions:

$500, and I will give you all the info you need.

Her name, house address, phone number, favourite food, color, job etc....

If you are ready for the deal, $250 down payment is required to know your level of commitment and seriousness.

Quote me for the account number.

Your faithfully,
The searcher

Lol. On top this matter? You can no go fit kii me abeg. E never reach to pay that kind money na.
Re: I Just Like This Lady by ruffhandu: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
BaddieFreak:
Lol. I am sure you've masturbated with her pix. NL won't kill me grin
For wetin na? Masto wetin? Because I said I like her. You want me to withdraw the like?
Re: I Just Like This Lady by Icyexpressions: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
ruffhandu:

Lol. On top this matter? You can no go fit kii me abeg. E never reach to pay that kind money na.

So how much can you afford, let's do it nairaland family way.
Re: I Just Like This Lady by femi4: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2021
Carchoice:
like this one

8 Likes

Re: I Just Like This Lady by Lordsagna: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
ruffhandu:

Bro go Twitter you'll surely see person wey Kno her.
Re: I Just Like This Lady by sharpwriter(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
ruffhandu:

And she looks free minded too, while others tried to hide their emotions and reactions, she opened her mouth wide and revealed her emotions widely from the depths of her heart. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Like This Lady by sharpwriter(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
dimexy247:
Kai... Opuro grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Like This Lady by dimexy247(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
You smart grin
sharpwriter:

Kai... Opuro grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Like This Lady by sunshineV(f): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
SMELLYSPERM AND FALSEPROPHET1 make una epp op locate titilope grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Like This Lady by tnerro1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
This one you like the way she opened her mouth soo, I hope it’s not what am thinking you are thinking ooooo grin
Re: I Just Like This Lady by younglleo: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2021
Shae did stubborn girl, dis girl dat run mouth like mad, am certain after dat expression of shock she started gossiping!
Op, she's living close to me, na ur money kill am!
We all knw her, her name is not titilope.
But Sandra
Re: I Just Like This Lady by kurupt1: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
Maybe you feel she go Sabi give Mouth Gig cos of how she open her mouth ,na why you dey like am kiss
Re: I Just Like This Lady by Benwallt(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
She is 46
Re: I Just Like This Lady by mosdii(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: I Just Like This Lady by FalseProphet1(m): 12:08am On Feb 09, 2021
sunshineV:
SMELLYSPERM AND FALSEPROPHET1 make una epp op locate titilope grin
Titlope is married with kids, he should cease desiring her else the dark forces will plague him with hunch back.
Re: I Just Like This Lady by Sundaycomputer: 7:02am On Feb 09, 2021
Na my sister,
Re: I Just Like This Lady by ruffhandu: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2021
sharpwriter:

And she looks free minded too, while others tried to hide their emotions and reactions, she opened her mouth wide and revealed her emotions widely from the depths of her heart. cheesy
I perceived exactly that sir, one of the endearing qualities of the portrait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Like This Lady by ruffhandu: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2021
kurupt1:
Maybe you feel she go Sabi give Mouth Gig cos of how she open her mouth ,na why you dey like am kiss

This is free-minded likeness, nothing evil or immoral attached.

(1) (Reply)

I Did This And Gained A Heavy Big Booty, Now Mercy Johnson Is Beggin Me To Share / Can You Allow Your Friend To Fvck A Lady In Your Bed/house? / HIV Positive Woman Promises To Share HIV To Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.